• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Comparing 2 spacetime ninjutsu used by a dojutsu is a bigger false equivalence one of them to KE? 🤯

Tobirama could teleport Juubito so he scales to him now 😔

Unironically would love to see a calc that's gets these results.

Hmm 2 dojutsu bases spacetime ninjutsu that move something from 1 point to another? Hmmmm I sure wonder what would be the similarity
where did you find two space time ninjutsu? only one is called space time ninjutsu, and they both act differently so no you cannot equate them at all

tobirama can get scaling to Juubitos mass, idk why would you match juubitos power level from teleporting him, its not like juubitos power solely comes from large size, very poor argument

Calcs arent needed, I explained why the feat is uni
and i also explained why the latter dimensions are also uni
etso was gonna destroy this
wiki has two calcs for that
one would be the whole dimension and the other is whole energy divided by 15 years
which is 3B

Stamina is a measure of chemical energy and fatigue. It's not the same as physical energy as Naruto defines it. That is my point. At least read my comment thoroughly before replying.

You are not reading anything I type. What's the point. Naruto's physical energy isn't the energy that we need for biological purposes. Naruto's physical energy is shown to gather as a sphere in the center of the body. There is no scientific doc that you can provide that proves that our body's chemical reactions function that way.
Now you changed your argument. I already know you will never admit you lost but I guess that is hard in itself.

Physical energy doesn't exist in real life scientifically speaking. Our bodies don't create ki like energy in them.

stamina is literally considered a form of physical energy, specifically related to the body’s ability to sustain prolonged physical or mental effort.

1. Physical Stamina: This refers to the body’s capacity to perform physical activities It literally involves uthe efficiency of muscles, cardiovascular health, and literally overall physical conditioning.

2. Mental Stamina: on the other hand involves the ability to maintain focus and mental endurance basically mental concentration or effort.

Now what is chakra formed by humans or shinobi?

Chakra= both mental and physical energyare combined to create an energy source. Basically manipulating the energy produced is used for ninjutsu, genjustu or taijustsu.

Yes even guy uses chakra though he cant manipulate it to create ninjutsu properly, however he can use it to empower his physicals (speed) to bend space.

If I tell you jump, and you do I promise you just used the concept of chakra that name does not matter. You used energy both physical and mental. Basically to not use both at all is to be dead.

there is something called chakra reserves to store up your energies to use later. That chakra reserves for Kurama is immeasurable(not infinite but a lot). This is what is causing the tears because that right there is a mass of chakra.

Physical energy doesn't exist in real life scientifically speaking. Our bodies don't create ki like energy in them.

stamina is literally considered a form of physical energy, specifically related to the body’s ability to sustain prolonged physical or mental effort.

1. Physical Stamina: This refers to the body’s capacity to perform physical activities It literally involves uthe efficiency of muscles, cardiovascular health, and literally overall physical conditioning.

2. Mental Stamina: on the other hand involves the ability to maintain focus and mental endurance basically mental concentration or effort.

Chakra= both mental and physical energyare combined to create an energy source. Basically manipulating the energy produced is used for ninjutsu, genjustu or taijustsu.

Yes even guy uses chakra though he cant manipulate it to create ninjutsu properly, however he can use it to empower his physicals (speed) to bend space.

If I tell you jump, and you do I promise you just used the concept of chakra that name does not matter. You used energy both physical and mental. Basically to not use both at all is to be dead.

there is something called chakra reserves to store up your energies to use later. That chakra reserves for Kurama is immeasurable(not infinite but a lot). This is what is causing the tears because that right there is a mass of chakra.
My guy, you don't read what I type. Like at all. I have already addressed your points earlier.
Now you changed your argument. I already know you will never admit you lost but I guess that is hard in itself.
So about this, I'd like to make one thing clear. I am not Arc. If you're desperate for a win or a concession, I'll gladly give it to you (not that Arc is wrong in not conceding to your arguments). I don't really gaf. I only engage in debates that are interesting and rarely care about winning. You clearly aren't reading what I'm typing. So yeah, I don't care if you think I lost.

If we were to engage in a physical fight, and I relentlessly delivered punch after punch for hours until you finally surrendered from exhaustion and then I went on to challenge everyone on the VS Wiki one by one and completely dominated each opponent

What am I using?

My guy, you don't read what I type. Like at all. I have already addressed your points earlier.

So about this, I'd like to make one thing clear. I am not Arc. If you're desperate for a win or a concession, I'll gladly give it to you (not that Arc is wrong in not conceding to your arguments). I don't really gaf. I only engage in debates that are interesting and rarely care about winning. You clearly aren't reading what I'm typing. So yeah, I don't care if you think I lost.
You don't read what I type is not a debunk. When I have put up new arguments.

I really don't care. Your new arguments wouldn't exist if you actually read my comments. And I can't be bothered to regurgitate endlessly. You're engaging with the wrong person here.
Did you not mention that chakra is not a form physical energy? Did you not mention that Physical energy does not exist in the scientific world. No, you are not repeating your point. What you are doing is repeating arguments without debunking new points. Test book strawman. You ignore all my points and then focus on chakra like it is not a form of energy that literally manipulate physical energy in itself and as being proven in the show and can be stored up.

Regardless of your Strawman. My argument stands.

Kurama is a mass of Energy that is causing a tear in Space-time.

What is Naruto's physical energy then? Is it chemical potential energy? If so, how does he mix it with spiritual energy? Are you saying the chemicals in his body mix with his spirit? Does irl physical energy gather in people's belly? You can keep clinging to your mass of energy argument. It's not gonna accomplish anything really.

What is Naruto's physical energy then? Is it chemical potential energy? If so, how does he mix it with spiritual energy? Are you saying the chemicals in his body mix with his spirit? Does irl physical energy gather in people's belly? You can keep clinging to your mass of energy argument. It's not gonna accomplish anything really.
What a joke of a reply. The fact that you are asking this question means you read nothing proving my point again and again. You don't know what chakra is my brother. I repeat take a look at Slayers page.

Literally when you use both physical and mental energy, your body and brain produce a combination of different types of energy,

1. Chemical Energy: Your body converts food into chemical energy (via metabolism), which powers both physical activity and brain function.

2. Mechanical Energy: which is produced during physical activity, as your muscles generate force and movement.

3. Electrical Energy: Your brain literally operates using electrical signals between neurons, which are essential for mental activity like thinking, reasoning, and decision-making. (are you saying the chemical in his body mixes with his spirit what an argument smh)

4. Thermal Energy (Heat): Both mental and physical exertion produce heat as a byproduct, which is why you feel warm or sweat after a workout or intense thinking session, doe.

5. Potential Energy: This is stored energy, especially in muscles, that can be converted into mechanical energy when needed.

Instead for Naruto it can be stored in a charkra reserves that they can manipulate the energy at anytime.

These energies all work together, and the brain’s demand for energy increases during intense mental tasks, just as muscles requires more energy during physical exertion.

By the way most of this information can be found anywhere on the web. It is common knowledge.

What a joke of a reply. The fact that you are asking this question means you read nothing proving my point again and again. You don't know what chakra is my brother. I repeat take a look at Slayers page.

Literally when you use both physical and mental energy, your body and brain produce a combination of different types of energy,

1. Chemical Energy: Your body converts food into chemical energy (via metabolism), which powers both physical activity and brain function.

2. Mechanical Energy: which is produced during physical activity, as your muscles generate force and movement.

3. Electrical Energy: Your brain literally operates using electrical signals between neurons, which are essential for mental activity like thinking, reasoning, and decision-making. (are you saying the chemical in his body mixes with his spirit what an argument smh)

4. Thermal Energy (Heat): Both mental and physical exertion produce heat as a byproduct, which is why you feel warm or sweat after a workout or intense thinking session, doe.

5. Potential Energy: This is stored energy, especially in muscles, that can be converted into mechanical energy when needed.

Instead for Naruto it can be stored in a charkra reserves that they can manipulate the energy at anytime.

These energies all work together, and the brain’s demand for energy increases during intense mental tasks, just as muscles requires more energy during physical exertion.

By the way most of this information can be found anywhere on the web. It is common knowledge.
So can you gather these forms of energy in your belly? Or mold them.

I apologize for the frustration displayed above.

So can you gather these forms of energy in your belly? Or mold them.
Why does where you gather them matter when I have proven to you this forms of energy can indeed be gather they can work together and be stored? Of course, humans don’t consciously gather or mold these energies in the same way ninjas do with chakra, but the comparison is meant to show how energy transformation and usage can occur even in both real-life biology and fictional systems. Just like humans convert chemical energy into other forms (e.g., mechanical, thermal, etc.) without thinking. in Naruto, chakra manipulation is a more conscious process. The fictional part which kishi showed us is that ninjas can control and mold chakra to do specific things, whereas in real life, energy conversion happens naturally without direct control.

Basically, the whole point here is that both systems—real and fictional—rely on converting and using different forms of energy to achieve specific outcomes. The way it’s done in Naruto is for storytelling purposes. Belly or not.

Thus my point stand Kurama is a mass of Energy that is causing a tear in Space-time

Why does where you gather them matter when I have proven to you this forms of energy can indeed be gather they can work together and be stored? Of course, humans don’t consciously gather or mold these energies in the same way ninjas do with chakra, but the comparison is meant to show how energy transformation and usage can occur even in both real-life biology and fictional systems. Just like humans convert chemical energy into other forms (e.g., mechanical, thermal, etc.) without thinking. in Naruto, chakra manipulation is a more conscious process. The fictional part which kishi showed us is that ninjas can control and mold chakra to do specific things, whereas in real life, energy conversion happens naturally without direct control.

Basically, the whole point here is that both systems—real and fictional—rely on converting and using different forms of energy to achieve specific outcomes. The way it’s done in Naruto is for storytelling purposes. Belly or not.

Thus my point stand Kurama is a mass of Energy that is causing a tear in Space-time
Do you know what ATP is in biology?

Do you know what ATP is in biology?
Did you read all of that in less than 1 minutes. I'm done replying to you. I'm here typing for hours with less than 4 hours of sleep and you reply with this, less than 1 minute into the whole thing. At this point I agree to disagree I can't keep going back and forth with you.
You want to know how chakra works read this

Did you read all of that in less than 1 minutes. I'm done replying to you. I'm here typing for hours with less than 4 hours of sleep and you reply with this, less than 1 minute into the whole thing. At this point I agree to disagree I can't keep going back and forth with you.
You want to know how chakra works read this

Don't let Samlex know who made that blog 😬

I'm asking you for what reason it cannot be scaled while other stuff like telekinesis can be scaled? the site already defined what tier to assign in case of these scenarios
because you can measure the PE and KE of hagoromo's telekenisis and its limit of resistance, you cant do that with teleportation in joules.

how do you see "to rewrite the world in an instant" and think its not ap applicable
1. none of that is proof of AP no matter how much you think it should be, for the same reason reality warping a planet into a giant cheese cake wouldnt make you planet level in anything other than range.
2. by not taking a very clearly figurative sentence out of context and ignoring the actual mechanics of how the jutsu works, which is by switching dimensions as explained in two different sections of her databook entry and the official naruto site. i mean you dont even need guides or statements to know kaguya isnt literally overwriting the dimension where Team 7 started from, given it continues to exist as is even when they are pulled into kaguya's dimensions.
the writer is literally telling you shes significant affecting the structure
correction, writers as in plural as there are many writers for databook four, and two none of that mentions effecting a universe on a large scale, all thats mentioned is the switching and pulling of dimensions which is not a quantifiable AP feat.

however you feel so strongly then be my guess and make a thread

because you can measure the PE and KE of hagoromo's telekenisis and its limit of resistance, you cant do that with teleportation in joules.

1. none of that is proof of AP no matter how much you think it should be, for the same reason reality warping a planet into a giant cheese cake wouldnt make you planet level in anything other than range.
2. by not taking a very clearly figurative sentence out of context and ignoring the actual mechanics of how the jutsu works, which is by switching dimensions as explained in two different sections of her databook entry and the official naruto site. i mean you dont even need guides or statements to know kaguya isnt literally overwriting the dimension where Team 7 started from, given it continues to exist as is even when they are pulled into kaguya's dimensions.

correction, writers as in plural as there are many writers for databook four, and two none of that mentions effecting a universe on a large scale, all thats mentioned is the switching and pulling of dimensions which is not a quantifiable AP feat.

however you feel so strongly then be my guess and make a thread
I will reply to this when I wake up. I have some contentions.

NOTE
The phrase “in an instant” generally implies something happening very quickly or almost immediately, but it doesn’t necessarily mean instantaneous in the strictest sense. It can suggests a brief moment, but there may still be a very small amount of time involved.

Now if something says instantaneous teleportation that is a thing.

I'm 99% sure this amenominaka low2c shenanigans is coming from tiktok..

Y'all acting like kaguya out the Naruto universe on her back ànd took it to the next space time.

Here's a thought? Argue for range!!!

nah the Kanji says 瞬時 (しゅんじ which basically means Instantaneous, the context also supports this, given we quite literally see its instant.

Back