• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The 8th gate is a 24x multiplier for stats
As currently accepted
It isn't reflected on the profile because it's pm useless for AP and speed is under revision verse wide
It should be for the 3rd Gate and up as the CE statement is for the Hidden Lotus, but that good ol wording of strength rather than physical abilities is keeping it away

uh huh 💀

Literally could have ignored it and moved on but man had to say sth negative smh
Bruh that was in reference to Slayer's earlier comment:
Believe me, it's not even close.
Also, he was claiming that it was the best piece of fiction ever, not just animanga.
I also wasn't even talking to you. Why are you this touchy lol? Funny how multiple people (not just us two) took your statement at face value but you choose to fixate on me. Is everything alright with you buddy?

It should be for the 3rd Gate and up as the CE statement is for the Hidden Lotus, but that good ol wording of strength rather than physical abilities is keeping it away

Covers physical capabilities
Aka everything from speed to LS

Covers physical capabilities
Aka everything from speed to LS
Ik, I'm talking about this
7-gsF_y5VInX5_T.jpg

no genjutsu has shown to work on edo tensei's and corpses IT is just an exception because its tied to the divine tree and sucking up living things chakra.
Further light - The Divine Tree could suck Edo Tensei chakra as it did Edo Madara's when the roots crossed his path.

However, the Shinju roots didn't instinctively go after Edo Tensei Zombies.

A possibility is that the edo sealing jutsu protects the dead souls from being sensed by the Divine Tree.

That possibility will probably be reinforced in the Boruto manga when the details of how the chakra(life force) of already dead humans, plants and animals (as stated by Isshiki and Jura) are consumed by the Shinju Tree.

My speculation

The War Arc Ten Tails already contained Kaguya's soul and chakra. Shoild be the reason why it developed into a Shinju, albeit not immediately. And probably why it was bulky from the start and getting bulkier too.
Kaguya's soul might have taken over and she became the Shinju (instead of using karma to escape) at the cost of losing her mind to some extent.

Boruto's Ten Tails was devoid of Otsutsuki chakra till Isshiki's chakra (or even Shibai's) got integrated via Code's claw mark. However, neither Isshiki or Shibai's soul was contained in it. It probably took three years to become a Shinju which resulted in the Hitoshinju.

Last edited:
Bruh that was in reference to Slayer's earlier comment:

I also wasn't even talking to you. Why are you this touchy lol? Funny how multiple people (not just us two) took your statement at face value but you choose to fixate on me. Is everything alright with you buddy?
maybe I did not like what everyone had to say in disagreement?!
i didnt even take slayer seriously after seeing bleach and grandblue paired with the typical seinen elitist stuff get placed above naruto

maybe I did not like what everyone had to say in disagreement?!
i didnt even take slayer seriously after seeing bleach and grandblue paired with the typical seinen elitist stuff get placed above naruto
Well no point in discussing this further. You will just have to accept that most people here won't glaze Naruto as much as you.

For the people who think the Sannin were in their prime when they fought Hanzo, do you think Hanzo was massively weaker when the Deva Path and Konan wiped his soldiers and then killed him, or do you think those two could stomp the Prime Sannin with no damage?

Late response but the Minato lightspeed statement is about Flying Raijin
I thought about it but I don't think so. FTG doesn't have a set speed to begin with, it's just teleportation. Even if it isn't instant, it still wouldn't have a conventional speed as it'd take the same amount of time regardless of the distance.

The statement referring to a technique/techniques can just mean he's unavoidable when he uses FTG to stab someone off-guard which is a common tactic of his. This is consistent with how Minato using FTG in tandem with his attacks is referred to as part of his battle techniques.

Calling the blade "unavoidable" in the first place casts doubt on it referring to FTG too, as it isn't even an attack on its own, just a means of transportation.
the water bullet one is hyperbolic
Uhhh I mean you can interpret it as such but the statement doesn't specifically use hyperbolic language so I wouldn't call it a foregone conclusion.
and the Kirin one doesn’t do anything for scaling even if it’s taken literally, aka Kirin doesn’t help any scaling consistency.
I would say Deathbed Itachi manifesting Susanoo before it hits him provides a little consistency

Back