• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So that means WK Code would scale unquantifiably over 300+ Zt? If everyone is in agreement?
I don't think so.
1. Boruto decides he needs x joules in Uzuhiko to neutralize Code.
2. Boruto gathers 0.5x joules in Uzuhiko.
3. Boruto makes that statement.
That's my thought process.

Doesn't mean x = maximum output.

boruto uzuhiko for code is 5B. He can just charge up more energy after the initial he takes. Considering dude was significantly surprised code could take the attack and in context the planet was still at risk of destruction i don't see why not.

halfway to the potency needed to beat Code doesn't mean halfway to Uzuhiko's full output.
Fair, but if we’re also being consistent, Boruto doesn’t really “know” Code’s full power w/o Limits. He ran when Sasuke fought him alone and that was the only time they fought, and Code hadn’t used WK against him. So to say Boruto knows the exact amount to beat WK Code isn’t really supported.

Uzuhiko is my fav jutsu introduced in the boruto era tbh

not only is it conceptually cool, it has clear defined limitations and a explanation of how it mechanically works.

its limitations also allows the story to give other characters like Sarada and chance to be relevant in fights.

awesome stuff

Now for a power scaling goon question. Do yall believe that Uzuhiko serves as a legitimate cap for the vast majority of the verse? Like capping anyone who’s like weaker than Code below 5-B (600 zettatons)? Cuz to me at least, it seems like a very clear antifeat for the tier 4 or higher metas.

in context the planet was still at risk of destruction i don't see why not.
Good point. I can't find the official translations for that panel tho. I think the version he used on Code, at best, would be an unquantifiable amount above baseline 5-B. And the one against Hidari should be 10x baseline 5-B.
Now for a power scaling goon question. Do yall believe that Uzuhiko serves as a legitimate cap for the vast majority of the verse? Like capping anyone who’s like weaker than Code below 5-B (600 zettatons)? Cuz to me at least, it seems like a very clear antifeat for the tier 4 or higher metas.
It's starting to look that way from the "author's intent" POV.

boruto uzuhiko for code is 5B.
Why would any Uzuhiko be 5-B at this point? Now that we know that it works by absorbing energy, we must take into consideration that taking the majority of the planets KE means rather suddenly slowing the planet down significantly. Nowhere is that shown on panel, nor is it stated that the full power of Uzuhiko is equal to the entirety of the KE of the planets revolution. It could be a small part of it. Boruto cannot be juicing 600 Zt from the planet repeatedly unless if its revolution is not like our Earths.
Most likely but tier 4 metas are stupid with or without said cap.

nope. Uzuhiko has a lot of uknown forces that we have zip knowledge on so i won't say it's a cap but something like high tier 4 and above is too much
Good point. I can't find the official translations for that panel tho. I think the version he used on Code, at best, would be an unquantifiable amount above baseline 5-B. And the one against Hidari should be 10x baseline 5-B.

It's starting to look that way from the "author's intent" POV.
where did 10x come from?

Why would any Uzuhiko be 5-B at this point? Now that we know that it works by absorbing energy, we must take into consideration that taking the majority of the planets KE means rather suddenly slowing the planet down significantly. Nowhere is that shown on panel, nor is it stated that the full power of Uzuhiko is equal to the entirety of the KE of the planets revolution. It could be a small part of it. Boruto cannot be juicing 600 Zt from the planet repeatedly unless if its revolution is not like our Earths.

Most likely but tier 4 metas are stupid with or without said cap.
the planet shook, there was a comment it was at risk of destruction and fiction doesn't follow rules one to one. we talking about a planet that survives a God tree borrowing right through it, having chakra itself. Also what energy exactly do you think is being absorbed

Fair, but if we’re also being consistent, Boruto doesn’t really “know” Code’s full power w/o Limits. He ran when Sasuke fought him alone and that was the only time they fought, and Code hadn’t used WK against him. So to say Boruto knows the exact amount to beat WK Code isn’t really supported.
I mean he didn't need to know Code's full power since we see it as a weaker variant and use the incap effect of Uzuhiko to try and negotiate with Code.

A far cry from what he did to Hidari

he didn't know Code's full power but he did guess

Nah, the 600 zet ish is just one of of the many forces imbueded in Uzuhiko
Which includes Boruto chakra and some other unknown forces which may or may not be revealed later in the future

I mean he didn't need to know Code's full power since we see it as a weaker variant and use the incap effect of Uzuhiko to try and negotiate with Code.
So your argument essentially balls down to Boruto fixed his Uzuhiko to kill a stronger Code while making baseless assumptions on the buff his Enhanced Karma is gonna give him, after 2 years of not seeing him?

And this makes more sense to you than simply Boruto charging his Uzuhiko towards 100%.

Only for Boruto. But anyway, this would only be in relation to durability, right? Anyone with durability lower than Unlimited Code would clearly be affected by this. This doesn't stop us from continuing with the level 4 agenda for AP.

So your argument essentially balls down to Boruto fixed his Uzuhiko to kill a stronger Code while making baseless assumptions on the buff his Enhanced Karma is gonna give him, after 2 years of not seeing him?
Here is what we know:

I think it was less a baseless assumption on Boruto's part and more a desire to incap Code with the vertigo effect of Uzuhiko to preserve his life and get info on the Juubi rather than kill him in one shot.

Especially since its implied prolonged use of Uzuhiko could affect the Planet.

And we see what happens when he brings an Uzuhiko to even a partial charge against Hidari.
And this makes more sense to you than simply Boruto charging his Uzuhiko towards 100%.
yurp

It would be interesting if Kawaki is written in a way where he, in pursuit of eradicating the Otsutsuki, starts acting like one. I mean the groundwork is already there with the "no training" stuff. But maybe in the future he starts eating chakra fruits and then realises how much his obsession and paranoia has turned him into an Otsutsuki philosophy wise (Machiavellian). It will be a pretty good EOS realisation moment.

Everyone is talking about power, but this regeneration of Hidari's soul is very high. He physical body apparently needs to restore with help, but his soul turned to dust and then restored itself.

Here is what we know:

I think it was less a baseless assumption on Boruto's part and more a desire to incap Code with the vertigo effect of Uzuhiko to preserve his life and get info on the Juubi rather than kill him in one shot.

Especially since its implied prolonged use of Uzuhiko could affect the Planet.

And we see what happens when he brings an Uzuhiko to even a partial charge against Hidari.

yurp
Makes sense. I should’ve reread the chapter fully. 👌

Back