• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
pretty sure its in context to the moon drop
No i am not taking about moon feat

EeYVcVMWsAA2DOs

"From the ashes of their world, we'll build a better one."
- Apocalypse in X-men: Apocalypse

It can indeed mean anything. Especially with that statement (from the novel iirc) hinting that the atmosphere of the planet won't be habitable for a while until it goes back to normal.

Hey guys, I just wanted to drop by and say I made a major mistake on the multiplayer for the Eight Gates thing and to clear it up.

So the 何十倍 part is actually read out as "tens of times" rather than dozens. I was perhaps thinking of it as like 数十倍 but that's not quite it. So Guy's, or any other would-be Eight Gates user, would actually have a "tens of times" boost above the Five Kages rather than the dozens I initially wrote out.

So the power boost is still great, it's just not dozens of times great but instead tens of times greater.

Just letting myself drop in to correct my mistake and clear things up, assuming you guys didn't figure this out already by now, however you handle Guy's Eight Gates boost thing.

Hey guys, I just wanted to drop by and say I made a major mistake on the multiplayer for the Eight Gates thing and to clear it up.

So the 何十倍 part is actually read out as "tens of times" rather than dozens. I was perhaps thinking of it as like 数十倍 but that's not quite it. So Guy's, or any other would-be Eight Gates user, would actually have a "tens of times" boost above the Five Kages rather than the dozens I initially wrote out.

So the power boost is still great, it's just not dozens of times great but instead tens of times greater.

Just letting myself drop in to correct my mistake and clear things up, assuming you guys didn't figure this out already by now, however you handle Guy's Eight Gates boost thing.
Thanks for always helping out so much. We truly appreciate it.

I think it just really depends on what's before 十, or Juu/Ten. If it's 何, then you have 何十 or tens/several tens. Had it really been 数, then we'd have 数十 or suujuu, which is dozens.

倍/Bai with it is times or -fold, like two folds or two times.

So we'd end up with Nanjuu Bai, or tens of times/several tens of times here for the Eight Gates boost here.

Anywho, not a problem.

I think it just really depends on what's before 十, or Juu/Ten. If it's 何, then you have 何十 or tens/several tens. Had it really been 数, then we'd have 数十 or suujuu, which is dozens.

倍/Bai with it is times or -fold, like two folds or two times.

So we'd end up with Nanjuu Bai, or tens of times/several tens of times here for the Eight Gates boost here.

Anywho, not a problem.
Thank you for the help and explanation :)

For me, SPSM Nardo (Manga) is way better than SPSM Nardo (Anime) in design when fought Delta. Just look at Naruto's whisker... Because Studio Perri-whatever prefer Kishimoto's OG for Nardo's SPSM.

It would result in most of the new age scaling above Naruto. Such as Sarada having 160 points for strength while Naruto only having 110. They are extremely wrong.
Scrap the new age scaling, Pre-Boruto's databook stats are consistent as hell (ranging from 0.5-5)

Manga said Hidan has the slowest combat speed in the Akatsuki, and the databook gave everybody superior combat speed to him (he has a 3.5, everyone else w/ stats has at least 4).

Manga (here and here) and Databook consistently say Pre TS Choji has the highest physical strength of the Sasuke Retrieval Group, and it gives him a 3.5 and everyone else ranges from 2 to 3.

Hiruzen is stated to be a 🐐 at all aspects of a Shinobi, and he has 5s in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Intelligence, and Hand Seals, but his old age ***** on his speed, strength, and stamina (giving him 3s).

Rock Lee has high stats in Taijutsu and almost 0s in Nin and Genjutsu, self explainable.

Scrap the new age scaling, Pre-Boruto's databook stats are consistent as hell (ranging from 0.5-5)

Manga said Hidan has the slowest combat speed in the Akatsuki, and the databook gave everybody superior combat speed to him (he has a 3.5, everyone else w/ stats has at least 4).

Manga (here and here) and Databook consistently say Pre TS Choji has the highest physical strength of the Sasuke Retrieval Group, and it gives him a 3.5 and everyone else ranges from 2 to 3.

Hiruzen is stated to be a 🐐 at all aspects of a Shinobi, and he has 5s in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Intelligence, and Hand Seals, but his old age ***** on his speed, strength, and stamina (giving him 3s).

Rock Lee has high stats in Taijutsu and almost 0s in Nin and Genjutsu, self explainable.
This all makes sense.

Back