• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just make Madara’s Juubi Jinchūriki self one key with formatting like this;

At least 6-A, 5-C after absorbing the Shinju, higher with Dual Rinnegan, even higher with Rinne-Sharingan
Not bad. But that doesn't take Hagoromo statement at value.
Yeah, One Rinnegan Shinjuu absorbed Madara is not 5-C atm. He's "At least 6-A, likely far higher". The "far higher" is due to the Hagoromo statement I think.
Why just make him Likely 5C or Possibly and be done with it? That statement is a direct comparison.

In Shikamaru Hiden, Juubito was stated to have a power near to that of Hagoromo's. I don't even know why we scale him at 6-A, it's bullshit imo.
Well Obito was said in the Manga that he could reshape the world with the Sword of Nunoboko. So him being likely 5C is not impossible.

Depends on what the quote says. Unless it mentioned speed, then we probably can't use it.
Thanks to Qliphoth_Bacikal we have a translation of the scan.

八門遁甲の陣

己の力のリミッターを外し極限まで力を引き出す技だよ

かつて中忍試験でリーくんが君にやって見せたアレの最終段階

リミッターの全開放は五影をも上回る何十倍もの力を出すことができる

だが…それは一時…

The Eight Gates Released Formation...

It's a technique that removes the limiters of one's power, bringing out the best of their strength.

This is the final stage of the technique Lee once showed you at the Chuuni Exams.

Opening all of the limiters will you to unleash a power dozens of times beyond that of the Five Kages.

But...that's only temporary...

Thanks to Qliphoth_Bacikal we have a translation of the scan.

八門遁甲の陣

己の力のリミッターを外し極限まで力を引き出す技だよ

かつて中忍試験でリーくんが君にやって見せたアレの最終段階

リミッターの全開放は五影をも上回る何十倍もの力を出すことができる

だが…それは一時…

The Eight Gates Released Formation...

It's a technique that removes the limiters of one's power, bringing out the best of their strength.

This is the final stage of the technique Lee once showed you at the Chuuni Exams.

Opening all of the limiters will you to unleash a power dozens of times beyond that of the Five Kages.

But...that's only temporary...
Dozens of times, eh? So 24-96x? Interesting.

Keep in mind that to use the Second Gate, you need thr first one opened. So in order to use the 8th, you need the 7th. It's a High 7-A character being multiplied by "dozens of time". I also agree that it should amp the speed. 8 Gates is an ability known by its speed, not exactly by its power. And the users are known for their speed too.

A multiplier for a character's power increasing their speed as well does not necessarily mean that their speed is being multiplied by the value of the multiplier.

Keep in mind that to use the Second Gate, you need thr first one opened. So in order to use the 8th, you need the 7th. It's a High 7-A character being multiplied by "dozens of time". I also agree that it should amp the speed. 8 Gates is an ability known by its speed, not exactly by its power. And the users are known for their speed too.
So, I got 46.875 Gigatons for 8th Gate Guy assuming his Base is 6 Kilotons.

So, I got 46.875 Gigatons for 8th Gate Guy assuming his Base is 6 Kilotons.
Not sure what you're going on about when I said this
How high would current Base Guy get if we actually stacked up all the Gates Multiplier using his current Base value?

But your comment makes no sense, since only the first and the 8th gate have multipliers. Before the 8th Gate, Guy is High 7-A or 6-C, we simply apply the 8th Gate multiplier.

But your comment makes no sense, since only the first and the 8th gate have multipliers. Before the 8th Gate, Guy is High 7-A or 6-C, we simply apply the 8th Gate multiplier.
I was implying to just use the 5X Multiplier for Gates 1 to 7, then use 100X for Gate 8.

We do that, but for speed only. Guy would be (His base×5) in both AP and speed in thr First Gate, but since he has feats using 6th and 7th Gate, we just rate both using them, except in speed, because they don't have any speed feats that makes them jump from Sub Rel.

Back