• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
senjumaru SHAKES a realm thats most likely a planet versus Kaguya warps the totality of the main space that naruto and co resided in and thats "not by her raw powers its only a hax because its naruto"

"WE CAN'T AFFORD TO SAVE OUR CHAKRA" in relation to whether or not she should use Amenominaka to get away from NS duo

kaguya was repeatedly glazed by Kishi because she can do this with her raw powers, as I've said before the evidence for these tiers was always there, it can't convince people that do not wish to be convinced

Environmental summoning lol I see moving the goalpost. Just concede man.
thats quite literally what it is, whats accepted on the wiki, i was there for the thread, its shifting the dimensions, its quite literally likened to summoning in the same arc. in vs battle wiki speak, instead of BFR your opponent you BFR the environment, which is hax.

Do you think Kakashi can tank his own kamui? After all it's powered by his energy 😛
youre right buddy, let's
get rid of every single KE calc in this verse, after all providing the energy for it was never enough, narutoverse cant have these tiers no matter what the author says
starting with the Hag's 845 exaton calc
my lord you guys are goofy, you realize an ability using resources in this case chakra does not disqualify it from being hax lmfao wtf.

Kamui is also hax and that requires huge amounts of chakra.
you can be hax and still scale as long youre supplying the energy needed for it

no ?, i have no idea where you got that from not only does energy conversion just not work that way, thats quite literally an oxymoron on what hax is. , just because i can put gas into a chainsaw does not mean i scale to the chainsaw nor does it mean the same amount of gas would provide the same level of energy to none chainsaw related objects.

youre right buddy, let's
get rid of every single KE calc in this verse, after all providing the energy for it was never enough, narutoverse cant have these tiers no matter what the author says
starting with the Hag's 845 exaton calc

Hax is literally just not AP, they're separate things

no ?, i have no idea where you got that from not only does energy conversion just not work that way, thats quite literally an oxymoron on what hax is. , just because i can put gas into a chainsaw does not mean i scale to the chainsaw nor does it mean the same amount of gas would provide the same level of energy to none chainsaw related objects.
by this logic all jutsu are hax and not applicable for ap
also how the hell does this even fall into hax, that makes no sense to just write off a canoncially wanked feat under hax just so the characters cant get to higher tiers

why is hags L5B for telekinesis

by this logic all jutsu are hax and not applicable for ap
no?
also how the hell does this even fall into hax
find me the energy joules thats needed to Kamui someones head off and explain to me how someone with no spatial resistance could just tank kamui because they stronger than kakashi
, that makes no sense to just write off a canoncially wanked feat under hax just so the characters cant get to higher tiers
nobody is doing that, spatial manipulation that does not abide by naturalistic phenomena is generally hax, because it circumvents the need to be as tough as something by instead targeting the space in which they exist, this loophole can also be considered a hack, hence where hax is derived from
why is hags L5B for telekinesis
Telekenisis isnt Hax

Because one affecting a 2c structure significantly in any form is a tier.
no? you have characters who can erase an entire universe with reality warping and still be 9-B
Hence why hax like existence erasure though hax can still be giving rating.
Zeno is a typical example
Zeno didnt destroy the universe with hax.

also dragonball is kinda the worst example you wanna use to make your point here

no?

find me the energy joules thats needed to Kamui someones head off and explain to me how someone with no spatial resistance could just tank kamui because they stronger than kakashi

nobody is doing that, spatial manipulation that does not abide by naturalistic phenomena is generally hax, because it circumvents the need to be as tough as something by instead targeting the space in which they exist, this loophole can also be considered a hack, hence where hax is derived from

Telekenisis isnt Hax
we dont need to

kamui produces sub-human sized sized cracks
Kakashi at his worst scales to town level
Telekenisis isnt Hax
why? also the rules say significantly affecting a structure falls under the tier of getting the structure scaled to you, this should be not different at all

Was able to comment in time on the last triple digit page of this thread 🙏
Yes, bro. We are about to turn this place up.
Naruto used to have active fans in the past they all came and left due to the hostility they faced. Now is the time for the fans to come. If you are in the shadows and your are watching come back.

What tier are we going to give Tsukuyomi?
Me thinks an easy tier 2
Izumi froze in place.
Itachi focused his thoughts on his own genjutsu. Tsukuyomi allowed him to completely control time, space, and matter. It was a power he had gained when he activated the Mangekyo sharingan

That is not my argue. Though I mean🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ he technically not wrong, we already have character that get rating for their hax on this wiki. Even characters below universal.

why? also the rules say significantly affecting a structure falls under the tier of getting the structure scaled to you, this should be not different at all
you stretching the definition of " significantly affecting a structure" teleportation remains the same regardless of how large the object is.

you can teleport 50000000000000000000000 multiverses and your ability would remain teleportation

On a more serious note, the very concept of Hax is that they bypass conventional statistics (LS, AP etc).
Mentioning Dragon ball is a flawed example because a long winded thread passed which makes it somewhat acceptable to tier EE feats for AP.
That's a one time thing and certainly not the norm.
If you wanna start indexing Teleportation based BFR as AP feats (don't know how well thought out the idea is but you do you), you need to make a special thread to allow it as a site standard.

the Naruto universe, chakra is described as a form of energy that combines physical and spiritual energy.
Which are completely supernatural concepts
By the way, this is not always the case as solar energy, planetary energy and many forms of energy in the Naruto world are still called chakra.
And in Uzuhiko's case for example it is specified that even if it is called chakra, it's not exactly chakra, it's KE. Chakra is not KE.
Kurama, possesses an unprecedented volume of chakra, which can be equated to an immense amount of stored energy.
According to the principles of physics, energy can warp the fabric of space-time, especially when concentrated, we have evidence that indeed the energy is concentrated in one position which is Kurama.
Energy can, but Chakra isn't irl energy. If chakra is bending space then different rules will apply.
Argument two,

Hope you know chakra can be measured.

One example of my head is the 10 tentail energy being measured to be like it own small planet.
Nothing to do with the argument.

you stretching the definition of " significantly affecting a structure" teleportation remains the same regardless of how large the object is.

you can teleport 50000000000000000000000 multiverses and your ability would remain teleportation
Nope you are wrong. Lol, I'm not stretching a thing. That statement that you can spin multiverse and you don't scale to them is wrong. Because you are affect the whole of Space-time in the physical world. Mind you this is not a genjustu has described by Kakashi.
In fact ke and pe becomes meaningless when this happens.
Which are completely supernatural concepts

And in Uzuhiko's case for example it is specified that even if it is called chakra, it's not exactly chakra, it's KE. Chakra is not KE.

Energy can, but Chakra isn't irl energy. If chakra is bending space then different rules will apply.

Nothing to do with the argument.
Did you just ignore the physical energy that is included in making chakra. Is chakra an energy source? That can interact with the physical world and affect it?

I have being wasting my time this whole time. Go and read on what chakra is. I suggest slayers Chakras explanation.

Did you just ignore the physical energy that is included in making chakra. Is chakra an energy source? That can interact with the physical world and affect it?

I have being wasting my time this whole time. Go and read on what chakra is. I suggest slayers Chakras explanation.
Physical energy doesn't exist in real life scientifically speaking. Our bodies don't create ki like energy in them. So yeah, they are still supernatural. And even if you wanna conflate Naruto's physical energy to chemical energy (which is blatantly not true), it still has spiritual energy as a component which is again not present irl. And tbh we seem to be going in circles here so no point in continuing.

Yes, bro. We are about to turn this place up.
Naruto used to have active fans in the past they all came and left due to the hostility they faced. Now is the time for the fans to come. If you are in the shadows and your are watching come back.
man you talking like this is setting yourself up for ridicule again😭
There's no way you're genuinely claiming Kamui has sub-Town level AP
you CANT unironically make this strawman, its just talking for the sake of it, you KNOW im talking about what the feat can hold if someone desires to scale it

I'm asking you for what reason it cannot be scaled while other stuff like telekinesis can be scaled? the site already defined what tier to assign in case of these scenarios

how do you see "to rewrite the world in an instant" and think its not ap applicable
the writer is literally telling you shes significant affecting the structure

False equivalence 😛

Unironically true since we have no UES 😛

Make a good argument then we can have them 😛
nah you know what is false equivalence? comparing Amenominaka to Kamui and saying they cant scale

even tho we dont have UES it should still upgrade ETSO's tier since initially she was easily swapping the universe with her dimensions and began struggling with the later dimensions implying they are of greater size than a normal universe
So even without UES the etso should be 3A with 3B energy per second

Kamui by passes stats so it cant scale
THE HECK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH AM?? IT DOESNT EVEN BYPASS STATS IT REWRITES WORLDS AT INSTANTANEOUS SPEEDS

Last edited:
Physical energy doesn't exist in real life scientifically speaking. Our bodies don't create ki like energy in them. So yeah, they are still supernatural. And even if you wanna conflate Naruto's physical energy to chemical energy (which is blatantly not true), it still has spiritual energy as a component which is again not present irl. And tbh we seem to be going in circles here so no point in continuing.
Did you say physical energy does not exist?
What is stamina?

Even for humans. You can't leave without energy man and I promise you even you are a mass of energy and matter. Humans are composed of both matter and energy. We literally need energy to sustain our biological functions.

Did you say physical energy does not exist?
What is stamina?
Stamina is a measure of chemical energy and fatigue. It's not the same as physical energy as Naruto defines it. That is my point. At least read my comment thoroughly before replying.
Even for humans. You can't leave without energy man and I promise you even you are a mass of energy and matter. Humans are composed of both matter and energy. We literally need energy to sustain our biological functions.
You are not reading anything I type. What's the point. Naruto's physical energy isn't the energy that we need for biological purposes. Naruto's physical energy is shown to gather as a sphere in the center of the body. There is no scientific doc that you can provide that proves that our body's chemical reactions function that way.

nah you know what is false equivalence? comparing Amenominaka to Kamui and saying they cant scale
Comparing 2 spacetime ninjutsu used by a dojutsu is a bigger false equivalence one of them to KE? 🤯
even tho we dont have UES it should still upgrade ETSO's tier since initially she was easily swapping the universe with her dimensions and began struggling with the later dimensions implying they are of greater size than a normal universe
Tobirama could teleport Juubito so he scales to him now 😔
So even without UES the etso should be 3A with 3B energy per second
Unironically would love to see a calc that's gets these results.
Kamui by passes stats so it cant scale
THE HECK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH AM?? IT DOESNT EVEN BYPASS STATS IT REWRITES WORLDS AT INSTANTANEOUS SPEEDS
Hmm 2 dojutsu bases spacetime ninjutsu that move something from 1 point to another? Hmmmm I sure wonder what would be the similarity

Back