• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since there was like 0 discussion on this, I'll say I'm leaning Team Senju here.

Although, topic aside, I think I'll have to make an Izuna profile soon. I think there was a statement about MS Izuna and Madara being comparable somewhere.
like slayer said limbo clears. It's like the repeat of alive hashirama vs dual rinnengan alive madara

Q2CNvvI.png

Madara claps, these people have no answer for Limbo. Like, I could give more reasons, but Limbo alone is just too much.
I'm pretty sure he only has one Limbo Clone before becoming Juubidara. So considering Tobirama beats Izuna, and both him and Hashirama have clones, couldn't they stall Limbo while they get some hits on on Madara?

I'm pretty sure he only has one Limbo Clone before becoming Juubidara. So considering Tobirama beats Izuna, and both him and Hashirama have clones, couldn't they stall Limbo while they get some hits on on Madara?
One Rinnegan = 1 Limbo
Two Rinnegan = 4 Limbo

If we're giving him both eyes in this hypothetical, then he'll have 4 Limbos. But to be completely honest with you, it doesn't matter either way because one Limbo is more than enough.
The thing here is that these guys literally can't do anything at all against Limbo. They can't see it, they can't sense it, and they can't physically interact with it in any way. How would they stall it? They'll just get killed without ever realizing what's going on.
Think about it. Hashirama, while superior overall yes, still went life and death with EMS madara. Now, imagine that same Madara now has all of the Rinnegan's BS hax abilities, and Wood Release, in addition to potentially up to 4 identical "clones" that are impossible to see, sense, or touch.
Yeah, Madara won't have the Nine Tails, which is a massive blow to his AP output, but this version more than makes up for it with hax.
It's a stomp imo.

Also I think someone on this thread mentioned that wood style is super effective against tailed beasts, so Kurama wasn't that much of a buff to begin with. But idk how that plays out with the Shinju, cuz HIMawari straight up broke through Jura's wood.

Also I think someone on this thread mentioned that wood style is super effective against tailed beasts, so Kurama wasn't that much of a buff to begin with. But idk how that plays out with the Shinju, cuz HIMawari straight up broke through Jura's wood.
I think it varies based on the Wood Release technique and how powerful it is.
For instance, Yamato's Mokuton was struggling heavily to restrain 4 Tailed Naruto, but when he used Hashirama's sealing jutsu he was immediately subdued.
Likewise, Kurama broke through Hashirama's Wood Dragon with relative ease, but was subdued by the Wood Golem's sealing jutsu.

So I think in Jura's case, he was probably just underestimating Himawari, and simply needed to use more power against her? It's either that or their Wood Release straight up has different properties, which is possible.

Back