• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Magic is not chakra also darkness is physical matter. Meliodas does have deconstruction called tyrant killing which worked on the SD who also resist deconstruction.
No one said magic is chakra. Magic is being equalised to jutsu if not you are just throwing away the premise of mel using FC. Naruto is immune to ninjutsu and as such it won't work. Also take the Deconstruction to the layering thread and get it approved. Because no way in hell the supreme deity getting vaporised is treated as deconstruction

Naruto clones have higher apand the clones are not to defeat him. Just distract him enough to us tso and it's over. I'm yet to hear mel's counter for TSO

Once again i have never seen mel make up to 100 trillion dark. Let me put this into perspective Naruto as a kid can make 2k clones. With kurama chakra his chakra quantity goes up by over 30 times asper kakashi's statement and that is through kurama chakra leaking out and not when he is unsealed. This also does not take into account all the other chakra he recieved like SOSP or 8 tailed beast. To be clear naruto can repetively make 2k+ clones for a very long time even if they keep getting destroyed and this is assuming for the darkness pillars. Naruto won't be affected by the way due to invulnerability.

Finally mel according to his profile resist perception manipulation. I did not see ESP
Meliodas should be able to reflect the truth seeker orbs they are energy right? Check the demon clan biology page. Meliodas can keep using aoe darkness pillars. Naruto’s clones do not have invulnerability they get destroyed by common things. It’s possible that only those with the orbs or direct six paths chakra gain those abilities after all the shadow clone can’t make more TSB.

No one said magic is chakra. Magic is being equalised to jutsu if not you are just throwing away the premise of mel using FC. Naruto is immune to ninjutsu and as such it won't work. Also take the Deconstruction to the layering thread and get it approved. Because no way in hell the supreme deity getting vaporised is treated as deconstruction
Meliodas is capable of using the move himself. Fc has worked on non magical things before check Meliodas profile. Btw Naruto can be hurt by his own attacks check the Sasuke vs Naruto fight.

Meliodas should be able to reflect the truth seeker orbs they are energy right? Check the demon clan biology page. Meliodas can keep using aoe darkness pillars. Naruto’s clones do not have invulnerability they get destroyed by common things. It’s possible that only those with the orbs or direct six paths chakra gain those abilities after all the shadow clone can’t make more TSB.
They are not just energy, they can turn ino physical matter, it's why it has transmutation, maybe i'm missing something but can mel reflect something like gloxinia spear? . Also when has mel ever reflected pure energy? it's like saying mel can reflect a demon's darkness
Meliodas is capable of using the move himself. Fc has worked on non magical things before check Meliodas profile. Btw Naruto can be hurt by his own attacks check the Sasuke vs Naruto fight.
Estarossa is the owner of FC for non-magical things. Mel does not have it. Can you explain what naruto attack? The only one I know of was ultra big ball rasenshuriken and it exceeds naruto durability by 1.7ish times plus it was 2 and indra's arrow exploding at once

They are not just energy, they can turn ino physical matter, it's why it has transmutation, maybe i'm missing something but can mel reflect something like gloxinia spear? . Also when has mel ever reflected pure energy? it's like saying mel can reflect a demon's darkness

Estarossa is the owner of FC for non-magical things. Mel does not have it. Can you explain what naruto attack? The only one I know of was ultra big ball rasenshuriken and it exceeds naruto durability by 1.7ish times plus it was 2 and indra's arrow exploding at once
Meliodas has reflected darkness just read his profile. Also the clip is shown he was able to reflect hundreds of hundreds of attacks so if the clones trough rasenshuriken or rasegan they just one shot themselves. Chandler reflected Kings chastifold magic imbued weaponry. What’s stop Meliodas from spamming FC on the big ball rasengan and sending it to Naruto?

Meliodas has reflected darkness just read his profile. Also the clip is shown he was able to reflect hundreds of hundreds of attacks so if the clones trough rasenshuriken or rasegan they just one shot themselves. Chandler reflected Kings chastifold magic imbued weaponry. What’s stop Meliodas from spamming FC on the big ball rasengan and sending it to Naruto?

what key for mel? 4koa so 700+ exatons?
So similar ap and naruto can't go higher coz he would get full counter treatment if he does
Naruto in this key likes to spam tailed beast rasenshurikens so naruto would try this first but he would then see it is to his own peril
both have speed amps so speed should not be an issue.
The shadown clones would be a big issue for mel tbh
Mel main trouble would be the TSO. He does not have resistance and naruto does not hesitate to block or throw the tso to divert attacks inthis key so i think mel would also have to fight physically. one TSO hit and it is GG. Does mel have any useful hax?
Read my first comment. You see how naruto would immediately not use jutsu after the first try?
Sorry my mistake. I did not mean darkness, all I mean was raw energy. I'm saying this coz SDS treats energy and magic differently. Zeldris is immune to magic yet mel raw energy could pin him down. Can you link the chandler feat coz my SDS is rusty

Back