• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Food for thought: I know this is a generous interpretation of the recent Uzuhiko feat, but what if the Uzuhiko used against Code was in fact 600 Zettatons. The reason I think this is because this is the amount of energy created by Earth in one second. Boruto prolly charged up his Uzuhiko for more than a second so it should at least have that much of energy. One might ask then why was a 'maximum output' mentioned. My point is that it doesn't make sense for the maximum output to be 600 Zettatons. That's the amount of energy created in a second. Why would Boruto gather up energy for several seconds just to collect the amount of energy created in one second? Why would he stop at that mark? If he can only collect a certain percentage of Earth's energy per second, it makes no sense for the max output to be at 600 Zettatons.

Let's say he can only collect 10% of Earth's energy per second. Why would he stop collecting after 10 seconds and call it the max output? That makes no sense. It's not like Earth has only one second worth of energy to provide. And this would be true for any percentage.

Instead my interpretation involves looking at "Maximum output" as an indication of how much of the Earth's rotational energy Boruto can contain in his body currently. Which means the cap wouldn't be at 600 zettatons, but at an unquantifiable amount above that. This is corroborated by the fact that it is called "Limitless" which means in theory Boruto can keep charging his Uzuhiko indefinitely. But in practice he can't because it would be more energy than his body can handle. Also the planetary statement made by Koji.

I know this has little evidence as support and isn't really a conservative estimate like my usual takes. I just wanted to state this possibility.

Edit: One more reason why I got this idea. Boruto emphasized on the fact that the planet will never stop spinning which indicates the abundance of energy created by the planet. "Limitless" if you will.

Last edited:
Food for thought: I know this is a generous interpretation of the recent Uzuhiko feat, but what if the Uzuhiko used against Code was in fact 600 Zettatons. The reason I think this is because this is the amount of energy created by Earth in one second. Boruto prolly charged up his Uzuhiko for more than a second so it should at least have that much of energy. One might ask then why was a 'maximum output' mentioned. My point is that it doesn't make sense for the maximum output to be 600 Zettatons. That's the amount of energy created in a second. Why would Boruto gather up energy for several seconds just to collect the amount of energy created in one second? Why would he stop at that mark? If he can only collect a certain percentage of Earth's energy per second, it makes no sense for the max output to be at 600 Zettatons.

Let's say he can only collect 10% of Earth's energy per second. Why would he stop collecting after 10 seconds and call it the max output? That makes no sense. It's not like Earth has only one second worth of energy to provide. And this would be true for any percentage.

Instead my interpretation involves looking at "Maximum output" as an indication of how much of the Earth's rotational energy Boruto can contain in his body currently. Which means the cap wouldn't be at 600 zettatons, but at an unquantifiable mark above that. This is corroborated by the fact that it is called "Limitless" which means in theory Boruto can keep charging his Uzuhiko indefinitely. But in practice he can't because it would be more energy than his body can handle. Also the planetary statement made by Koji.

I know this has little evidence as support and isn't really a conservative estimate like my usual takes. I just wanted to state this possibility.
I think this is a really plausible interpretation actually, it would explain why boruto says that Uzuhikos power is limitless too

I think this is a really plausible interpretation actually, it would explain why boruto says that Uzuhikos power is limitless too
Yeah. I am not really interested in making a CRT out of this if Uzuhiko gets downgraded in the future, and for wiki purposes I think Code's version of Uzuhiko being baseline planetary or lower works, but I might use this off site unless future events contradict this.

Instead my interpretation involves looking at "Maximum output" as an indication of how much of the Earth's rotational energy Boruto can contain in his body currently. Which means the cap wouldn't be at 600 zettatons, but at an unquantifiable amount above that. This is corroborated by the fact that it is called "Limitless" which means in theory Boruto can keep charging his Uzuhiko indefinitely. But in practice he can't because it would be more energy than his body can handle. Also the planetary statement made by Koji.

Edit: One more reason why I got this idea. Boruto emphasized on the fact that the planet will never stop spinning which indicates the abundance of energy created by the planet. "Limitless" if you will.
No 600zt is not the energy produced per second

or you could like research it again just to be absolutely sure
I am an engineering graduate my guy. I can calculate it myself. If you don't trust me that's fine, just read Arc's blog carefully. The angular velocity has the unit rad/s. Which means the energy calculated was per second. Did you really think he took the amount of energy created in an entire year and slapped it on the profiles as AP?

I am an engineering graduate my guy. I can calculate it myself. If you don't trust me, then read Arc's blog carefully. The angular velocity has the unit rad/s. Which means the energy calculated was per second. Did you really think he took the amount of energy created in an entire year and slapped it on the profiles as AP?
Did he not convert the amount of days in a year cycle to seconds and use it in the calc? no need to mention your degree. It doesn't help the argument even though i might be wrong

I am an engineering graduate my guy. I can calculate it myself. If you don't trust me that's fine, just read Arc's blog carefully. The angular velocity has the unit rad/s. Which means the energy calculated was per second. Did you really think he took the amount of energy created in an entire year and slapped it on the profiles as AP?
actually you are probably right on second thought

Did he not convert the amount of days in a year cycle to seconds and use it in the calc?
Do you understand how KE is calculated and what speed is? Speed isn't the total distance covered. It is the amount of distance covered in unit time. The unit being seconds. The calc uses angular velocity. Which means the angle that Earth orbits in one second. This means if you use rad/s, the only energy you will calculate is per second. So if KE is 0.5*m*v^2, and v is in m/s, then the energy is calculated per second. Hopefully that makes it clear.
actually you are probably right on second thought
Np. I didn't mention my degree to be condescending. I mentioned because I know what I am talking about prolly and if you are unsure then I can tell you how it's calculated.

Do you understand how KE is calculated and what speed is? Speed isn't the total distance covered. It is the amount of distance covered in unit time. The unit being seconds. The calc uses angular velocity. Which means the angle that Earth orbits in one second. This means if you use rad/s, the only energy you will calculate is per second. So if KE is 0.5*m*v^2, and v is in m/s, then the energy is calculated per second. Hopefully that makes it clear.

Np. I didn't mention my degree to be condescending. I mentioned because I know what I am talking about prolly and if you are unsure then I can tell you how it's calculated.
I understand what you are saying and how to calc it. I just wanted to be sure.
I'm still telling you that mentioning your degree wasn't necessary. All of us can't do that. If you simply explain anyone would get it

I understand what you are saying and how to calc it. I just wanted to be sure.
I'm still telling you that mentioning your degree wasn't necessary. All of us can't do that. If you simply explain anyone would get it
I think mentioning his degree was warranted in this case since it was in reference to an implication of not knowing what he's talking about. It'd be like telling a lawyer that you know the law and they should brush up.

I think mentioning his degree was warranted in this case since it was in reference to an implication of not knowing what he's talking about. It'd be like telling a lawyer that you know the law and they should brush up.
Credibility is the whole point of a degree.

People ain't typically getting them for kicks.
I never implied that. All I wanted to know is if he was absolutely sure. I'm also a final student majoring in engineering, I could have replied such but I see no point unless if someone is directly challenging my competence which I did not do. It just felt like the convo went from zero to hundred so quickly, I mean anyone can forget stuff. But no need to dwell on tat.

Nobody is dwelling on the fact that you forgot stuff. It's about you trying to push the burden of research on me when it should have been you who did that either when you first pointed out a "flaw" in my hypothesis, or after I first told you to read up on angular velocity. Why would I do research on something so obviously true? Imagine I told you to do research on how to do multiplication or trigonometry. Nobody says this unless they are absolutely sure in their own logic. If you are the one who isn't sure then you have to do the research. I didn't know this needed to be said.

Reading the responses:
04-antonio-banderas-interview-gq-september-2019-093019.gif

Karo: You're wrong.
Me: No you. Read about angular velocity. (indicating I am sure about what I am saying)
Karo: Do your research. (still not looking up the calc or any formula)
Me: I have because I have a job that requires me to know this stuff as basics. (evidence for my research)
Karo: There is no need to say that.

Energy per second is power. All I calculated was energy, not power. HelloThere is right in the sense that it doesn't take a year for Earth to "produce" that energy. Cuz it isn't producing anything at all, that's just the energy associated with its motion due to the force from the Sun acting on Earth. Earth always has that KE (on average), but it's not a thing of it yields this amount of KE per second. Applying a per timeframe to the calc at all is just wrong, since at that point you're dealing with power, which is just different than what I calc'd.

Energy per second is power. All I calculated was energy, not power. HelloThere is right in the sense that it doesn't take a year for Earth to "produce" that energy. Cuz it isn't producing anything at all, that's just the energy associated with its motion due to the force from the Sun acting on Earth. Earth always has that KE (on average), but it's not a thing of it yields this amount of KE per second. Applying a per timeframe to the calc at all is just wrong, since at that point you're dealing with power, which is just different than what I calc'd.
Ouu busted

This is true. I should have worded it better.

Last edited:
Btw, is this regarding my proposal also? Because I want to know your thoughts on that. Even if Boruto absorbs some of the KE contained in Earth, it has to be constantly refilled or else the planet would go off course right? So it would make sense that more charging time = more energy absorbed from a limitless source. Which is basically the crux of my proposal.

you know those annoying shippers in other fandoms that swear these two straight characters are obviously gay for one another and then use the most vanilla ass interactions to justify it.

Borumitsuki isnt one of those because my lord Mitsuki rides more boruto dick than Sarada does lmfao

Back