• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Eden's Zero! Vs Battle Soccer Tier 7 Tournament! Round 1, Match 3

81e74cc7-7ba1-48ad-a477-9637590db52b
b1a9b2f8-b803-46e9-b747-1018aed8ff90

"It wasn't supposed to be like this... But I'm not giving up. Someday, I swear my style of soccer will beat you. Then I'll be your friend, because you don't have any now!"

-Shiki

"I will become a bigger badass than my father and a stronger soccer player than my mother!"

-Naruto

Annnnnd we're back with more folks! The next generation of vs debating, vs soccer, is really heating up and in the making with these exciting matches! The last match was complete flames with One Piece managing to pull an overwhelming win against One Punch Man and advancing to the 2nd round! Let's hope this next match will be just as exciting!
In the left corner, we have the adventurous space explorers of Eden's Zero! And in the right corner, we have the stealthy and powerful ninjas of Naruto!
It's time to analyze these characters strengths, abilities, and skills, to see who would win...a vs soccer game!

Tier: 7

Team Eden's Zero:

Goalie:

Forwards:

Mid-fielders:

Defenders:

Team Naruto:

Goalie:

Defenders:

Midfielders:

Forwards:

Extras:

Team To Start Kickoff:

Eden Zero Team

Additional Rules:

-Both teams are in character
-No direct attacking allowed
-Winner: Whichever team is more likely to score more
points or has the better viable strategies, formations, etc.

Soccer Field Location:

ed1a6b85-faaf-422b-8890-5ea49ce03720

Wish both teams the best of luck, and most of all, for everyone to have fun!!!

Team Eden Zero votes:

Team Naruto votes: 7 (Joshpiece, UchihaSlayer96, Popted2, KingAllen30, Lou_Change, AnonymousBlank, KingTempest)

Inconclusive:

Winner:

Naruto

Last edited:
Nagato as keeper is insanely op.

I wish we could pick RL managers to coach them
xD, tbh, since this was a first for the site, a team having a coach wasn't mandatory or anything, it can be optional. Especially if one of the players can be the "team captain" or so.

Next site tournament ill try encouraging people to choose coaches from the series they enter.

Time to argue Kleene transmutes the ball into air and just reforms it in the goal, Rebecca leaps whenever something bad happens to EZ and Drakken transmutes the field to help out his team who can fly for the most part.

Time to argue Kleene transmutes the ball into air and just reforms it in the goal,
How does their transmutation ability work? It’s not listed in they profile.

Flight really isn’t an issue either as we can just sub Gara and Konan in who would be able to defend against in the air tactics. As well as sasuke and Killer Bee ( in Susano and partial transformation)

I’m neutral rn but leaning towards Naruto.

Also would Nagato not be able to just almighty push spam and shoot lasers to insure nobody scores a goal.

I’m guessing summonings are restricted cus that’ll just be too op.

It’s mentioned in her attack and techniques that she can “absorb” things for her own use but she turns things into wind. Gimme a bit to get the scans (unless someone else does it first hint hint wink wink nudge nudge).

I can say the EZ team is great in teamwork, at least most of the members.

Shiki is likely to use his gravity powers to juggle the ball on the air, altering direction and momentum as he pleases to dribble the opponents, he is very good at that. Rebecca also has good footwork, as basically that's her power, and her being a young and "modern" girl would make her more prone to know how to play a game.
In defense, Kleene is also good, with her wind covering a large area and being able to absorb the ball and even opponents.
Drakken is particularly good as a midfielder, since he can change the terrain to make it sticky, electric or explosive, the latter even just to disrupt or intercept a ball.

Some disadvantages are that Weisz's suit will not last long; Homura and Valkyrie also shouldn't be that good with kicking, as they are more adept with swords and other hand-weapons.

I don't know the Naruto team, so I'll way before casting a vote.

Last edited:
I can say the EZ team is great in teamwork, at least most of the members.

Shiki is likely to use his gravity powers to juggle the ball on the air, altering direction and momentum as he pleases to dribble the opponents, he is very good at that. Rebecca also has good footwork, as basically that's her power, and she being a young and "moderb" girl would make her more prone to know how to play a game.
In defense, Kleene is also good, with her wind covering a large area and being able to absorb the ball and even opponents.
Drakken is particularly good as a midfielder, since he can change the terrain to make it sticky, electric or explosive, the latter even just to disrupt or intercept a ball.

Some disadvantages are that Weisz's suit will not last long; Homura and Valkyrie also shouldn't be that good with kicking, as they are more adept with swords and other hand-weapons.

I don't know the Naruto team, so I'll way before casting a vote.
Good and fair analysis

They don't. High 7-A Class G slaps any of the EZ guys in AP and lifting. Best you can argue is during the 5 second time limit since Shiki has pretty good control with his grav manip but Nagato still has 6 arms, is faster and can extend/shoot his limbs to catch any shots. He also just has a bunch of jutsu to knock the ball back too.

Is squeezing onions in the opposition's faces an illegal move?

Let's look at the kind of team we've got going here:
  • Nagato: Absolute monster of a goalie! He can manipulate the ball to his heart's content using his Telekinesis and Gravity Manipulation to either repel incoming attacks, attract the ball for more advantage, or something in between. His other abilities are pretty insane too as he can generate extra limbs and stretch them in order to essentially have zero openings. (Gaara as a substitute Goalie or defender would be insane too, but he's not really needed). Let's not even mention his summons lol.
  • Kisame: He has great skill and strength going for him, and manipulate the battlefield with his water to create a huge advantage for himself.
  • Killer B: Just a big boi who can cover a lot of ground with his Tentacles. A big classic defense that's just hard to get around.
  • Minato and Tobirama: Perfect all-around support players thanks to FTG. They will probably be the team's lynchpin, connecting its offense and defense. They'll constantly teleport all over the field to assist in attacks or thwart the other team's advances before they can do anything about it. They can also mark their goal in order to save it at the last second in case the other team SOMEHOW gets through Nagato.
  • Kakashi: Another all-around support player thanks to his use of clones, predicting advances with the Sharingan, or outright teleport the ball with Kamui.
  • Obito: What can I say? The man can literally run through the other team lol. Kamui is just too OP, in addition to teleportation and genjutsu just make him potentially the most dangerous player here. Also has the Sharingan's prediction to read movements of course, which is always a plus.
  • Itachi: Genjutsu and clones make him very tricky to deal with. He can stop players in their tracks and paralyze or control them with one look, but even without genjutsu he's still very dangerous due to his natural skill, athleticism, and the Sharingan's prediction. His Susano'o will also give him extra offensive and defensive options thanks to its range.
  • Sasuke: Pretty much the exact same case as Itachi.
  • KCM Naruto: A great offensive force to be reckoned with. He can overwhelm the opposition thanks to his clones, and greatly extend his reach and maneuverability using chakra limbs.
  • Might Guy: Great athleticism, skill, and speed thanks to the Gates. He can also jump very high and somewhat maneuver in the air. Very simple, but effective ability set.

The Naruto team also has great teamwork, athleticism and acrobatic ability, and insane unpredictability thanks to stuff like the transformation, clone, and substitution Jutsus respectively.
So yeah, I'm going with the Naruto team.

Back