• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Naruto has Invulnerability but what does the limited mean?
Limited Invulnerability (Shares the same chakra as Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki)
Asking cause this should be changed to Taijutsu(physical attacks) or Senjutsu(natural energy attacks).
  • Six Paths Sage Mode: Being able to fly and "understand all things" makes Naruto able to control and manipulate his Truth-Seeking Ball, being able to erase the target and nullify energy-based attacks equalized. Naruto is also invulnerable, as only attacks with Senjutsu would work on him. Naruto was seen sealing an enemy that couldn't be defeated by normal means.

Wait but Naruto was never a juuni jin though so why would he even have it in the first place?
the Juubi is a giant mass of nature energy. Becoming its Jinchuuriki gives Six Paths Senjutsu just like Naruto did from Hagaromo, either way, it gives you that level of resistance.

the ten tails is a giant mass of senjutsu. becoming its jinchuriki is the same as getting six paths senjutsu from hagaromo like Naruto did. either way it gives you that level of resistance.
Eh reasoning is weak imo. Should use the section from the Shika novel or The Sick Naruto novels instead for it since it compares him to being a host.

It's like the profiles aren't up to date yet, and multiple people kept saying that dozens of times before and yet mrks keep forgetting that and ask the same questions again

Eh reasoning is weak imo. Should use the section from the Shika novel or The Sick Naruto novels instead for it since it compares him to being a host.
Yeah, the reasoning could be tweaked but the main requirement is that he has Six Paths Senjutsu. your point could be an additional justification.

I would try fixing Naruto's abilities but I'm working on another thread rn

Does Naruto have any soul regen feats that are applicable to other characters? Cause I don't think Deidara's is unless this site accepts it as one.

its the edos being stated to regen as long as their souls are bound to the living I believe.

But no Naruto himself does not. He can interact with his soul with chakra arms from what we've seen

Does Naruto have any soul regen feats that are applicable to other characters? Cause I don't think Deidara's is unless this site accepts it as one.
Tsunade can heal Orochimaru’s soul which had its arms removed by the reaper death seal and that should transfer over to her Regeneration
Hashiramas medical ninjutsu was also stated to be superior to hers which would include this
And you could scale that to post war Naruto through him having Hashirama cells

i dont think naruto has any soul regen feats himself
Yeah, meant the series my bad. Cause the latest Boruto chapter says this, so might have been able to get low-mid godly for juubi jins.
yCThG4B.png

Tsunade can heal Orochimaru’s soul which had its arms removed by the reaper death seal and that should transfer over to her Regeneration
Hashiramas medical ninjutsu was also stated to be superior to hers which would include this
And you could scale that to post war Naruto through him having Hashirama cells
No she can not. Unless you want to provide the scans of her reaching into the reaper stomach to get said arms.

That was before finding out the only way to get his arms back was cutting into the dudes stomach. Which I don't think Tsunade can do unless you got statements of her doing it or a scan of her doing it.
He knew what happened, his soul’s arms were removed. He thought that Tsunade could bring them back, but she decided not to help him
It’s an obvious statement of her being able to heal souls
It doesn’t matter if Tsunade can’t break the sealing jutsu to get them back if she can simply regenerate them

He knew what happened, his soul’s arms were removed. He thought that Tsunade could bring them back, but she decided not to help him
It’s an obvious statement of her being able to heal souls
It doesn’t matter if Tsunade can’t break the sealing jutsu to get them back if she can simply regenerate them
So 100% speculation with no concreate feats nice.

The tsb do actually destroy the soul. When the edo tensei got undone we see minatos soul without his arms still.
If I nullify the jutsu keeping your arms in the edo plane, where would your arms go? Back to were they came the pure land. Why would they comeback to the edo plane when they are in the pure land?

So 100% speculation with no concreate feats nice.
It is not speculation, she said she can do it, orochimaru said she can, even Jiraiya said so.
She was literally in a Dilema over doing it and getting her lover back or avenging the village.
Also the whole cutting into the stomach thing is just another way to do it and not the only way.

If I nullify the jutsu keeping your arms in the edo plane, where would your arms go? Back to were they came the pure land. Why would they comeback to the edo plane when they are in the pure land?
Can you really say that every bit of his soul is bound to each part of the body? Because if that were to be the case that would mean that cut an arm off means tha part of your soul on your arms is on "hell". In the end edo tenseis still were made through a living body that can be completely destroyed but the soul remains on this plain, Madara had his entire body destroyed by his own meteors while he was an edo. If it was actually null the jutsu edo tensei would have stopped the moment it touched his body, why would it only null part of the jutsu and not the whole thing? An Edo's arms are no jutsu they are just part of one but while a jutsu still exists it can be remade.
To begin with Chakra is already linked with spirit because its made of spiritual energy so destroy chakra is technically destroying part of ones spirit

Back