• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Springtime of Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testarossa002

Username Only
Hi
Opening the Gate of Death grants you dozens stat amp on whatever your previous physical stat was

開門、休門、生門、傷門、杜門、景門、驚門、死門。。。八門全てを開いた状態のことを ”門遁甲の陣“ と言う。体に眠っている本来の何十倍もの身体能力を無理矢理引き出すため、通常では繰り出すことのできない体術をも可能にする。一門から七門を使用しても、体はダメージを負い、八門…

つまり死門まで開いた者は火影すら上回る力を手にすることができるが、その代償として命を落とすと言われている。解放すると、赤い血の蒸気に覆われるが、それは命の炎が燃えている証。生命が尽きるのと引き換えに、 大切なものを守りきる。 強い覚悟と意志が必要とされる究極の体術と言えよう。

The eight gates are: Kaimon (Gate of Opening), Daimon (Gate of Rest), Seimon (Gate of Life), Jikumon (Gate of Wounds), Dumon (Gate of Du), Jingumon (Gate of Surprise), and Shimon (Gate of Death). The state in which all eight gates are open is called "Fugaku-jun. The body is forced to draw out dozens of times its original physical capabilities that are dormant in the body, making it possible to perform body techniques that cannot be performed under normal circumstances. Even if one uses the first seven gates, the body is still damaged, and the eighth gate...

In other words, it is said that those who open up to the death gate can obtain a power that surpasses even the fire shadow, but at the cost of losing their lives. When released, the body is covered in red blood vapor, a sign that the flame of life is burning. In exchange for the end of their life, they must protect what is precious to them. It is the ultimate body art that requires strong determination and will

The least possible value for this is 24

Agree:
Neutral:
Disagree:

This thread isn't really necessary, Might Guy gets a MASSIVE jump from High 7-A+ (7th Gate) to Low 5-B (8th Gate) which is far greater than a 24x multiplier

good point. I think that brings him somewhere in Rel (where he's at anyway) idk what the specific value he's at tho
Upon further inspection, yeah I think this might be an upgrade.

If I'm correct; 8th Gate Guy scales to Madara who is (85075354.7 m/s aka Mach 248,033)

But if we use the 24x amp, 7th Gate Guy's value (7th Gate is stronger than 1st Gate which is a 5x amp) is at least 5x higher than Kakashi's MHS+ calc on the Naruto page , which would be Mach 14,930. Multiply that by 24 gives us Mach 358,320.

AKA yes this would be an upgrade still Rel just higher up in Rel.

oook... well i agree with the thread, but it should probably be held off until we find a replacement calc cuz wtf 💀

or we could just apply it to his and those scaling to or with guy but that's gonna be confusing methinks

oook... well i agree with the thread, but it should probably be held off until we find a replacement calc cuz wtf 💀

or we could just apply it to his and those scaling to or with guy but that's gonna be confusing methinks
Yeah
The point is to get the multiplier accepted

So it can be used when new calcs show up

6 gates guy could tag Madaras balls and 8 gates could outrightly blitz him. I feel that's more than 24 times amp in speed. But I agree with this.

The lowball for several would be 36x since several is inherently more than two.

It’s definitely worth looking into before it gets evaluated since it could land a more favorable outcome.
yea ik, testi had decided to type 24 so i assumed that was what had been decided on in previous conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back