• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. what's VC?
Vanish counter
2. Of course, he can deflect multiple attacks if coming together in same direction, I never argued against that just that he needed some form of touch.
Basically once he deflects 1 attack all the nearest attacks go back to the person that Send it
3. One that nulls all form of jutsu
Not senjutsu aka natural energy, magic in NNT involve natural energy/natural elements

• Destruction-Type「破壊型, Hakai-gata」: Allows the user to exert power with destructive properties, with natural forces like thunder or flame, or a unnatural dark force.
4. naruto durability at the lowest in his cloaked form is 800+ exatons while mel and his darkness is 700+ exatons and again naruto is invulnerable
Just saw that
5. Still not close to naruto
Stamina wise ?
Meliodas can last hours spamming Darkness tendrils, giant pillars etc…
6. oh you mean true magic? what's special about it?
Basically erasing shit, Blud erased DK’s arm cause he tried to touch him
7. Tag where it is on his profile
What ? True magic ? Search the EE part
8. What? no his EE comes from destroying the demo king with his own demon king power.
He had that Power even in purgatory that’s where he used it

He lost it and even if it is granted back to him it is irrelevant here as naruto is resistant. Mel himself is not resistant to EE
He still has it
9. It is his DK. You are just twisting narrative. If it was just his true magic then why did he not just use true magic to destroy him?
Cause it’s way to dangerous to be used in normal circumstances, he used it and destroyed his arm
why did he have to give up his DK powers? you are making his sacrifice pointless
He wanted to reign through normal means not using fear as a motive
10. No mel ap is actually quite lower. Only version 2x superior to naruto own is when he uses magic imbued weaponry which is pointless and naruto both nulls his magic but is also invulnerable to his magic
It’s around 8 to 9 times higher with enchantments, his magic is destroyer type magic it won’t get dispelled
11. So demon king directly stating the name of his attack is not a spell?
What attack ??
also scan for darkness being non magical
The commandments were sealed and had no magic tho they were using darkness to fly etc… it’s litteraly part of their body that’s a limb to them
12. read again. SBA strongest forms (low 5b with kurama six path sage mode) Ironically if you start naruto from base by the time he goes full power he blitzes and one shots
Mb I just misread Naruto’s profile it wasn’t in order so I thought he was 5-C+
13. Decimate power null and EE ?
The powernull doesn’t even work and Meli resists his own EE powers
14. Borrowed power is not the commandment. The demon king specifically stated the power he borrowed him was God when he attacked zeldris plus why would zeldris just decide not to use God to defend himself. Also saying he wanted to take his commandment but then found out it was useless but then went ahead to say the alternative is to take commandments is counter productive.
Meliodas knew he could not steal God cause it would automatically get taken back by DK
15. My bad i can't find it. either way amaterasu scales above sasuke lightning. naruto can also erase hellblaze
Mhmh i’ll trust you on this one
I honestly don't see mel wining in any scenario . While yes naruto cannot use jutsu due to FC the same is true about mel as all his magical attacks would either be erased, power nulled or if any of them manage to escape just won't work due to naruto's invulnerability. This match comes down to hand to hand and considering naruto has the higher speed amps, ESP and higher reactions coupled with analytic prediction I don't see mel winning. Naruto also has the slight ap advantage going by DM2 to Kurama cloaked and can further increase it with his avatar and even 3 times with asura mode.
Mel’s magic wouldn’t get erased or powernulled it’s similar to senjutsu

Meli has AM + his enchantments and can use magic as well as just spamming his darkness

There is A LOT going on in both pages so I'm not so sure what's going on with either of them. All I'm seeing is a bunch of "higher and far higher."

Where does it say that Gil's lightning is 30K Celsius?
Natural thunderstorm lightning heat

When was it implied that Meliodas, by the time of 4KoA, still has his True Magic?
That’s his true magic power… he had it in season 1 the author also stated in the Q&A that he’ll use it again in 4Kota

That’s like asking « what proves ban can still use his snatch magic » that’s just his innate magical power.

FC never was his true power

There is A LOT going on in both pages so I'm not so sure what's going on with either of them. All I'm seeing is a bunch of "higher and far higher."
Basically they are close to each others in DM and far higher with other forms Meliodas has a 10x amp that puts him around 8 to 9 times higher and can use natural forces or his darkness to bypass the ninjutsu barrier

Natural thunderstorm lightning heat
Which is 5X the heat of the sun though, 27,800 C

That’s his true magic power… he had it in season 1
Season 1 of what? The 4KoA anime?

the author also stated in the Q&A that he’ll use it again in 4Kota
So is there actually any thing that hints he still has it other than the Author?

That’s like asking « what proves ban can still use his snatch magic » that’s just his innate magical power.
It's like you didn't understand the question.

I'm asking if he still has True Magic, because Meliodas stated he lost that power in order to destroy his father's power

FC never was his true power
So when did I say FC was his true power?

Which is 5X the heat of the sun though, 27,800 C
Yeah around that
Season 1 of what? The 4KoA anime?
SDS
So is there actually any thing that hints he still has it other than the Author?
That’s Just His magic, he has it Just like an ice mage can use his ice magic
It's like you didn't understand the question.
I'm asking if he still has True Magic, because Meliodas stated he lost that power in order to destroy his father's power
He never stated that he’d lost his True magic he lost his DK form
So when did I say FC was his true power?
Never but many people assume it’s his original power

Back