• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If for whatever ******* reason, the anime becomes the primary canon for that interaction, and Sasuke legitimately harms an on guard White Karma Code (manga shows Code is in base tho), then yes he’d have scaling. Whether that would be an outlier or if Boruto powerscaling would be full DBS at that point who knows. But yes if the sky were red it would be red.
Tbf it'd be like Hokage Kakashi vs WA Kakashi

Found out that when obito was giving his chakra to kakashi for dms, they were in a "spirit realm" might be prove of chakra constructs being the manifestation of the users soul

Found out that when obito was giving his chakra to kakashi for dms, they were in a "spirit realm" might be prove of chakra constructs being the manifestation of the users soul

Doesn't Hagoromo ask if Obito's Soul is still in Kakashi, to where when Obito's Soul finally leaves Kakashi's body, Kakashi collapses from exhaustion due to losing the Chakra that came back along with Obito's Soul?

Iirc, Hagoromo said their Spirits Chakra cling to Naruto and Sasuke (Being Reincarnates and all) but based on Obito, I think the Spirit has to allow their chakra to be used.

Iirc, Naruto after gaining SM “knew” Ashura was there and could even sense Indra, but… idk

Side Note: Is the Biju Reincarnation thing something inherent to them or a byproduct of COAT? 🤔 Perhaps Indra & Ashura used COAT on themselves to reincarnate the same way?

Iirc, Hagoromo said their Spirits Chakra cling to Naruto and Sasuke (Being Reincarnates and all) but based on Obito, I think the Spirit has to allow their chakra to be used.
Didn't Madara and Hashirama already have access to Indra and Ashura's Chakra without meeting Hagoromo since it's what allowed Madara to evolve his EMS into Rinnegan after years of waiting through grafting the stolen piece of Hashirama's flesh into his wound.

Soul is condensed manifestation of their entire spiritual energy. It has no physical form amd only exists in the mind, but when given bodily (physical) energy, it physically manifests as chakra.

Last edited:
Didn't Madara and Hashirama already have access to Indra and Ashura's Chakra without meeting Hagoromo since it's what allowed Madara to evolve his EMS into Rinnegan after years of waiting through grafting the stolen piece of Hashirama's flesh into his wound.
No, you’re right. I think it’s weird though… They don’t have their chakra in totality though.

Idk, it’s weird.

No, you’re right. I think it’s weird though… They don’t have their chakra in totality though.

Idk, it’s weird.
They don't have the same quantity as the progenitors do, but they do still possess the same qualities of the progenitors.

I think only Madara and Naruto had knowledge about Indra and Ashura. One learned it from reading a Tablet. The other sensed the two presences within the current reincarnates.

Breh Breh What Did I Just Witness GIF - Breh Breh What Did I Just Witness  Brehplode - Discover & Share GIFs

Whats the difference between Raikiri and Chidori other then the name? Is there like a stat increase cause Raikiri is rank-S while Chidori is rank-A in the databooks.

Whats the difference between Raikiri and Chidori other then the name? Is there like a stat increase cause Raikiri is rank-S while Chidori is rank-A in the databooks.
There is no real difference tbh. They work the same, and Raikiri likely was for refined, but Sasuke eventually surpassed him in CC and still uses “Chidori”.

Raikiri is really just a rebrand for Kakashi after cutting a Lightning Bolt. No real difference.

There is no real difference tbh. They work the same, and Raikiri likely was for refined, but Sasuke eventually surpassed him in CC and still uses “Chidori”.

Raikiri is really just a rebrand for Kakashi after cutting a Lightning Bolt. No real difference.
Why is it ranked differently then?

If Himawari has any concrete feat against Jura, then Naruto since MK2 should scale, Because Himawari is in communion with Kurama, and probably using her power to the maximum, according to the Databook, this only happens with Naruto in MK2.

It wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened, where the feats only appear in another part of the story. In Fairy Tail, until a while ago, any level 5 scale for any character from the first part it was impracticable, simply because there wasn't a feat at that level, but in the second part we had Selene's feats, which culminated in an FTL (and above) scale and tier 5 for characters from the first part, something improbable in the past.

Idk about that one chief. Especially since we don't fully know the power of reborn Kurama, and have statements about Himawari having greater affinity than Naruto. If there is an explicit statement like current Himawari == MK2 Naruto, then it's a different story. I just don't think leaps in logic like that will give us an accurate picture.

Back