• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
which is really dumb given that less than a 100 years had pass since the warring states period and the fourth great ninja war
Well, you know what they say about generations surpassing the last one. The only guy from that gen they really knew the strength of was Kakuzu, and he lost to a couple high-level shinobi and Naruto before his Sage training.

I'm talking speed, those Base Bijuu slow as shit 😭 (their AP also amped but that's not as bad)
Okay.
Then I'm looking forward to more easy Ws in the Speed thread. 😈
Literally wouldn't.
Project Humanities - Memes are much more powerful and can have far more  consequences than what meets the eye. The slang word “sus” stands for  suspicious and was recently popularized as part
images

I also think Sasori can win. The fact that he can fight against Chiyo and Mental buff Sakura at the same time is something that should not be underestimated.
I mean mentally amped Sakura doesn't really scale anywhere other than to him so I wouldn't call that a feat for him in particular. Being above Chiyo is pretty great though since she's Hanzo level

I mean mentally amped Sakura doesn't really scale anywhere other than to him so I wouldn't call that a feat for him in particular. Being above Chiyo is pretty great though since she's Hanzo level
In fact, in the anime version, Chiyo compares Mental Buff Sakura to Tsunade.

Tsunade's reflection appears behind Sakura, and in this series it is often used as a symbol of equality or one character surpassing another.

Does Sasori qualify for some form of Cyborgization or something like it since only his core is the only thing that's left that's organic with most of his body being inorganic (metal/wood/ninja plastic/etc.)
Yeah, he qualifies for sure.
I think Sasori wins mostly cause of 100 Puppets being a crazy amount of possible poisoners from all directions to deal with
100 Puppets is crazy, yeah.
But add to that poison gas bombs, and the insane Danmaku of the Iron Sand, as well as how difficult he is to actually kill, and Sasori genuinely becomes one of the most annoying fights you can get ngl.
It's either you have the exact answers to his game plan, or you're just kinda screwed lol. You need to be perfect the whole fight, he only needs to touch you once.

But add to that poison gas bombs, and the insane Danmaku of the Iron Sand, as well as how difficult he is to actually kill, and Sasori genuinely becomes one of the most annoying fights you can get ngl.
I've always compared Sasori to a multi-phase boss fight in a video game where each phase ramps up in difficulty
It's either you have the exact answers to his game plan, or you're just kinda screwed lol. You need to be perfect the whole fight, he only needs to touch you once.
Reminds me of a certain someone

which is really dumb given that less than a 100 years had pass since the warring states period and the fourth great ninja war
Well tbf WWW 1 veterians talking about the war would have seemed kinda exaggerated until WWW2 hits. And to be fair no one presently had actually seemed them go all out. Even as old as ohnoki was he never even knew of the perfect susanoo. Their first battle only close senju and Uchiha would have seen their might before the village was formed and their second battle was like in the night which hashirama purposely took to the outskirts of the village. All they know is they both fought and people probably felt tremors.

The only thing i see is they should have used their head to know that landscape changing and maps redrawn probably means they were crazy but then again the younger generation were maybe too young to even remember and probably forgot.

Yeah, he qualifies for sure.

He's the same kind of pain in the ass as characters from Prototype.

Back