• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kaguya: gets badly wounded by Naruto...
Had to forcibly transform into the Ten Tails and absorb Shinobi Chakra to regen...

Hidari: gets badly wounded by Boruto...
Had to absorb extra tree biomass and or Chakra to regen...

Might be similar

What are everyone's thoughts on the fact that Hidari used an external tree to regen even though the Shinju are supposed to be similar to Biju. Jura has previously commented on Biju regen and how good it is compared to Jinjuriki regen.
i was confused, did he regen from sarada's chidori earlier on.

0011-023.png

0011-024.png

Kaguya: gets badly wounded by Naruto...
Had to forcibly transform into the Ten Tails and absorb Shinobi Chakra to regen...

Hidari: gets badly wounded by Boruto...
Had to absorb extra tree biomass and or Chakra to regen...

Might be similar
But this confused me a lot. Here are the facts:

1. Himawari has shown one of the best and quickest regen in the show being faster than a Jinjuriki regen.
2. Jura said her regen is almost like a Bijus regen, implying Biju>Jinjuriki in terms of regen.
3. Jura called himself a Biju and Kurama called Jura a ten tails.
4. Hidari used an external healing source to regen implying he can't even independently regen his abdomen after a Chidori.
So which is it? Where does Biju regen come into play here?
Yes but after going into the claw mark. Sarada even comments this chapter that Hidari is gonna regen again if he escapes into the claw mark.

But this confused me a lot. Here are the facts:

1. Himawari has shown one of the best
So far, a broken leg and abdomen and arm punctures

IIRC Jinchuriki Low Mid Regen comes from Naruto regenerating from a stab wound through the chest, so she'd scale above that

and quickest regen in the show being faster than a Jinjuriki regen.
Yeah

2. Jura said her regen is almost like a Bijus regen, implying Biju>Jinjuriki in terms of regen.

Maybe that's for like speed and efficiency, like how Tsunade's automatic regen is better compared to Kabuto's regen which requires his concentration in gathering chakra to where he'd be wounded

Maybe? I dunno...

4. Hidari used an external healing source to regen implying he can't even independently regen his abdomen.
So which is it? Where does Biju regen come into play here?
Shrugs

When Jura said Himawari had Healing Power far beyond Human Level, did he have knowledge about Kabuto, Orochimaru, and Tsunade? Or was that just based on the current information he had on regular humans/Shinobi?

So far, a broken leg and abdomen and arm punctures
Yes
IIRC Jinchuriki Low Mid Regen comes from Naruto regenerating from a stab wound through the chest, so she'd scale above that
Yes
Yes
Maybe that's for like speed and efficiency, like how Tsunade's automatic regen is better compared to Kabuto's regen which requires his concentration in gathering chakra to where he'd be wounded

Maybe? I dunno...
Yes
Yes
When Jura said Himawari had Healing Power far beyond Human Level, did he have knowledge about Kabuto, Orochimaru, and Tsunade? Or was that just based on the current information he had on regular humans/Shinobi?
Don't know. He read a bunch of books and seemed to know stuff about Konoha and tailed beasts. But idk if he did a deep dive on the history of shinobi regen. Bottom line is, we can't really call it Hidari's regen if he needs external help. A chidori to the abdomen shouldn't need specialized regen as far as we know. So it's really confusing on what's happening.

Might be Jura is hyping the Neo Shinju in terms of regen and stats, when it might be that he's the only one that's actually capable of doing those things.
Yeah could be. Or they consider that external tree as part of their own body because that tree is the remaining part of the ten tails body. So they are essentially healing themselves with extra steps.

Neo Shinju: we use a tree to heal any of our wounds in a quick and timely manner better than you humans and Jinchuriki therefore we are superior in that regard. ~ Low Mid likely Higher Regen

Orochimaru: [spits out a new Orochimaru]
~ High Mid Regen
tenor.gif
Not to mention Orochimaru basically recreated Karma from no prior knowledge in the form of curse mark. He really is the GOAT.

Also the only character in the franchise who has the most On-screen Low-Mid Regeneration via being bisected, amputated, etc.

Instead of getting Low-Mid Regeneration via regenerating a torso but can't regen a lost limb, or getting it via statement only

What are everyone's thoughts on the fact that Hidari used an external tree to regen even though the Shinju are supposed to be similar to Biju. Jura has previously commented on Biju regen and how good it is compared to Jinjuriki regen.
Makes me think the Shinju other than Jura are not “legitimate” parts of the Ten-Tails. It makes no sense for his Regen to be like that given what Jura told Hima. So there’s likely new Information to be had (Obviously with the ThSB introduction to the Narrative).

I didn't pay much attention to it but the characters are quite old
Tsunade and orochimaru are in their 70s
Kakashi and Co are in their 50s
Temari is very close to 40
Lee and Tenten are like 35
Sakura is 34
Even konohamaru is in his 30s
Feels surreal

I didn't pay much attention to it but the characters are quite old
Tsunade and orochimaru are in their 70s
Kakashi and Co are in their 50s
Temari is very close to 40
Lee and Tenten are like 35
Sakura is 34
Even konohamaru is in his 30s
Feels surreal
Hold tf up. Temari is that much older than Shika dear? I didn't know that.

Back