• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's kinda a stretch tbh to suggest the Curry of Life filler took place in this timespan, given these statements and context.
It's kinda also a stretch to imply that Naruto would spend 3 months in a hospital recuperating

Apart from the his restlessness, he wasn't that hurt+his own healing factor

Kurama's chakra corroded his entire body and bro was in working condition in a few hours

nah it pretty clear naruto didn't spend the entire 3 months in the hospital lmao

those 3 months is when the post sasuke retrieval filler stuff and movies 2 and 3 can fit

It's kinda also a stretch to imply that Naruto would spend 3 months in a hospital recuperating

Apart from the his restlessness, he wasn't that hurt+his own healing factor

Kurama's chakra corroded his entire body and bro was in working condition in a few hours
Well, that interpretation isn't supported by what's stated and implied in the manga (Literally, and nothing i brought up was an assumption in my part), but of course, feel free to disregard if you disagree with what Kishi wrote.

That's proven false when we get the timeslip and Naruto is no longer in the hospital.
Totally forgot about the Timeslip Arc. But even then, Naruto was with Jiraiya the entire time, no? So that still rules out the Curry of Life Arc fitting in. Although, I don't recall the overall "details" of the Timeslip arc, so i could be wrong.

Well, that interpretation isn't supported by what's stated and implied in the manga (Literally, and nothing i brought up was an assumption in my part), but of course, feel free to disregard if you disagree with what Kishi wrote.
But nothing you sent actually showed that Naruto spent the whole time in the hospital
And using Choji as a point is kinda off seeing as he was in a far worse state than Naruto was

Totally forgot about the Timeslip Arc. But even then, Naruto was with Jiraiya the entire time, no? So that still rules out the Curry of Life Arc fitting in. Although, I don't recall the overall "details" of the Timeslip arc, so i could be wrong.
It doesn't thought since Naruto is still in the village along with the arc not taking a full 3 months to happen so there is still plenty of time for the Curry Of Life arc to take place.

But nothing you sent actually showed that Naruto spent the whole time in the hospital
And using Choji as a point is kinda off seeing as he was in a far worse state than Naruto was
That is sorely not the case, but either way, the Timeslip Arc WoI reminded me of proves me wrong, even if it did take more than a decade to be the case. Either way, it's a redundant conversation now.

I’m not deviating from its basic meaning. You realize most similes use as or like, you could read aloud the statement and check if it uses as or like. So the fact it uses like means that interpreting it as a simile does not deviate from the basic meaning of the words whatsoever. It’s a valid interpretation of the statement. You need to prove it is literal, since you made the initial claim that it’s literal. Right now you’re getting low diffed by equal interpretation.
Fine, but I have one remaining where Blind revived Madara destroys Edo Hashirama's Deity Gate, he should be High 6B in base like Tobirama's Tandem Paper Bombs because V3 Juubi's Juubidama couldn't do that.

However, I still disagree with rating V2 Juubi's Juubidama as country+ because this rating comes from it destroying a country, which means it's rated based on its attack area, not its attack potency. If this method is applied, I could argue that Adult RSM Naruto's Cho Odama Rasengan during his fight with Delta should also be rated based on its attack area, which would make the rating for his Cho Odama Rasengan not more than mountain level since its attack area isn't even as large as a mountain.

However, I still disagree with rating V2 Juubi's Juubidama as country+ because this rating comes from it destroying a country, which means it's rated based on its attack area, not its attack potency. If this method is applied, I could argue that Adult RSM Naruto's Cho Odama Rasengan during his fight with Delta should also be rated based on its attack area, which would make the rating for his Cho Odama Rasengan not more than mountain level since its attack area isn't even as large as a mountain.
🗿

Wow.

Fine, but I have one remaining where Blind revived Madara destroys Edo Hashirama's Deity Gate, he should be High 6B in base like Tobirama's Tandem Paper Bombs because V3 Juubi's Juubidama couldn't do that.
Idrc about the deity gate stuff but gg

It doesn’t come from destroying a country. It comes from calcing the crater aftermath of one of his Bijuudama. It’s DC is like multi-mountain.

Better Question is, Why isn't ALL of Tenpenchii calced? It would deliver better results than the TBB.

The rating of V2 Juubis's Juubidama is based on what? In its profile, it mentions something like this: "The shockwaves from the Bijū Bomb redirected to the ocean were even felt from the battlefield".

Nope, DT’s new cloud calculator nuked it into fodder
What was the result? Iirc, they're still getting Island+ Feats for MCU thor and Juubi's Cloud Creation is faster an on a far larger scale.

Especially since we have the size of the Ninja continent now.

What was the result? Iirc, they're still getting Island+ Feats for MCU thor and Juubi's Cloud Creation is faster an on a far larger scale.

Especially since we have the size of the Ninja continent now.
The clouds were so high up the calculator said their mass was 0

Oh no, using pixel calculations is also weird. For example, if there are two different extremely powerful explosions, the pixel width produced won't exceed the width of your device's screen pixels. Additionally, the fact that Kishimoto creates different camera angles can make small objects appear larger and larger object appear like small object due to the camera angle.

Oh no, using pixel calculations is also weird. For example, if there are two different extremely powerful explosions, the pixel width produced won't exceed the width of your device's screen pixels. Additionally, the fact that Kishimoto creates different camera angles can make small objects appear larger due to the camera angle.
Yeah that’s why webcamparrots multi Continental Bijuudama calc is wrong, it abuses a fisheye lens shot

It’s on the verse page, look for the calc with the country+ value, hell it should be linked on Juubi’s page
Yeah, every accepted CRT should have its link connected to the upgrade section produced in the character profile. This is because the character's profile page is not only visited by members of this group, but I've also found it on a Facebook group. If the ratings don't have source links about how can they be rated like this, it will just be seen as strange by people who don't know about this forum.

1ac.jpg

Wait when did the juubi nuke a country

Back