• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It just materializes a ability. In this case it was memory manipulation. We don't know to what extent it can create things. The hogyoku for example can materialize events and warp reality. But this power hasnt shown that.
1.) Manifested the passive charm ability

2.) Rewrote the Memories of everyone on the planet according to Kawaki’s Desire (Let’s make the distinction that It DIDN’T Manifest a separate ability to achieve this. Mind Manipulation through Reality Warping is still Reality Warping).

3.) Stated by a Reliable Source to be what “God” used in the creation of their Universe/Reality (However you want to take “World”)

So, it does have more supporting it still being Reality Warping then not. I wouldn’t go comparing it to other verses yet, but it is Reality Warping. If what is said is true, the ability should be able to kill “Manifest” Code’s death if that is the desire of someone… in Theory.

It seems Boruto's endgame power level is Otsutsuki god.

Since there have been a couple of gods, it's now a height within reach.

As for almighty/omnipotence, it's clearly Reality Manipulation based on Momoshiki's original explanation.
Though, he adds it's been used to mindwipe the populace in the past.
So we don't know if it's application is just limited to rewriting consciousness than altering actual events.

However, it was said to be used in creation (not limited to humans). So maybe in the hands of the one and only god, it can be used to do grander things.

Last edited:
From what we know, it seems there are multiple "Gods." One of them created the universe. Another one(Shibai) is the only one whose name we know of.

The "omnipotence" is clearly a reality warping ability. Momoshiki uses the analogy of a programming language for creation. It materializes desires and turns it to reality

Last edited:
cope
mic-swallow.gif

pretty broken. given that it creates powers just based on whatever the desire was. (it reminds of a certain ability from certain superhero series in function)

though sadly i wish Sasuke still had his rinnegan, could have had even more layers of potency if he did.

From what we know, it seems there are multiple "Gods." One of them created the universe. Another one(Shibai) is the only one whose name we know of.

The "omnipotence" is clearly a reality warping ability. Momoshiki uses the analogy of a programming language for creation. It materializes desires and turns it to reality
Shibai pulling up with the CTRL ALT DELETE

I wonder what momo meant when after mentioning sarada he said that the only ones who suffer from omnipotence are “those people”

I don't know if the guide is valid for the work, but it is said that Amaterasu is as hot as the sun

Translation:

The Uchiha clan's name carries the meaning of "those who possess the fan that controls fire", and its members traditionally specialize in fire jutsu. One such jutsu is "Amaterasu", a legendary technique unknown outside the clan. Its flames are pitch black and as hot as the sun.

I didn't find the guide in English, but I found the databook in Japanese and the Brazilian translation is that above

I don't know if the guide is valid for the work, but it is said that Amaterasu is as hot as the sun

Translation:

The Uchiha clan's name carries the meaning of "those who possess the fan that controls fire", and its members traditionally specialize in fire jutsu. One such jutsu is "Amaterasu", a legendary technique unknown outside the clan. Its flames are pitch black and as hot as the sun.

I didn't find the guide in English, but I found the databook in Japanese and the Brazilian translation is that above

Pretty sure that the wiki considers that to be an hyperbole

Both of you should check out Itachi/Sasuke's Mangekyo Sharingan Tabs on their profiles
Only accepted as long as it doesnt affect his AP.
If you mean as hot as the surface of the sun, then that's not a hyperbole. Even an ordinary fire jutsu could vaporize rock, so an amaterasu as hot as the surface of the sun was possible
But as hot as the sun mean as hot as the surface of a sun or as hot as the core of a sun? Because there is a big difference between vaporizing rocks and sun's core
15 million degrees Celsiuson sun's core while on earth the material with the highest melting point is about 4000.

Hey bro, if it is, I think so, but let's see.
It's mentioned in their profiles already

Enhanced Fire Manipulation, and Non-Physical Interaction with Amaterasu and Enton (The user spawns inextinguishable black flames on their target as long as it's in their line of sight[59][60]. The flames give off incredible heat[61][62], which have been described to be as hot as the sun[63], are capable of instantly vaporizing steel[64], and are capable of burning the flameproof innards of a Rock Toad[65]. Amaterasu is capable of harming[66] opponents far above[67] the user's level of power, and have been repeatedly referred to as the most powerful offensive technique[59][62] possessed by the Mangekyō Sharingan

I've seen people say that the reason why Boruto has Sasuke's cloak in the timeskip, is because when Sasuke does eventually see Boruto (as Kawaki and vice versa) he'll see his own headband, on Boruto's head. And he'll probably recall when he gave his headband to Boruto (or Kawaki, however they want to show that scene from his perspective this time around).

Chances are even if Sasuke only remembers giving his headband to "Kawaki", he'll probably start to doubt the memory that Eida has planted in his head, even if he can't necessarily resist it. He'll probably leave the village to help Boruto, because he trusts that Boruto has his headband for a reason.. and eventually he'll train Boruto yada yada

Essentially, Sasuke has to test his own resolve as he had stated in chapter 69.

Honestly this is a great set up for what's to come in later chapters.

It's mentioned in their profiles already

Enhanced Fire Manipulation, and Non-Physical Interaction with Amaterasu and Enton (The user spawns inextinguishable black flames on their target as long as it's in their line of sight[59][60]. The flames give off incredible heat[61][62], which have been described to be as hot as the sun[63], are capable of instantly vaporizing steel[64], and are capable of burning the flameproof innards of a Rock Toad[65]. Amaterasu is capable of harming[66] opponents far above[67] the user's level of power, and have been repeatedly referred to as the most powerful offensive technique[59][62] possessed by the Mangekyō Sharingan
oh that's good

Because it doesnt affect nothing not really, even before that he already had fire manipulation anyaways
It affects Heat Resistance in VS Threads

IIRC in old matches, in the old forum, people argued that good enough Heat Resistance would be able to shrug off "Ama"

Character A resists X levels of heat blah blah blah

It affects Heat Resistance in VS Threads

IIRC in old matches, in the old forum, people argued that good enough Heat Resistance would be able to shrug off "Ama"

Character A resists X levels of heat blah blah blah
Almost no one actually have the exact value of degrees they are resistent to, whats the baseline fire resistance? 40ºC as long as he doesnt get headaches?

Almost no one actually have the exact value of degrees they are resistent to, whats the baseline fire resistance? 40ºC as long as he doesnt get headaches?
Time to add Resistence to heat to half of the profiles on the wiki
Anyways there is no real baseline because the amount of heat someone could withstand would vary based on the amount of time exposed to it (someone could die to 50 degree heat but be fine with putting their hand in fire for a split second)

Back