• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If it was just memories it wouldn't be enough to fool the more analytical leaf shinobi like Shikamaru for the long-term with pictures of Boruto existing, Technology like computers already being a thing in Boruto, and Sarada knowing. I feel like it'll be more than that but we'll see.

The most important thing is that besides Shibai, There is a god who created the world, The power level of the series will increase a lot in the future.

Day 1 of me coping praying that Kishimoto one day graces Naruto and Sasuke with that Shinjutsu sauce.

nervous-african-american-man-going-260nw-1718447113.jpg

i wish they didnt switch writers like at the end of a pivotal arc lol
it seems naruto and sauce were nerfed for stoy reasons only for the rest of the cast to get more powerful anyway. you could have had six paths nard and Sauce as is and very little changes, maybe only nerf sasuke because of his portal stuff.

i wish they didnt switch writers like at the end of a pivotal arc lol
it seems naruto and sauce were nerfed for stoy reasons only for the rest of the cast to get more powerful anyway. you could have had six paths nard and Sauce as is and very little changes, maybe only nerf sasuke because of his portal stuff.
Absolutely, Ikemoto could have easily made Boruto's growth into a cell saga Gohan-esque role where he slowly becomes relative to Naruto and eventually surpasses him with his greater potential without making Nard and Sauce look irrelevant. I'd probably appreciate Boruto as a story more if that's what happened.

Stories where you need to nerf characters or suppress their personalities to make new characters seem cool or interesting always felt lazy to me.

Why do all of these ridiculously broken hax have weird restrictions.
I mean at least Shibai probably does not have these restrictions on his hax but it’s still weird

Why do all of these ridiculously broken hax have weird restrictions.
I mean at least Shibai probably does not have these restrictions on his hax but it’s still weird
Eidas shinjutsu would end the manga if she could control it. I don’t know what Daemons restrictions even are at this point

just realized Himawari is practically an orphan and completely alone since Boruto's probably going to have to leave the village.

The Omnipotence seems to be capable of materializing one's desires akin to Aizen's Hogyoku except on a wider scale. But what Ada did is just manipulate their memories according to Kawaki's desires by the looks of it.

But that doesn't argue that "omnipotent" shinjutsu is reality manipulation because Eida's CHARM ability is what the omnipotent shinjutsu grants due to Eida's desire to feel love or be loved. Or how the gods created the world with just words using that

It just materializes a ability. In this case it was memory manipulation. We don't know to what extent it can create things. The hogyoku for example can materialize events and warp reality. But this power hasnt shown that.

Back