• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not exactly sure what I want from Boruto and Momoshiki's relationship, but I think it would be incredibly lazy if it becomes Kurama and Naruto the remix. I'd much prefer that Ike and Kishi do something unique with it. I've always thought that Otsutsuki are supposed to represent these force of natures and concepts that embody the cycle of hatred and are antithetical to ninshu, and are meant to be beings that aren't supposed to be reasoned with. So, in that regard I think it would be cool to see Boruto completely stifle Momoshiki literally and ideologically, perhaps finding a way to use Karma in a way antithetical to the Otsutsuki way of life. And maybe that can manifest in some way by Boruto returning all the stolen genetic data to the planet or universe or something, bolstering life with what Momoshiki spent thousands of years stealing.

I can't wait for another round of "switch with me" memes. But if I'm being real, I'd like option 2 but without the help of Amado. If there is a way for Boruto to get rid of Momoshiki without losing Karma, all on his own, then that'd be great.

my personal choice would be for the final fight to actually be Momoshiki vs Boruto , Will of Fire and Shinboi vs The Will of the Otsutsuki. ending with him eventually losing the karma

Back