• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto Last General Discussion Thread of the Year 51

And we can't assume a size that wasn't shown or even hinted at. Not to mention her dimensions were never even referred to as Universes anyway

I think Solar System Size is pretty clear.It contains a star and a planet. We don't know if every dimension has a star,but it might.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Each of her dimensions have planets, moons and a star so 6 dimensions should be like 6 solar systems right
Yea but she probably created them separately not at once.

The 6 dimensions could've been just multiple planets in a solar system for all we knew. The ice planet might be the farthest one from the star, and the lava planet the closest one, the high-gravity one could've been just a giant planet.

Nor sure one at a time or all since they were in there core dimension which is connected to all her other dimensions
Just one. As stated in both the manga and databook. Plural ain't mentioned in context.

Boro and Code both state that they're stronger than Delta for whatever thats worth seems to me that Team 7 is either just far stronger than people give them credit for or have plot armor for days

NotCensored said:
Boro and Code both state that they're stronger than Delta for whatever thats worth seems to me that Team 7 is either just far stronger than people give them credit for or have plot armor for days
Personally I just think Boro is fodder. Now don't get me wrong, I do think team 7 probably needs to be upgraded to 7-C and MHS+, but Boro is definitely NOT as strong as Delta.

That being said, team 7 fought Ao, and Sarada has 3 Tomoe Sharingan and can use Chidori. Additionally Karma Boruto should scale to Karma Kawaki as well. They've all gotten a lot stronger, at least strong enough to warrant 7-C and mhs+ imo

Personally I just think Boro is fodder.

Thats what happens when you set up a character to be strong and then have him get beat by seemingly fodder ƒÿö it's literally The Worf Effect in full swing

Now don't get me wrong, I do think team 7 probably needs to be upgraded to 7-C and MHS+, but Boro is definitely NOT as strong as Delta.

The statement exists tho and Delta doesn't dispute them on it, i also don't think an Inner Kara member would be drastically weaker than another one by literally tiers it just doesn't make sense to me especially when theres another statement by Sasuke that states all of Inner Kara are Otsutsuki Level and the fact Boro was sent to guard Naruto from Sasuke specifically

That being said, team 7 fought Ao, and Sarada has 3 Tomoe Sharingan and can use Chidori. Additionally Karma Boruto should scale to Karma Kawaki as well. They've all gotten a lot stronger, at least strong enough to warrant 7-C and mhs+ imo

I also think they should at least be that strong but the whole fight with Boro is just a headache to think about

The simple answer is to ignore the statement as it's literally the only inconsistency here.

As for members possibly being a lot weaker than others. Well in the Akatsuki you had fodder like Hidan, but then you had Itachi, Kisame, and Pain for example. Actually Hidan is by far the weakest one lol, so Maybe Boro is in a similar boat. And ultimately, I just don't think team 7 being God tier Chuunin makes a lot of sense tbh. But maybe that's just me.

I do agree it's annoying though how easily they kept up with him after all the hype, and Kawaki saying shit like He's worse than Delta lmao

NotCensored said:
its like 4 statements tho not just one which is where my gripe is they hyped him up then they worf'd him to make Team 7 look strong ƒÿö
Ngl it really irked me. Super annoying stuff

Does anyone remember when 3rd raikage was high 6c as were madara and Hashi ? I really wanted to make some fights between them.

On a side note, shouldn't 3rd raikage have a possibly low 6B ?

Random question; do you guys think Naruto and Sasuke can solo Mortal Kombat universe including all the guest characters?

AstralKing7 said:
?????nani tf I'm pretty sure MK has universal to probably Multiversal characters ƒÆǃÆǃÿÉ
Kronika seems to be the strongest character and she is only Large Planet level here in the wiki.

Kronika seems to be the strongest character and she is only Large Planet level here in the wiki.

Then kaguya definitely beats them,she just goes to her dimension prepares her Etsb and then uses ameno and brings MK characters in that dimension,exploding the Etsb and beating them all

BTW I was asking if Adult Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than their teen war arc selves?
They are. They fought on par with and eventually overwhelmed Fused Momoshiki who's far above Base Momo, who's stronger than Kaguya.

Keep in mind Naruto was at half strength and Sasuke was similarly weakened due to using his space-time portals which we know drains his chakra greatly. An additional point is that Naruto now has full 100% Kurama and Sasuke has trained and mastered His Rinnegan and it's abilities.

So yes they're definitely stronger. Probably strong enough to stomp Kaguya individually tbh.

LordWhis said:
Does anyone remember when 3rd raikage was high 6c as were madara and Hashi ? I really wanted to make some fights between them.
On a side note, shouldn't 3rd raikage have a possibly low 6B ?
No. We shouldn't scale people to full Bijü

They are. They fought on par with and eventually overwhelmed Fused Momoshiki who's far above Base Momo, who's stronger than Kaguya.

Keep in mind Naruto was at half strength and Sasuke was similarly weakened due to using his space-time portals which we know drains his chakra greatly. An additional point is that Naruto now has full 100% Kurama and Sasuke has trained and mastered His Rinnegan and it's abilities.

So yes they're definitely stronger. Probably strong enough to stomp Kaguya individually tbh.

Wait,how is base momo stronger than Kaguya? He just has statements but by feats he seems weaker. Please explain

@M3X

I mean he fought the Hachibi to a standstill and it was stated that the 8 tails couldn't even penetrate his armor or damage him at all, while he was able to do damage. So Raikage scaling to Biju seems pretty straight forward to me honestly

Momo isn't stronger than Kaguya in any form. Adult Naruto is weaker than his teen self

We aren't going to scale ninjas to Bijü anyway, this would mess the scaling. Why would the Raikage scale to the same energy value as a full charged Bijü Dama (the Low 6-B rating)?

@Battler356ushiromiya

Kaguya's entire reason for doing everything she did was out of fear from Momoshiki. Sasuke said he was stronger as well.

There's literally nothing to suggest she's stronger than him. Not to mention he's been eating up chakra fruits for way longer.

Its also weird how the 4th Raikge is weaker than the 3rd on here when he scales above Perfect Jinchuuriki Bee who would be stronger than the individual 8 Tails at least at one point he did as A is a title given to the strongest Ninja in the cloud village

M3X said:
We aren't going to scale ninjas to Bijü anyway, this would mess the scaling. Why would the Raikage scale to the same energy value as a full charged Bijü Dama (the Low 6-B rating)?
This is not an average ninja we're talking about... and not that many people scale to him.

He fought the 8 tails to a standstill you honestly don't think the Hachibi used a Biju Dama even once? Regardless he should at least scale to the Biju physically which I believe he already is anyway.

No one is talking average ninja, we are talking about Raikage. interpretation makes part of a debate.

Raikage fought 8-Tails without a Jinchüriki, and without one, makes it weaker. Gyuki scale to his own Bijü Dama, as he could tank it. But this wasn't a fully charged Bijü Dama, and it was Gyuki with Bee as Jinchüriki.

You can't scale Bijü feats wih a Jinchüriki to the same Bijü without a Jinchüriki.

It is stated that with a Jinchüriki they become stronger, logically, without one, they are weaker

Back