• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Was that kanji specifically used in the manga?

The problem is Kaguya's dimension was stated to be just six in number. How would you reconcile six dimensions with universe size?
Yes, specific Kanji was used. I've seen good arguments for universal size dimensions. Sasuke teleportation, Naruto SO6P range, her dimensions including stars, moons, etc. I'll try and find good evidence for this to back up what I'm saying.

She's the Mother of All Chakra. Hagoromo and Hamura's influence spread out this Chakra, it's her Chakra. That has been passed onto her kids then everyone else. She's merely taking back what's hers. And I've already explained before if she contains it, she scales to it. Further backing up my claims.
Kaguya=Isshiki's mom confirmed

She's the Mother of All Chakra. Hagoromo and Hamura's influence spread out this Chakra, it's her Chakra. That has been passed onto her kids then everyone else. She's merely taking back what's hers. And I've already explained before if she contains it, she scales to it. Further backing up my claims.
No. first of all everyone had chakra, they just did not know how to combine physical and mental energy to use it. The whole point of the otsusuki bringing the god tree to earth was to suck the earth and its inhabitants chakra. If they had none, what was it sucking (slight pause)
Let's even assume you are right. Chakra is not some closed energy system following the law of conservation of energy. That's like saying boruto and hinamawri chakra belong to naruto coz they were born from him and like somehow naruto is weaker after having them and if he sucks their chakra dry he will be back to full strength. You have this idea that there is one fixed amount of chakra on earth then kaguya gave her sons and hag passed it down slowly. This would mean the more hag gave the weaker he got. No actually if he gave what was lost will just naturally come back to him after a good rest. Yeah sure he expended some chakra hitting for the process of asura and indra coming to life but before they were born he would be back to full strength. say hag had 1000 chakra and 5 chakra was giving to each child, he has 990 left. He rest and recovers back to 1000. the total chakra in the system has increased and is now 1010. Those 2 babies in turn grow up and through physical training the cells in their body gain energy and their mental energy increases due to spiritual training. they both grow their chakra to like 700 each. The total chakra in the system is now 1k+700+700=2400. tIf hag takes that chakra he is not taking back his chakra, the chakra he will get will be at a whole new level than his prime. Let's continue that system for a thousand years. If kaguya chakra was like 10k by a thousand years, the total energy people had could be millions or billions or more even. If she takes everyone's chakra it would so much surpass what she had in her prime it would be ridiculous. Kaguya is just an entitled otsusuki well just like any other otsusuki, she thinks coz she started the process then no one else deserves it and all of it must belong to her and no one else

should momoshiki not have a possible key for IT? that's what otsusuki pairs use for their invasion and they just finished harvesting a world prior. Plus, he is the superior so he should at least have it

No. first of all everyone had chakra, they just did not know how to combine physical and mental energy to use it. The whole point of the otsusuki bringing the god tree to earth was to suck the earth and its inhabitants chakra. If they had none, what was it sucking (slight pause)
Let's even assume you are right. Chakra is not some closed energy system following the law of conservation of energy. That's like saying boruto and hinamawri chakra belong to naruto coz they were born from him and like somehow naruto is weaker after having them and if he sucks their chakra dry he will be back to full strength. You have this idea that there is one fixed amount of chakra on earth then kaguya gave her sons and hag passed it down slowly. This would mean the more hag gave the weaker he got. No actually if he gave what was lost will just naturally come back to him after a good rest. Yeah sure he expended some chakra hitting for the process of asura and indra coming to life but before they were born he would be back to full strength. say hag had 1000 chakra and 5 chakra was giving to each child, he has 990 left. He rest and recovers back to 1000. the total chakra in the system has increased and is now 1010. Those 2 babies in turn grow up and through physical training the cells in their body gain energy and their mental energy increases due to spiritual training. they both grow their chakra to like 700 each. The total chakra in the system is now 1k+700+700=2400. tIf hag takes that chakra he is not taking back his chakra, the chakra he will get will be at a whole new level than his prime. Let's continue that system for a thousand years. If kaguya chakra was like 10k by a thousand years, the total energy people had could be millions or billions or more even. If she takes everyone's chakra it would so much surpass what she had in her prime it would be ridiculous. Kaguya is just an entitled otsusuki well just like any other otsusuki, she thinks coz she started the process then no one else deserves it and all of it must belong to her and no one else
Contains it = Scales to it. It's not my only point, i'm not top-tier on Naruto, but I've seen some good arguments, the all chakra is hers being one of them, I'll research about the topic.

If they contain such energy to perform said feat, they scale to as such. Madara absorbed too much chakra, chakra he wouldn't scale to, and exploded. This tells us that if you can contain the chakra you absorb, you can scale to it. If you absorb too much chakra, chakra you don't scale to, you probably explode, like what happened to Madara.

You have very outdated information. And it doesn't even make sense logically. Karo explained it pretty well what I was trying to tell you earlier about the reproduction problem. Besides, there are beings that predate Kaguya that already had chakra.

Not to mention the contains it = scales to it makes no sense whatsoever. If someone uses 95 percent of their chakra in a single attack, their normal ones don't scale to that attack at all. Kaguya used the shinobi alliance chakra, something that isn't her own chakra using basic logical reasoning, in her ETSB. So it doesn't scale to her other attacks. You can make arguments to scale other characters over her ETSB, but not Kaguya.

Back