• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There is only statement of stat increase when the seal is opened, there is no proof that simply awakening the seal provide some upgrade. In short, she was in base form as she didn't open the seal.
when the seal appears on your head, it means you have access to your full chakra. her base prior wasnt as strong because she was constantly storing chakra

BorutoNarutoNextGenerationshomemedia.png
Boruto_DVD_BOX_4.jpg
Boruto_DVD_BOX_6.jpg
Boruto_DVD_BOX_9.jpg
Boruto_DVD_BOX_12.jpg

It is inconsistent because Sakura at 100% physical form, with 100% chakra and Byakugou active was declared to be around the level of Naruto KM1 and Sasuke EMS. These versions of them are around Mountain Level, while Kaguya is Planet.
It wouldn't be the first time characters got stronger during the war.
Like Hashirama & Shizune said, she just then unlocked the seal and she was already doing stuff around Tsunade's level. By the time Kaguya rolled around it's possible she had enough control to produce chakra enough to compensate for 50% of Naruto's clone. This type of growth was seen in the other members of Team 7 multiple times like Naruto and Sasuke that same night.
And to make it even worse, Sakura spent a huge amount of chakra when she opened the dimensions with Obito and was without Byakugou, that is, the base Sakura without Byakugou and exhausted injured one character 5-B, if you don't see inconsistency in that...
The user of the seal can take chakra out of it at any time once it has appeared on their forehead.
They only activate it to make use of the creation rebirth technique to heal themselves manually. And they only spread it across their body for the automatic creation rebirth technique or to share the chakra in the seal with another person like Sakura did to Obito.
Her not having it spread across her body doesn't prove anything in regards to strength, there is no "Base Sakura".

hello bro, I'm asking if we destroy a pocket dimension that contains stars or suns, will we get an attack potential? For example, Kaguya's pocket dimension

It makes the whole thing worse. In fact, Byakugou's multiplier only exists after the seal is opened, and she didn't open it. So if the statement talked about her with the seal off, then it was her base form... It was the same sakura from the beginning of the war without any upgrade, that makes the statement doubtful as hell, it means that she from the beginning of the war was already stronger than the Sage Naruto... Kishimoto really is horrible in strenght statements between the characters, he has all that confusion in relation to Juubidara/Juubito with Hagoromo, and he also said in an interview that Old Hiruzen had Minato's level.
No, that's just to use the 100 healings and some stamina boost. They can use the power of the seal for Okasho and CES even while it's closed.
The user of the seal can take chakra out of it at any time once it has appeared on their forehead.
They only activate it to make use of the creation rebirth technique to heal themselves manually. And they only spread it across their body for the automatic creation rebirth technique or to share the chakra in the seal with another person like Sakura did to Obito.
Her not having it spread across her body doesn't prove anything in regards to strength, there is no "Base Sakura".
Exactly

Okay I noticed this awhile ago, but I thought someone would've fixed it by now.

Gaara's Keys: Chūnin Exams to Konoha Crush | Sasuke Retrieval | Kazekage Rescue Arc | Fourth Shinobi World War | The Last | New Era

That's six Keys.

Lifting Strength: Unknown physically, Class M with sand (Can generate vast quantities of sand that can level entire forests) | Unknown physically, Class G with sand (Can lift an enormous amount of sand) | Unknown physically, Class G with sand (Stronger than before) | Unknown physically, At least Class G with sand (Far stronger than before)

Only 4 Lifting Strength value/keys. See the issue? Gaara is missing any lifting strength values for his first key and last key.

His current "first" key is linking to a calculation from the Sasuke Retrieval Arc and the second key is linking to a calculation from when he was Kazekage. I don't know what he scales to or if he has a calculation, so I can't change it. But he needs to have those keys there. His Lifting Strength rating is the only one with this issue.

Gaara's Keys: Chūnin Exams to Konoha Crush | Sasuke Retrieval | Kazekage Rescue Arc | Fourth Shinobi World War | The Last | New Era

That's six Keys.

Lifting Strength: Unknown physically, Class M with sand (Can generate vast quantities of sand that can level entire forests) | Unknown physically, Class G with sand (Can lift an enormous amount of sand) | Unknown physically, Class G with sand (Stronger than before) | Unknown physically, At least Class G with sand (Far stronger than before)

Only 4 Lifting Strength value/keys. See the issue? Gaara is missing any lifting strength values for his first key and last key.

His current "first" key is linking to a calculation from the Sasuke Retrieval Arc and the second key is linking to a calculation from when he was Kazekage. I don't know what he scales to or if he has a calculation, so I can't change it. But he needs to have those keys there. His Lifting Strength rating is the only one with this issue.
U should make a CRT

That's not how I brought Kaguya as an example of his pocket dimension🗿. If the pocket dimension that contains galactic stars etc. if it is destroyed can it be used for attack potency?
The answer is: it depends.

If a character throws a nuke or swings a weapon that destroys a pocket realm with galaxies and stars from the inside out, then yeah it scales. If it's more vague and we don't know how they'll destroy it or how quickly they'll destroy it, no.

hello bro
hey bro.

That's six Keys.

Yeah he's not the only one. I think this was also part of US96's revisions before he went ghost(?) so erm.. yeah Naruto profiles are kinda in shambles rn

Wow, I just noticed that Gaara somehow doesn't scale to Shukaku despite actually managing to transform into him (during part 1) and even retaining his consciousness

Wow, I just noticed that Gaara somehow doesn't scale to Shukaku despite actually managing to transform into him (during part 1) and even retaining his consciousness
He doesn't scale to him despite beating his father who consistently beat Shukaku either nor the fact that Gaara and Shukaku fought side by side in the War Arc against Madara.

Why don't we use manga for light fang calculation? I know a nice calculation for manga and it seems much safer than anime.

although KLOL did make it seem like there might be some kind of oversight in the current calc so a recalc might need to happen eventually.

Back