• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The size of the planet Naruto is bigger than you think

Hello this is an attempt to be able to change at least a little the perspective of Naruto's scale.

In the Naruto Verse we accept the distance the Konohagakure to Sunagakure with the time limit of 3 days and the Hourse speed (48.28 km/h) to the calc

But the wiki ignores Fusaku's given distance of 30 days from Konohagakure to Mount Myoboku and the Databook reaffirms it

And in Naruto Retsuden is stated that it takes the average shinobi 30 days to get from Konoha to Redaku and in Kakashi Retsuden say that to him go to Redaku was 20 days and in the same novel says that Kakashi is faster than a Horse. Finally, in Sasuke Retsuden it is said that the stars look different than in Konoha.

The planet as a whole being larger than expected is further implied by Momoshiki and Kinshiki, who talk about how the planet's space curvature is significantly greater than usual for a planet.

To this new distance the calc was 10 times the distance the Komohagakure to Sunagakure (34,761.6 km) almost 3 times the diameter of the Earth

And this can change the Moon because the characters can breathe and fly on moon surface and in this article says if an object is smaller than 2.7 percent the mass of Earth, its atmosphere will escape before it ever has the chance to develop surface liquid water or H2O or (have at least oxygen)

In the Databook says that the Moon have the Earth Density but still low to the estimated value (2.026%)

So if the size of the Earth changes, the moon may also change because of this image

Could gravity also change for the new size?

But Naruto's planet may be larger, since both Redaku and Myoboku have a distance from Konoha of 34,761.6 km without being in the same place

Is it possible to change the size?

Last edited:
We are an English speaking wiki, and as such I would kindly ask you to convert your entire thread into English please, thank you.

I believe this is the calc you're referring to

I don't know about the rest but the Redaku calc is valid imo.

But as I mentioned earlier in the General discussion thread, we don't really use the distances covered by shinobi.
Instead, pixel Scaling of certain lands from the earth shot in The Last movie is what's being preferred
Post in thread 'Naruto Calculation Discussion: Biju Dama Requiem' https://vsbattles.com/threads/naruto-calculation-discussion-biju-dama-requiem.115586/post-3845618

Which in itself is weird because last i checked, the current calcs still make use of the Konoha Suna Distance

Have a thread mod move this to the calc discussion board.

Creo que este es el cálculo al que te refieres.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Her4cl3s14/NARUTO_REAL_PLANET_SIZE

No sé sobre el resto, pero el cálculo Redaku es válido en mi opinión.

Pero como mencioné anteriormente en el hilo de Discusión general, en realidad no usamos las distancias recorridas por los shinobi.
En cambio, lo que se prefiere es la escala de píxeles de ciertas tierras de la Tierra filmadas en la película The Last.
Publicar en el hilo 'Discusión sobre el cálculo de Naruto: Biju Dama Requiem' https://vsbattles.com/threads/naruto-calculation-discussion-biju-dama-requiem.115586/post-3845618

Lo cual en sí mismo es extraño porque la última vez que lo revisé, los cálculos actuales todavía utilizan la distancia de Konoha Suna.

Haga que un mod de hilo mueva esto al foro de discusión de calc.
Sorry I'm new in this forum I don't know much about these things

And the Calc is a bit wrong, since I couldn't explain it better, that's why I opened the thread

Back