• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Issei Hyoudou(Grace)

Statistics reduction is still dangerous anyway..
Plus power absorption....
Naruto will lose speed and power greatly with each use....foddering him.
Staticts reduction is only for the attacks

basically if Naruto throw an attacsk Issei could static red but takes his stamina to use and depending of the attack the more stamina require to reduct

the power absorption only works if there are breast in advinicity and can only absorb trough direct contact on his tail

also this form only has a short time period so if Naruto manage to avoid or erase his attacks he win

Last edited:
airies of the White Dragon EmperorDIVIDING WYVERN FAIRY: Issei summons several small white dragons from the jewels in his armor. He can control and direct them with his thoughts, and they can reflect attacks and also use 'Divide' to halve the power of targets. He can change the colour of the wyverns into red, granting them the ability to use 'Boost', 'Transfer' and 'Penetrate'.
From his Abilities section.

Does Issei even use his Hax when using AAA? Because from a brief Plot Summary I read, Issei seems to mostly rely on AAA's weapons (Cannons/Swords), barriers and summoning Ddraig when he first used AAA.

Does Issei even use his Hax when using AAA? Because from a brief Plot Summary I read, Issei seems to mostly rely on AAA's weapons (Cannons/Swords), barriers and summoning Ddraig when he first used AAA.
and in this key he has a short time period

basically once finished this time Issei will be unable to fight

I haven't read so wouldn't know.....but from reading certain fights way back....he uses them as needed.

So if he see thousands of clones I can see him rely on the ability I cited above for crowd control.

Also he seems to Early DBZ lvls of range and AoE on his blasts. Basically beams of aura....
So does Naruto have 360° barrier protection to save himself from getting carpet bombed??

I haven't read so wouldn't know.....but from reading certain fights way back....he uses them as needed.

So if he see thousands of clones I can see him rely on the ability I cited above for crowd control.
Tauan said that in this key Naruto doesn't start with clones

Also he seems to Early DBZ lvls of range and AoE on his blasts. Basically beams of aura....
So does Naruto have 360° barrier protection to save himself from getting carpet bombed??
the fight start on 4km away and Naruto has the , Extrasensory Perception (Can sense attacks without directly seeing them, allowing him to dodge appropriately and can detect targets over great distances), Analytical Prediction (He can sense incoming danger and dodge accordingly),Emotion Detection (Can sense hatred and other forms of negative intents and emotions), Analytical Prediction (He can predict the next move of his opponent by sensing their negative emotions)

also can erase his attacks thanks to tbs

the fight start on 4km away and Naruto has the , Extrasensory Perception (Can sense attacks without directly seeing them, allowing him to dodge appropriately and can detect targets over great distances), Analytical Prediction (He can sense incoming danger and dodge accordingly),Emotion Detection (Can sense hatred and other forms of negative intents and emotions), Analytical Prediction (He can predict the next move of his opponent by sensing their negative emotions)

also can erase his attacks thanks to tbs.
He can erase on a small scale due to small sizes of those TSBs and their axis of defense is limited.

Naruto needs to room to dodge though, which I doubt he will get with the kind of AoE Issie seems to have.

So he needs to run towards Issie while getting carpet bombed DBZ style........
Why would he run though?

And isn't Issei essentially always in the air in this form?

Naruto in this key starts off trying to hit the enemy or performing Rasengan.
Kage Bunshin must come after this.
TBF, Naruto was fighting Humanoid sized enemies who were near him and not 4KM away

also Issei can't control Ryuteimaru properly and so consumes too much energy

Back