• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto's speed

So I saw the relativistic calc for Toneri's meteors and I have a question, what's makes you so sure that Toneri shot the meteors the moment he finished his conversation with Naruto? .. because the meteors were too small to be visible from moon to earth and he could've shot it before he started talking with Naruto. If you pay attention, the meteor is already shining when Toneri projection disappeared meaning it was sent before the projection happened, unless it was a recorded projection (which seems unlikely, this ain't Star Wars lol), it was likely even before the projection itself appeared before Naruto, also Hinata walked at literally normal speeds as the meteor was moving, so unless we're gonna say that the meteor suddenly super massively slowed down or that Hinata walks at sub-rel speeds, then yeah I don't think the meteor was going that fast.

I too have problem with this,there is no indication or statement of whatsoever claiming that it was toneri who moved the meteor.

Okay. Thanks. We can probably close this thread then.

Should we add a discussion rule for this?

Well, discussion rules are getting revised, aren't they?

Maybe mention it on Assalt's blog, yea.

Well, Assalt is taking a break from the revision at the moment, so I think that you can add a rule, and then mention it to him.

did anyone in these threads mentioned the stuff that I said here? I don't have time to check them now so maybe later but if not then I need answers.

I think that we were talking about adding such rules to the verse pages as well, but since those are easily edited by anybody, it seemed like a bad idea.

Assaltwaffle is going to restructure our Discussion Rules page though.

OP has a valid question, don't think people should be forced to read 2 threads for an answer.

Why not just answer his question?

And link this thread if you plan to make a rule.

Kep just gave the links and the evidences. What more can you want, Sig?

@Kepekley23

Let's return to the issue of writing a discussion rule. Are you willing to do so?

Back