• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Magic is not chakra also darkness is physical matter. Meliodas does have deconstruction called tyrant killing which worked on the SD who also resist deconstruction.
No one said magic is chakra. Magic is being equalised to jutsu if not you are just throwing away the premise of mel using FC. Naruto is immune to ninjutsu and as such it won't work. Also take the Deconstruction to the layering thread and get it approved. Because no way in hell the supreme deity getting vaporised is treated as deconstruction

Naruto clones have higher apand the clones are not to defeat him. Just distract him enough to us tso and it's over. I'm yet to hear mel's counter for TSO

Once again i have never seen mel make up to 100 trillion dark. Let me put this into perspective Naruto as a kid can make 2k clones. With kurama chakra his chakra quantity goes up by over 30 times asper kakashi's statement and that is through kurama chakra leaking out and not when he is unsealed. This also does not take into account all the other chakra he recieved like SOSP or 8 tailed beast. To be clear naruto can repetively make 2k+ clones for a very long time even if they keep getting destroyed and this is assuming for the darkness pillars. Naruto won't be affected by the way due to invulnerability.

Finally mel according to his profile resist perception manipulation. I did not see ESP
Meliodas should be able to reflect the truth seeker orbs they are energy right? Check the demon clan biology page. Meliodas can keep using aoe darkness pillars. Naruto’s clones do not have invulnerability they get destroyed by common things. It’s possible that only those with the orbs or direct six paths chakra gain those abilities after all the shadow clone can’t make more TSB.

No one said magic is chakra. Magic is being equalised to jutsu if not you are just throwing away the premise of mel using FC. Naruto is immune to ninjutsu and as such it won't work. Also take the Deconstruction to the layering thread and get it approved. Because no way in hell the supreme deity getting vaporised is treated as deconstruction
Meliodas is capable of using the move himself. Fc has worked on non magical things before check Meliodas profile. Btw Naruto can be hurt by his own attacks check the Sasuke vs Naruto fight.

Meliodas should be able to reflect the truth seeker orbs they are energy right? Check the demon clan biology page. Meliodas can keep using aoe darkness pillars. Naruto’s clones do not have invulnerability they get destroyed by common things. It’s possible that only those with the orbs or direct six paths chakra gain those abilities after all the shadow clone can’t make more TSB.
They are not just energy, they can turn ino physical matter, it's why it has transmutation, maybe i'm missing something but can mel reflect something like gloxinia spear? . Also when has mel ever reflected pure energy? it's like saying mel can reflect a demon's darkness
Meliodas is capable of using the move himself. Fc has worked on non magical things before check Meliodas profile. Btw Naruto can be hurt by his own attacks check the Sasuke vs Naruto fight.
Estarossa is the owner of FC for non-magical things. Mel does not have it. Can you explain what naruto attack? The only one I know of was ultra big ball rasenshuriken and it exceeds naruto durability by 1.7ish times plus it was 2 and indra's arrow exploding at once

They are not just energy, they can turn ino physical matter, it's why it has transmutation, maybe i'm missing something but can mel reflect something like gloxinia spear? . Also when has mel ever reflected pure energy? it's like saying mel can reflect a demon's darkness

Estarossa is the owner of FC for non-magical things. Mel does not have it. Can you explain what naruto attack? The only one I know of was ultra big ball rasenshuriken and it exceeds naruto durability by 1.7ish times plus it was 2 and indra's arrow exploding at once
Meliodas has reflected darkness just read his profile. Also the clip is shown he was able to reflect hundreds of hundreds of attacks so if the clones trough rasenshuriken or rasegan they just one shot themselves. Chandler reflected Kings chastifold magic imbued weaponry. What’s stop Meliodas from spamming FC on the big ball rasengan and sending it to Naruto?

Meliodas has reflected darkness just read his profile. Also the clip is shown he was able to reflect hundreds of hundreds of attacks so if the clones trough rasenshuriken or rasegan they just one shot themselves. Chandler reflected Kings chastifold magic imbued weaponry. What’s stop Meliodas from spamming FC on the big ball rasengan and sending it to Naruto?

what key for mel? 4koa so 700+ exatons?
So similar ap and naruto can't go higher coz he would get full counter treatment if he does
Naruto in this key likes to spam tailed beast rasenshurikens so naruto would try this first but he would then see it is to his own peril
both have speed amps so speed should not be an issue.
The shadown clones would be a big issue for mel tbh
Mel main trouble would be the TSO. He does not have resistance and naruto does not hesitate to block or throw the tso to divert attacks inthis key so i think mel would also have to fight physically. one TSO hit and it is GG. Does mel have any useful hax?
Read my first comment. You see how naruto would immediately not use jutsu after the first try?
Sorry my mistake. I did not mean darkness, all I mean was raw energy. I'm saying this coz SDS treats energy and magic differently. Zeldris is immune to magic yet mel raw energy could pin him down. Can you link the chandler feat coz my SDS is rusty

1.show me a scan where mel uses his counters without touch.
here for FC and here, here for VC
Also dead the FC arguments coz no one is using jutsu here
In character Naruto does, and his clones too
2. No kurama cloak would protect them from hellblaze
ig i remember the cloak tanking amaterasu So Yeah mb
and trillion darts cannot deal with 2k clones with precog and danger sensing
He can basically produce solid darkness on kilometers around him that would destroy them
3. strongest forms=/ strongest attack. Naruto most times start with clones to gather info and know the opponents abilities.
Meliodas would have many ways to decimate them with his darkness even back in his Danafor days he could vape kms with his darkness he also produce air slashes on kilometers
Not to mention that form of naruto is used to fighting enemies he can't use jutsu on. Naruto has multiple speed amps like shunsin, boil release and he has far higher perception with sage mode and danger sensing. It would be extremely hard to tag him
Ig Meli can’t go in TMF even though SBA assume strongest forms since it’s close to Chaos in terms of power according to Nakaba

If he can he’ll just one tap everyone passively…
4. Mel cannot resist EE. He dies immediately
He won’t get deconstructed and can survive his own EE aura.
5. The justification for mel's 700 exatons already comes from his magic imbued weaponry. There is no further amp
No.

Small Planet level with Demon Marks (His TrillionDark dealt minor damage to Arthur; according to Arthur himself, Meliodas could have damaged Arthur far worse had Tristan not interfered with the fight.[88]Superior to Lancelot[89])
far higher with Assault Mode, up to at least Small Planet level with magic-imbued weaponry, higher at night

Estarossa is the owner of FC for non-magical things. Mel does not have it.
FC can also deflect non magical elements, as well as everything produced by destroyer type magic
Can you explain what naruto attack? The only one I know of was ultra big ball rasenshuriken and it exceeds naruto durability by 1.7ish times plus it was 2 and indra's arrow exploding at once
Naruto’s dura is Moon lvl +, Meli’s is Small planet lvl higher with AM

FC would make Naruto’s attack 3.4 to 17 times stronger than his durability using clones.

is this from a video game?
Damn… we do suffer a lot… no unfortunately it’s not…

Read my first comment. You see how naruto would immediately not use jutsu after the first try?
Sorry my mistake. I did not mean darkness, all I mean was raw energy. I'm saying this coz SDS treats energy and magic differently. Zeldris is immune to magic yet mel raw energy could pin him down. Can you link the chandler feat coz my SDS is rusty
This Zel didn’t have « God » and was pinned by Meli’s darkness crush he could basically expands his darkness to crush Naruto clones too

here for FC and here, here for VC

In character Naruto does, and his clones too

ig i remember the cloak tanking amaterasu So Yeah mb

He can basically produce solid darkness on kilometers around him that would destroy them

Meliodas would have many ways to decimate them with his darkness even back in his Danafor days he could vape kms with his darkness he also produce air slashes on kilometers

Ig Meli can’t go in TMF even though SBA assume strongest forms since it’s close to Chaos in terms of power according to Nakaba

If he can he’ll just one tap everyone passively…

He won’t get deconstructed and can survive his own EE aura.

No.
1. I meant for counter vanish first of all and literally watching the video you can see the swirl of meliodas sword barely touch the attack. It's not like counter vanish would work either way. Naruto has resistance to power null
2. makai check my first comment. It's like the 2nd or 3rd comment on this thread. Naruto in character uses rasengan or rasenshuriken first in this key. He would immediately get FC and know not to use jutsu. He just even finished fighting kaguya so he has experience on that.
4. Naruto durability is both above his darkness and he is even invulnerable
5. I agree with this but the issue is naruto can keep making them for a ridiculous amount of time. Mel would tire out first
6. I really don't understand this part
7. Survive his own EE aura? come on bro at least stick to profiles. Mel has no EE resistance and not even an EE Aura. Only his DK power is EE and he lost it. If he even has it in this key is extremely doubtful
8. My bad. although don't blame me SDS profiles need reworking. but then again naruto has invulnerability . Even if it works it would be hard to tag naruto plus he can't actually finish naruto off, the dura to ap gap is about 2 times and Naruto has healing here as much as giving someone an eye and bringing someone back from near death with a clone
FC can also deflect non magical elements, as well as everything produced by destroyer type magic

Naruto’s dura is Moon lvl +, Meli’s is Small planet lvl higher with AM

FC would make Naruto’s attack 3.4 to 17 times stronger than his durability using clones.

Damn… we do suffer a lot… no unfortunately it’s not…

This Zel didn’t have « God » and was pinned by Meli’s darkness crush he could basically expands his darkness to crush Naruto clones too
1.Non magical darkness from the demon king? Really? I'm dissapointed how that was accepted
2. Not really. I don't think you are reading it right. That is base naruto. His SOSP form is small planetary and can go as high as up to 6 times
3. Again naruto is not throwing any attacks to be FC. He is strictly using TSO and clones
5. Actually Zel had God that's why mel said "I came to collect your borrowed power from demon king but after that display just now I realised it won't be enough"
Also i just saw that Amaterasu caps around 5.6k degrees, Hellblaze is far higher.
No it scales to at least 20000 degrees from vaporising steel

1. I meant for counter vanish first of all
I sent it for VC too
and literally watching the video you can see the swirl of meliodas sword barely touch the attack.
The fireballs that were tens of meters out of his slash range were deflected too
It's not like counter vanish would work either way. Naruto has resistance to power null
What kind of powernull did he face
2. makai check my first comment. It's like the 2nd or 3rd comment on this thread. Naruto in character uses rasengan or rasenshuriken first in this key. He would immediately get FC and know not to use jutsu. He just even finished fighting kaguya so he has experience on that.
Possibly Yeah
4. Naruto durability is both above his darkness and he is even invulnerable
His current DM are Low 5-B that exceeds his durability
5. I agree with this but the issue is naruto can keep making them for a ridiculous amount of time. Mel would tire out first
His stamina Is underrated and he can basically spam darkness pillars around him
6. I really don't understand this part
TMF ? It’s his peak power basically it’s said that he is really close to Chaos
7. Survive his own EE aura?
Yes
come on bro at least stick to profiles. Mel has no EE resistance and not even an EE Aura.
He did erase DK’s arm passively
Only his DK power is EE and he lost it. If he even has it in this key is extremely doubtful
It’s Not his DK powers it’s his True magic
8. My bad. although don't blame me SDS profiles need reworking. but then again naruto has invulnerability . Even if it works it would be hard to tag naruto plus he can't actually finish naruto off, the dura to ap gap is about 2 times and Naruto has healing here as much as giving someone an eye and bringing someone back from near death with a clone
Mel has way higher AP
And if We follow SBA he can use his True magic
1.Non magical darkness from the demon king?
Darkness is non magical anyway unless used in spells
Really? I'm dissapointed how that was accepted
2. Not really. I don't think you are reading it right. That is base naruto. His SOSP form is small planetary and can go as high as up to 6 times
It’s not

likely 5-C, 5-C with Six Paths Sage Mode, Low 5-B with Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode, higher with Bijū Chakra, far higher with Greater Ninjutsu, even higher with Empowerment, far higher with Asura Avatar, even higher with Six Paths: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken and Majestic Attire Susano'o
3. Again naruto is not throwing any attacks to be FC. He is strictly using TSO and clones
And these would get decimated
5. Actually Zel had God that's why mel said "I came to collect your borrowed power from demon king but after that display just now I realised it won't be enough"
The « borrowed power » is the commandments, that’s what he wanted to absorb.

He Would not be able to collect « God » since DK can stop it anytime
No it scales to at least 20000 degrees from vaporising steel
Can you Send any article that state 20000 degrees for vaping steel ? Hellblaze scale massively above 30k degrees Celsius

Mel has way higher AP
It’s not

4KoA Meliodas in AP/SS/Dura is

•At least 189 Exatons in Base (5-C)

•756 Exatons with Demon Marks (Low 5-B)

•Far higher with Assault Mode

And has 7.56 Zettatons in AP with magic-imbued weaponry (Low 5-B)

Naruto in AP is:

•422.95 Exatons in Six Paths Sage Mode (5-C+)

•845.90 Exatons in Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode (Low 5-B)

•Even higher when amplified by the Tailed Beasts

•Far higher with Stronger Ninjutsu (1.69 Zettatons) (Low 5-B)

•Even higher with Empowerment

Naruto in Dura (Read the Notes) is:

•845.90 Exatons in Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode (Low 5-B which just labeled as Higher in his profile)

•Higher with Tailed Beasts' Chakra and with Truth-Seeking Orbs

Assault Mode (Above 756 Exatons) and Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode (845.90 Exatons) are more or less comparable in Stats, so this fight comes down to their Powers & Abilities

Hellblaze scale massively above 30k degrees Celsius
Thunderstorm Lightning is 27,800 °C

What you're scaling from is Volcanic Lightning

I sent it for VC too

The fireballs that were tens of meters out of his slash range were deflected too

What kind of powernull did he face

Possibly Yeah

His stamina Is underrated and he can basically spam darkness pillars around him

TMF ? It’s his peak power basically it’s said that he is really close to Chaos

Yes

He did erase DK’s arm passively

It’s Not his DK powers it’s his True magic

Mel has way higher AP
And if We follow SBA he can use his True magic

Darkness is non magical anyway unless used in spells

It’s not

And these would get decimated

The « borrowed power » is the commandments, that’s what he wanted to absorb.

He Would not be able to collect « God » since DK can stop it anytime

Can you Send any article that state 20000 degrees for vaping steel ? Hellblaze scale massively above 30k degrees Celsius
1. what's VC?
2. Of course, he can deflect multiple attacks if coming together in same direction, I never argued against that just that he needed some form of touch.
3. One that nulls all form of jutsu
4. naruto durability at the lowest in his cloaked form is 800+ exatons while mel and his darkness is 700+ exatons and again naruto is invulnerable
5. Still not close to naruto
6. oh you mean true magic? what's special about it?
7. Tag where it is on his profile
8. What? no his EE comes from destroying the demo king with his own demon king power. He lost it and even if it is granted back to him it is irrelevant here as naruto is resistant. Mel himself is not resistant to EE
9. It is his DK. You are just twisting narrative. If it was just his true magic then why did he not just use true magic to destroy him? why did he have to give up his DK powers? you are making his sacrifice pointless
10. No mel ap is actually quite lower. Only version 2x superior to naruto own is when he uses magic imbued weaponry which is pointless and naruto both nulls his magic but is also invulnerable to his magic
11. So demon king directly stating the name of his attack is not a spell? also scan for darkness being non magical
12. read again. SBA strongest forms (low 5b with kurama six path sage mode) Ironically if you start naruto from base by the time he goes full power he blitzes and one shots
13. Decimate power null and EE ?
14. Borrowed power is not the commandment. The demon king specifically stated the power he borrowed him was God when he attacked zeldris plus why would zeldris just decide not to use God to defend himself. Also saying he wanted to take his commandment but then found out it was useless but then went ahead to say the alternative is to take commandments is counter productive.
15. My bad i can't find it. either way amaterasu scales above sasuke lightning. naruto can also erase hellblaze

I honestly don't see mel wining in any scenario . While yes naruto cannot use jutsu due to FC the same is true about mel as all his magical attacks would either be erased, power nulled or if any of them manage to escape just won't work due to naruto's invulnerability. This match comes down to hand to hand and considering naruto has the higher speed amps, ESP and higher reactions coupled with analytic prediction I don't see mel winning. Naruto also has the slight ap advantage going by DM2 to Kurama cloaked and can further increase it with his avatar and even 3 times with asura mode.

4KoA Meliodas in AP/SS/Dura is

•At least 189 Exatons in Base (5-C)

•756 Exatons with Demon Marks (Low 5-B)

•Far higher with Assault Mode

And has 7.56 Zettatons in AP with magic-imbued weaponry (Low 5-B)
Yeah
Naruto in AP is:

•845.90 Exatons in Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode (Low 5-B)

•Even higher when amplified by the Tailed Beasts

•Far higher with Stronger Ninjutsu (1.69 Zettatons) (Low 5-B)

•Even higher with Empowerment

Naruto in Dura (Read the Notes) is:

•845.90 Exatons in Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode (Low 5-B which just labeled as Higher in his profile)

•Higher with Tailed Beasts' Chakra and with Truth-Seeking Orbs

Assault Mode (Above 756 Exatons) and Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode (845.90 Exatons) are more or less comparable in Stats, so this fight comes down to their Powers & Abilities
I can’t see Part 2 Naruto being Low 5-B idek why but thanks
With enchantments Meliodas scale around 8 to 9 times above Naruto’s durability which is a one shot gap iirc
Thunderstorm Lightning is 27,800 °C

What you're scaling from is Volcanic Lightning
We scale using Gil’s natural thunderstorm lightning heat

Back