• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 53!!! Road to 100!!

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@NotCensored
I get what you're saying, but the series made a big deal out of Light Fang being you know.... Light speed. And Hokage Naruto had a little bit of trouble dodging Delta's light beams. So KCM Naruto being Rel makes sense, but MFTL for him is a stretch imo.

Now the God tiers being FTL or even FTL+/MFTL seems totally okay to me honestly.
SPSM Naruto dodging a Light Speed attack isn't an anti-feat for an earlier version of his character possibly being FTL if he got tagged by it there'd be precedent, Delta's Beams would realistically just scale to her in speed beams in Dragonball may look like Light but they're tagging characters that are MFTL+ for example also makes little sense how Naruto with barely any chakra in base with chest pains can dodge Light but struggle with Light in a form thats 100s of times more powerful

I think KCM is around several times SoL like 3x and maybe about 30x in BSM/ Bijuu Mode not really arguing for MFTL tbh

But both the Light Fang and Delta's beams were stated to be Light based, and as such the safest assumption is to assume that they're also moving at light speed right?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
But both the Light Fang and Delta's beams were stated to be Light based, and as such the safest assumption is to assume that they're also moving at light speed right?
Light Fang being Light Speed doesn't contradict anything it was a casual no hand signs Jutsu Madara kind of just spat out at Naruto (which Naruto preceded to dodge quite easily despite being caught off guard by Limbo) when he was cornered he didn't even consider the fact Naruto dodged Light to be impressive but he goes on to praise Sasuke's speed, basically to sum up what I'm saying, it was a casual attack, Naruto dodged it so it doesn't really contradict weaker versions of their characters being FTL imo

Delta's beams weren't directly referred to as Light iirc only a beam which really any laser can be described like that theres also A LOT of fictional verses that have Light Magic and such tagging MFTL characters or Lighting up Infinite sized realms and the like Light Based attacks are always at least baseline Light Speed but that doesn't mean they can't be faster than that

The databook doesn't support it being a casual attack though. It made a huge deal out of it and said something along the lines of: "bisects everything with the speed of light" and "impossible to evade" or something like that. It hyped it to heaven and back lol, so idk.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
The databook doesn't support it being a casual attack though. It made a huge deal out of it and said something along the lines of: "bisects everything with the speed of light" and "impossible to evade" or something like that. It hyped it to heaven and back lol, so idk.
I mean it being a powerful attack doesn't mean its not casual like the manga hyped up Madara slicing 5 mountains in 1 swing for example that doesn't mean it wasn't casual for the guy and usually when the databook refers to something as "impossible to dodge or block" its usually talking about normal people and fodder ninjas

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@NotCensored
I get what you're saying, but the series made a big deal out of Light Fang being you know.... Light speed. And Hokage Naruto had a little bit of trouble dodging Delta's light beams. So KCM Naruto being Rel makes sense, but MFTL for him is a stretch imo.

Now the God tiers being FTL or even FTL+/MFTL seems totally okay to me honestly.
agree but look at bleach

bleach god tier best feat is rel yet renji getting FTL isnt outlier or a stretch imo

u see what i am saying lol

I'm not a Bleach fan or anything, but they also have a lot lightspeed statements like Naruto such as Cero being light speed and the Nagacion I believe.

With that being said, I obviously don't mind Naruto being FTL+ or higher lol, but I'm basically trying to play devil's advocate because that's exactly how the admins will react to the upgrade if not just say "lol nope". But I'm obviously not against Naruto getting a speed buff lol, maybe through multipliers or something.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I'm not a Bleach fan or anything, but they also have a lot lightspeed statements like Naruto such as Cero being light speed and the Nagacion I believe.
With that being said, I obviously don't mind Naruto being FTL+ or higher lol, but I'm basically trying to play devil's advocate because that's exactly how the admins will react to the upgrade if not just say "lol nope". But I'm obviously not against Naruto getting a speed buff lol, maybe through multipliers or something.
nah i knew you were just playing devil's advocate i just took it as a chance to explain myself a bit better

@NotCensored

Gotcha.

I think if multipliers ever get accepted though for SM or KCM2 the stats will shoot up considerably lol.

I asked a calc member about it and they said that the ball in the center wouldn't be taking the entire for of the crash, so it wouldn't work.

Usually the other way around actually

So you mean to say,this site wanks/high balls characters which people outside don't agree with!!!??

Yeah, it's the other way around. I've been to other forums, and they laugh at this wiki for severely highballing characters, and said the justifications were wonky and inaccurate.

For example: Fate servants/Beasts being Multiversal, Bleach being planet level, Castlevania being Multiversal, Power Rangers being Planet level, and many others

People find planet level Power Ranger's hard to believe? That show had some bulllshit and still has bullshit to this day I believe that would put in around that level.

There's a new universal argument for Naruto to do with the use of hyperspace. But I'll leave that until there's more stuff. Seems mostly like high-end interpretation.

Usually the other way around actually

So you mean to say,this site wanks/high balls characters which people outside don't agree with!!!??

Yeah, it's the other way around. I've been to other forums, and they laugh at this wiki for severely highballing characters, and said the justifications were wonky and inaccurate.

For example: Fate servants/Beasts being Multiversal, Bleach being planet level, Castlevania being Multiversal, Power Rangers being Planet level, and many others

Well anitwitter and Insta powerscallers don't believe this site because they think it lowballs a lot

The Ten-Tails, P107 Insert caption: "Gwoooahh(!!)"

Top-Right Caption: Kurama: "You'll just measure… that it can't be measured." Description: Earth… water… air… The Ten-Tails manipulates natural energy that circulates around the world. Such power is immeasurable…

Top-Left Caption: (right-hand bubble): "The Ten-Tails has been revived!!" (left bubble): "Gwoohhhh(!!!)" Description: Previously sealed on the moon, the Gedo Statue contains the chakra of all the Tailed Beasts. The time of revival approaches.

Bottom-right caption: (bubble): "The eye inside the flower will reflect on the moon above" Description: Opening the Divine Tree's flower was the key to executing the "Moon Eye Plan".

Bottom left caption: Description: The Ten-Tails' ferociousness escalates even more after evolving into its second form. The Allied Shinobi Forces' HQ was completely annihilated when it fired the powerful Tailed Beast Ball.

Main Text The progenitor of everything in the universe ― the entity known as the "Divine Tree" threatens the world's demise!!

Although the origin of chakra, this Demon Beast, stronger and more evil than any other, brings the world to an end. The Ten-Tails' true form is the "Divine Tree" that bore the "Chakra Fruit", and it is said that it transformed into a monster in order to reclaim the fruit that Kaguya stole. Its power is absolute and even the combined power of all the Tailed Beasts is no match for it. The destruction it causes is on the scale of a natural disaster…!!

Page 273

Ninjutsu - Tenpenchii No rank, all ranges, offensive Users: Ten-Tails

The angry god's roar is the earth-breaking overture of destruction!!

The Ten-Tails' unique ninjutsu that even Kurama was cautious of. With its immeasurable amount of chakra it interfers with the natural energy, causing natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, tornados and floods in an instance. It has a wide effect range and immense destructive power. It's an attack that exceeds mankind's knowledge, too much for humans to handle.

Ô¼ç The Ten-Tails' resurrection means the end of this world.... Once the disasters are caused, there are no techniques to defend against them and the people have no choice but to fear the wrath of god.

Page 309

Ninjutsu, Kekkei Genkai - Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal No rank, no range, supplementary Users: Obito Uchiha, Madara Uchiha

Using one's own body as a yorishiro Not sublimating into a perfect being

Ô¼ç The moment before he was discarded by Madara, Obito feigned the "Samsara of Heavenly Life" and formed the seals for the "Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal".

This technique let's the user possess the power of a jinchuriki by taking in the ten bodies of all tailed beasts. However, with one body already being hard to control, it's almost impossible to bring them all under one's control. This inevitably results in the collapse of the user's ego. However, very rarely, only one person that possessed innate suitability and acquired mental strength, is allowed to wield a world-shaking power, feared even as the "Nation-Building God"!

0A720941-43A9-412D-8B5A-5FD4C5FA8262
Viz Translation

@100th There is no timeframe for them and how it's done from what I see and world shaking is High 6-A for the Earth iirc.

Yes, the mere existence of a flow of chakra in the body of the Shinobi already amplifies its statistics, a person who does not know how to shape or manipulate chakra is extremely below physically than those who do.

Ex: Tazuna is an old man, but despite this he is strong due to his heavy work on bridge construction, but still he is far below Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura who are 12 year old children.

A proof that this is real, are the gates themselves, they are barriers that limit the flow of the user's chakra, in other words, their total potential has always been limited, it is like the limits that our brain imposes on our strength so we don't get hurt.
When you open these gates the flow of chakra increases considerably and this causes an increase in attributes for users, such as a limit break.

Even if the amount of normal chakra that you have doesn't increase your AP, the tailed beast chakra is consistently shown as increasing your stats the more you have it. For example Naruto getting more and more powerful depending on how much chakra from Kurama he gets (the number of tails increasing). So Juubi having the chakra comparable to a small planet means that its actually that strong.

^what he said and its even shown with the gates when they release more chakra they get amps to their ap speed dura etc, even sakuras seal the curse mark etc all show examples of this

Back