• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also speaking of dimensional tiering, I am surprised none of y'all have started gooning about the prescience chapter. I mean even if I disagree, I was expecting some chaos by now.
Well probably the only character who's affected by it rn is Shibai and he doesn't have a page yet. I'm fully expecting pure dimensional brainrot after he gets a profile 😭

Yeah I heard that (never actually saw it in the wiki rules) but that doesn't really make sense and nobody ever say what qualifies as "significant size"
Basically the 5th dimension needs to stretch out to a length equivalent of the width of uncountably infinite Low 2-C structures. That's what I mean by significant size.
Well probably the only character who's affected by it rn is Shibai and he doesn't have a page yet. I'm fully expecting pure dimensional brainrot after he gets a profile 😭
6D Shibai ftw.

Well, hate to break it to ya, but your belief is wrong lol.
1 through 8 are relative to each other.
That doesn’t make sense though. Just cause we have showing or think it is doesn’t mean it should be true. How would Kurama be stronger but the rest just happens to have the same amount of strength??? They all were created the same with the same chakra they got

That doesn’t make sense though. Just cause we have showing or think it is doesn’t mean it should be true. How would Kurama be stronger but the rest just happens to have the same amount of strength??? They all were created the same with the same chakra they got
Have you considered the fact that Kurama might just he HIM?

Pretty sure the Gedo Mazo folded those easily so the scaling chain is likely isolated. But you can probably argue that Choji would downscale 100x from Gedo Mazo which puts him at 300 MTs (7-A) which could scale to every "Elite Jonin" (currently 7-B+) tier.

This does have an issue in which Choji would have a jutsu that puts him 7x Bijuu level, even stronger than early KCM2 Naruto. Consistency issues.
Gedo mazo folded choji and his dad if I remember correctly.
The bigger problem is base guy making it shreak in pain from attacking it's pinkie.

Basically the 5th dimension needs to stretch out to a length equivalent of the width of uncountably infinite Low 2-C structures. That's what I mean by significant size.

6D Shibai ftw.
It doesn't need to be that large actually. Stuffs like the 2c structures beinf infinitesimally small compared t the 5d structure is enough.

Right from part one it was made clear for kurama only to be a beast compared to the rest. To the extent bro's ways were said to just be like a natural disaster, hatred himself. Only tailed beast to never have a jinjuriki control his power. I mean just look at the obito vs Naruto fight. That's the perfect place to show all tailed beast are relative except half kurama who whooped their asses. Also kurama got the short end of the stick in terms of chakra nature and kekkei genkai so maybe that complements

Arc can I also add this ? Once I beat you, you will create a CRT using the arguments you conceded to🙏. It only makes sense.
If you beat me, you can make a CRT with those arguments, and I will support you in that thread.

No arc. Uzuhiko isn't one of the major reasons you guys disagree with MAS>ETSO. It's just you don't believe the statement makes reference to all ninjustu. I know this coz when it was being argued uzuhiko did not even exist.
News flash buddy, our opinions then have evolved in the now. I’m speaking on the present not the past. And yes it is a major reason atm, like who tf are you to tell me why I disagree with stuff? Is Uzuhiko the only reason, no, is it a reason, yes.

It doesn't need to be that large actually. Stuffs like the 2c structures beinf infinitesimally small compared t the 5d structure is enough.
The tiering system page says low 1C starts at a collection of uncountably infinite low 2C structures. I am just verbatim quoting the wiki standards.
Characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy higher-dimensional structures that are one uncountably infinite level[note 2] above Low 2-C structures. In ordinary distribution, this corresponds to R^5 (5-dimensional real coordinate space).

Equivalently, this tier can be reached by affecting/creating/destroying/embodying an uncountably infinite number of universes (More specifically, as many universes as there are real numbers)
Also 2C being infinitesimally small compared to a structure is also the same thing.

I never said Naruto adheres to real world physics. If I thought that then I wouldn't spend time here. That has no bearing on my point tho.

Exactly, it picks and chooses when to apply real world physics. Which means it can choose to have tears in spacetime without having anything to do with mass and gravity.

Chakra isn't irl energy or matter. It's a supernatural concept that can be converted to matter or energy as we know irl. You need to prove that chakra bending space works the same way as energy or matter bending space cuz we can see chakra doesn't act like that. This is why we have standards for black holes. Even if a character supposedly creates a black hole, but it doesn't act the way a black hole would, it isn't given the stats of a black hole. Same with lasers and lightning. You need to first provide evidence that chakra bending space works in the same way as irl matter or energy.

Fiction still needs to prove certain things to get past the standards on this wiki. Tearing spacetime doesn't have concrete standards but your proposal isn't likely to be accepted.

Like I stated above, you first would need to show thatbending space via chakra functions the same way as bending space via matter or energy. You are starting with an assumption there. Which is not what we do when treating SoL statements or Uzuhiko having planetary KE.

Exactly, it picks and chooses when to apply real world physics. Which means it can choose to have tears in spacetime without having anything to do with mass and gravity.

Answer- you are wrong. In this case we already got information that indeed the mass of charkra kurama is the one causing the abnormalities is the spatial curvature and the side effect are what is being ignored here as you can see. Thus my point stands. ( I will go over why over why your chakra interpretation is wrong below)

Chakra isn't irl energy or matter. It's a supernatural concept that can be converted to matter or energy as we know irl. You need to prove that chakra bending space works the same way as energy or matter bending space cuz we can see chakra doesn't act like that. This is why we have standards for black holes. Even if a character supposedly creates a black hole, but it doesn't act the way a black hole would, it isn't given the stats of a black hole. Same with lasers and lightning. You need to first provide evidence that chakra bending space works in the same way as irl matter or energy.

Answer-This is an example of the straw man fallacy, as it oversimplifies the argument about chakra’s interaction with physical phenomena.
don't ignore my previous arguments. Kurama is a Mass of Chakra he not just of some supernatural concept alone, he also contain the very energy itself Chakra is depicted with properties that allow it to interact with the physical world in significant ways, including the creation of ninjutsu. Hence why when Momoshiki was directly draining the energy from Kurama he goes wow we are now halfway there (quantifiable), pointing to the fact that this is in fact real physical energy and he can interact with it. Please stop this strawman. Kurama is a mass of energy.

Prove bending space via chakra functions the same way as bending space via matter or energy

The above statement is simply an oversimplification. What do you mean to prove chakra in the case of Kurama that is a mass of energy = energy

nope Kaguya's ability to control timespace at that scale is limited to teleporting/moving, so why are you bringing up creation and destruction
No again don't ignore arguments stop that stuff.

Characters or objects who can significantly affect,

We saw that she was able to move her Time-spaces through transportation/ teleporting/ moving, regardless she still moves it, indeed significantly affecting a space-time continuum and she is using her energy to do this.

No it is not limited to teleporting and movement alone, she is affecting the space-time continuum on a universal scale.

Answer- you are wrong. In this case we already got information that indeed the mass of charkra kurama is the one causing the abnormalities is the spatial curvature and the side effect are what is being ignored here as you can see. Thus my point stands. ( I will go over why over why your chakra interpretation is wrong below)
Mass in this context doesn't mean matter. Mass means collection of chakra. Words have different meanings based on context.
Answer-This is an example of the straw man fallacy, as it oversimplifies the argument about chakra’s interaction with physical phenomena.
don't ignore my previous arguments. Kurama is a Mass of Chakra he not just of some supernatural concept alone, he also contain the very energy itself Chakra is depicted with properties that allow it to interact with the physical world in significant ways, including the creation of ninjutsu. Hence why when Momoshiki was directly draining the energy from Kurama he goes wow we are now halfway there (quantifiable), pointing to the fact that this is in fact real physical energy and he can interact with it. Please stop this strawman. Kurama is a mass of energy.
You keep saying Kurama is a mass of energy as if it means anything. The mass used in this statement doesn't mean "matter". And yes Chakra is a supernatural concept because it doesn't exist in real life. Momoshiki being able to interact with it doesn't make it not supernatural. As it stands chakra isn't "matter" and isn't irl energy. It is a supernatural form of energy. So irl relativistic physics can't be applied to it. Which means it can cause tears in the space time without actually exerting black holes level of energy on it.

Irl Black Holes don’t create glass like cracks in space anyway. Idk where people get the “cracked spacetime = black hole” from.

I was about to drop that on him 😭😭. Just like lasers and lightning, these tears need to act like how a hypothetical one irl would.
Also, if we want to entail that the chakra is acting like an actual black hole, then you’d concede that for that to be true, the Naruto earth would collapse in on itself and become a black hole. You cannot hold the position that it abides by physics to grant it the 10^47 joules or whatever, without it abiding by physics lol.

Also, if we want to entail that the chakra is acting like an actual black hole, then you’d concede that for that to be true, the Naruto earth would collapse in on itself and become a black hole. You cannot hold the position that it abides by physics to grant it the 10^47 joules or whatever, without it abiding by physics lol.
Yeah I already made this point.

Back