• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like putting Superman in handcuffs… 💀
Boruto's kryptonite would be to tell him that Naruto never loved him.
Dud. He must have been MASSIVELY ass before gaining Shibai Cells. I mean… if we say it made him from a Civilian to Kage Class, then I can see the loss, otherwise, Boro is just the weakest Kara Member and his “threat” comes from the Viruses and Assassination.
Yes. His ass was indeed massive. I mean realistically he was just an old man. So that's believable.
nah WOG statements in guides

i think that would only work for the first half when he was trying to get info out of Delta, not so much when she sees through his BS lol
True
If I'm reading right then the shinju have low godly regen. UNless we are counting the tree separate from the shinju which i think we should not
Sumn like low godly with the tree. But not on their own. For combat purposes you don't need regen negation on low godly level to beat them or keep them from regenerating.

If I'm reading right then the shinju have low godly regen. UNless we are counting the tree separate from the shinju which i think we should not
Hidari's entire body was destroyed. Then his chakra reformed into a thorn soul (basically condensed chakra).

However, he needs to be planted into the black box to regenerate fully into Hidari (not entirely confirmed tho).

I can see reasons for mid-godly.

Even if the shinju ramet soul and chakra are destroyed, they just take more chakra from their captives to grow the same person.

GVGaQkybEAAZSC_

Naruto had Kakashi, Jiraiya, and Bee as major teachers/role models. Boruto so far has had Konohamaru, Sasuke, and Koji. Do y'all think there will be more for Boruto?

Edit: Also Iruka and Shino for Naruto and Boruto respectively.

Last edited:
only other person I could imagine teaching Boruto about Karma is Momoshiki.
This would either be very funny for me or actually good writing. It would be funny if Momoshiki became like Kurama because of the meltdown from the "Momoshiki isn't like Kurama, he's like Sukuna" crowd. But it would be sick if it turns out Momoshiki taught Boruto to use Karma as a part of his master plan.
Maybe Amado??
Could be. But I get the gut feeling that the end is gonna be sumn like Shibai vs Amado (thematically), and Boruto is gonna take Shibai's side and Kawaki is on Amado's side.

If they contain such energy to perform said feat, they scale to as such. Madara absorbed too much chakra, chakra he wouldn't scale to, and exploded. This tells us that if you can contain the chakra you absorb, you can scale to it. If you absorb too much chakra, chakra you don't scale to, you probably explode, like what happened to Madara.
-Madara exploded because he couldn't contain the Chakra
-Therefore you scale to any chakra you can contain

That doesn't at all mean that, it just means Kaguya's stronger than Madara. Plus you can't scale to raw chakra because pure chakra doesn't mean anything. Land of Waves Naruto had more chakra than 90% of characters in the series.

Back