• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's ducking and dodging, I'll be sucking recklessly 🍆🍆
7uhd3s.jpg

Cool, his Attack Potency is greater than that of 3 Juubidama from V3 Juubi because he destroyed 3 Deity Gates while Juubidama couldn't even destroy 1 gate 😎😎😎😎
Yes, just ignore the fact that Hashirama is in base and fatigued and those Gates are far larger, and the fact that the Juubi can't use all of his power in each individual limbs while Madara can use his whole body to force out.

I want to ask first, does rating 6A, 5A, 4A mean all stats increase, or is it enough to have just one category, like AP only, or durability only?

Yes, just ignore the fact that Hashirama is in base and fatigued and those Gates are far larger, and the fact that the Juubi can't use all of his power in each individual limbs while Madara can use his whole body to force out.
But how could Madara absorb the Senjutsu chakra from Hashirama 🤔🤔

I don't know whether this is a downgrade for Minato or an upgrade for Killer Bee, but the speed of Minato's Hiraishin + Minato's combat speed, which already has the Hiraishin mark on Teen Killer Bee, can be matched by Teen Killer Bee, and Teen Killer Bee can stab Minato simultaneously as Minato tries to stab him 🙃

Tbf half the cast has massive simp amps. Sakura for Sasuke. Naruto for Sasuke. Karin for Sasuke. Orochimaru for Sasuke. Sasuke for itachi. Obito for rin. Madara for hashirama. Swing Sama for naruto

Reactions: TFO
The clouds were so high up the calculator said their mass was 0
But clearly we know that is not the case, right? Iirc, Thunder & Tornados don’t form from 0 mass clouds. 🤔

Also, how high up are we talking? Because the Base of the Clouds don’t look more than 5k meters (Eyeballed) high. Even then, the mass would “have” to be bare minimum comparable to Thundercloud mass, right? Just logically.

I don't know whether this is a downgrade for Minato or an upgrade for Killer Bee, but the speed of Minato's Hiraishin + Minato's combat speed, which already has the Hiraishin mark on Teen Killer Bee, can be matched by Teen Killer Bee, and Teen Killer Bee can stab Minato simultaneously as Minato tries to stab him 🙃
Who's got the magical explanation for this mind-boggler 🤗

But clearly we know that is not the case, right? Iirc, Thunder & Tornados don’t form from 0 mass clouds. 🤔

Also, how high up are we talking? Because the Base of the Clouds don’t look more than 5k meters (Eyeballed) high. Even then, the mass would “have” to be bare minimum comparable to Thundercloud mass, right? Just logically.
Yea I'm also interested in how this happened

He also got hit by them individual,the one tails legit put holes in him. They also took a blow from his limbo. So madara absolutely does not scale to the juubi
Not saying I think he should scale to the juubi, but tbf I’m pretty sure he took the attack from one tails because he was just gauging the strength of his enemies, which is supported by him analyzing the jutsu even as it’s affecting him. And given the fact it was a jutsu that restricts movement, obviously madara would be getting tagged up right after
12374127_760_1200_113958.webp

12374124_760_1200_163496.webp

It’s like how he treated the kage, he’s shown to like the idea of prolonging battle by gauging his enemy’s power and having fun while doing it
12374008_760_1200_105976.webp

And even with the attacks that follow, afterwards madara makes it clear that he’s been fighting with less refinement due to his healing factor. Which explains him taking hits like a mad man, remember bro was laughing maniacally because of the damage he took
12374130_760_1200_123082.webp

And with limbo, we know that madara was just damaging the tailed beasts enough so that he could control them more easily
12374122_760_1200_206486.webp

Back