• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 53!!! Road to 100!!

it was clearly stated in manga that pumping more chakra in jutsu increase AP

e.h Big Ball Rasengan, charge TBB & ETSB so on

That was actually all his chakra that he lost but his rasengan destroyed the tenseigan that was powering the moon (iirc) so his base would be 5C or Low 5B

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Wasn't that along with Hamura's chakra? Also if his whole chakra would just bust a hole in moon then how is it even near to 5C or low 5B
He mixed his chakra with Hinata's to bypass the Tenseigan's invulnerability, but it was destroyed thanks to his power. Unless we get 5-C Hinata lol.

Brah1234567 said:
The bigger question is did Naruto go full shadow clone bukkake on hinata.
It's not a question bro. The REAL question is HOW MANY clones did he use?

Aren't Shadow Clones Glass Cannons and dispel after a hit? Would they be useful for that?

BlastX said:
Aren't Shadow Clones Glass Cannons and dispel after a hit? Would they be useful for that?
They're the ones doing the "hitting", so I think they'll be fine XD.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
He mixed his chakra with Hinata's to bypass the Tenseigan's invulnerability, but it was destroyed thanks to his power. Unless we get 5-C Hinata lol.
Tenseigan does not have invulnerability

Tenseigan has chakra absorption so

he used Hinata's to bypass the Tenseigan's chakra absorption

Still if his max chakra in base can just hole the moon, how can it be dragged to 5C or low 5B.
It's a plot thing. If the entire moon blew up the movie wouldn't work lol.

Hey boys, I made a Naruto Discord Server so if you want an invite just shoot me up at my wall.

@100th Hokage

I have read that "Hoshi" has multiple possible translations.

It means star but authors sometimes tend to use it as world but the argument here is a lot of other translations use star and even change it visually slightly being that confident. Also it would make the Naruto scaling consistent to the Large star level kaguya feat. With the juubi being small star level.

Not it is not. It rarely refers to stars. VIZ translations says Planet, and for God sakes stop with this Tier 4 Naruto bullshit. Naruto WILL NEVER be 4-C with the Shippuden stuff

Damn that sounds ignorant. With sufficient evidence I'd like to thing it's at least possible. Also I never stated juubi small star level is 100% the case.

M3X said:
Not it is not. It rarely refers to stars. VIZ translations says Planet, and for God sakes stop with this Tier 4 Naruto bullshit. Naruto WILL NEVER be 4-C with the Shippuden stuff
Immma screenshot this just in case lol.

Don't worry, I will not delete my comment. It will wappen the same thing as the Momoshiki thread. Everything you guys are planning to do was already rejected years ago

M3X said:
Don't worry, I will not delete my comment. It will wappen the same thing as the Momoshiki thread. Everything you guys are planning to do was already rejected years ago
The funny thing is I don't even get rebuttals. All that happened on the last few threads is the mods don't even come to conclusions. I was on track to getting a LN profile or side note but a decision couldn't be made.

M3X said:
Just so you know lol, I'm personally convinced the God tiers are 5-B not 4-B so I'm not exactly wishing for it either XD.

@100th Hokage

I don't know much about how the word "Hoshi" is generally used but since a possible translation for it is planet you'll have to prove or at the very least provide strong evidence that shows that this refers to star in that particular instance.

Nehz XZX said:
@100th Hokage

I don't know much about how the word "Hoshi" is generally used but since a possible translation for it is planet you'll have to prove or at the very least provide strong evidence that shows that this refers to star in that particular instance.
It usually means star and most translations visually change it to look more like a star. It's would scale to the kaguya stuff and the momoshiki stuff I've brought up. Everything points towards it being a star other than the viz translation calling it a planet. So you it's up to you the reader what you think it is. Most translators I'm friends with believe it to be star in this context semantically speaking.

here we always dont use viz translation as absolute fact

if we used than kaguya dimension will be bigger than universe lol

I'm fine with that it's an opinionated thing hoshi tends to mean star, a sekai is a lot more subjective. I'm directly using the kanji. I tend to use the source material.

Within the context of the scene it is very difficult to be a "star".

They were in a location that would monitor the entire combat from a distance with the sensory sphere, the sphere would represent the entire volume of energy on the planet which is where the war is taking place, and then the Juubi appears causing the deformation in the sphere with its energy that takes on a volume representing a small planet in comparison to the sphere that would be the planet.

It would be very strange and meaningless for them to feel the sun, you know.

Still if his max chakra in base can just hole the moon, how can it be dragged to 5C or low 5B.
Focused Chakra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raw Unfocused Chakra

Back