• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since my last discussion was inconclusive, let's move on to round 2:

Resurrected Post-Edo Madara(2 Rinnegan) and Izuna Uchiha vs Alive Hashirama and Tobirama

ZBdGABk.jpeg

Speaking of timelines, Do y'all think if Kaguya won, she could have gotten strong enough to beat Isshiki and Jura? Or do y'all think since Jigen always existed he would waste no time to stomp Kaguya once she won. What I'm trying to ask is basically if there was a timeline that didn't end in favor of either Isshiki or Jura or Code.

If Shinki is, indeed, the catalyst for a Shinju, and the Shinju each have one target, and it's typically the one who was closest to them... guess who's about to get some post-timeskip feats?

Speaking of timelines, Do y'all think if Kaguya won, she could have gotten strong enough to beat Isshiki and Jura? Or do y'all think since Jigen always existed he would waste no time to stomp Kaguya once she won. What I'm trying to ask is basically if there was a timeline that didn't end in favor of either Isshiki or Jura or Code.
Well, if she managed to get Toneri's chakra and hook him up to the tree, I can see her maybe beating Kinshiki and Momoshiki, and if she gets her hands on those two, she might win.

Well, if she managed to get Toneri's chakra and hook him up to the tree, I can see her maybe beating Kinshiki and Momoshiki, and if she gets her hands on those two, she might win.
Do you think there was something stopping Jigen from sealing Kaguya? During EOS Shippuden I mean.

Well, no. If she won, i’m sure Jigen would’ve shown up and clapped her and took over her Shinju.

I hope we get longer and more fleshed out fights soon. The latest fights have been cool but feel like such short exchanges
Yup the battles have been more like little skirmishes. Also little strategic and tactical depth since Kodachi went away.

Tbf, however, most of the fights in TBV have been one way stomps. Boruto vs. Code, Shinju vs. Boruto, Boruto vs. Mitsuki, Hima vs. Jura, all were one sided. Against Hidari, they probably just wanted to get it out of the way because the only purpose of the fight was to get more in depth with Uzuhiko and reveal the existence of Thorn Soul Bulbs. Hope the important fights will be longer and have more depth.

Yup the battles have been more like little skirmishes. Also little strategic and tactical depth since Kodachi went away.

Tbf, however, most of the fights in TBV have been one way stomps. Boruto vs. Code, Shinju vs. Boruto, Boruto vs. Mitsuki, Hima vs. Jura, all were one sided. Against Hidari, they probably just wanted to get it out of the way because the only purpose of the fight was to get more in depth with Uzuhiko and reveal the existence of Thorn Soul Bulbs. Hope the important fights will be longer and have more depth.
I think that's pretty well explained and makes sense. I mean the common link is literally Boruto and Jura who are stated to be two most powerful entities currently. I don't think any of these fights could have been evenly matched.

Back