• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Issei Hyoudou(Grace)

Even in the open air when flying
Forgot Naruto can fly....verticality is great way to increase dodging chances.....but it only lessens the threat not eliminate it.

And the closer he will be getting to Issie the tighter will become the room to dodge both in distance and reaction time possible.

Issie can fly around to maintain distance and use the various summoning abilities to further increase the attack axxes...
Both Ryutiema and those white dragon thingies.....

I don't know the Exact time but i know is short

also Gilver you probably confused with Naruto when he could only utileze the bijuu mode for 8 minutes but that was only at the beginning

Thats why I am asking size of TSBs.
6738702-9543222880-latest

The thing Sasuke is standing on is a single TSB (They can be combined to become bigger)

And Naruto used TSB to defends himself is in-character, cuz he used that when Sasuke throw arrow at him in final fight

Can someone sum up what I missed since I went to sleep last night?
Basically in this key Issei will use primarly the powers of this key like the forcefield, the bigsword, and the cannons
while Naruto can dodge them thanks to this powers:
), Extrasensory Perception (Can sense attacks without directly seeing them, allowing him to dodge appropriately and can detect targets over great distances), Analytical Prediction (He can sense incoming danger and dodge accordingly),, Emotion Detection (Can sense hatred and other forms of negative intents and emotions), Analytical Prediction (Can feel the negative emotions of others to predict their attacks),

the TBS could be used as shield to erase the attacks or even to attacks Issei ignoring the defenses or Better can even Paralyze Issei since he doesnt resist to Paralysis.

and most importantly this key for Issei consume too much energies so has a short period of time

OK, Naruto would never let any of these hit him ever since he can literally sense how strong people are Dragon Ball Style and would immediately go for his Hax.

Back