• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
as a long time naruto reader and watcher it is funny how much things have changed.

when we were in the war arc, most people complained that it was just DBZ now and wanted grounded hand to hand fights again.

Personally i dont mind the smaller scale, what i dont like is the absence of Ninjutsu almost entirely as most characters now just have jutsu absorbing abilities
I dont mind a smaller scale either, but it would be better if the story fit it. Keep Naruto or Sasuke out of fights or depower them at some point in a less dumb way than baryon mode, make the enemies humans and not Otsutsuki. When you go into alien god territory and characters look weaker than part 1 characters, it looks silly. I agree about the lack of ninjutsu.

After the Konoha busting Pain, I wasnt exactly surprised by the war arc even if I preferred it when the series was more grounded. Interesting hand to hand/taijutsu sequences and creativity in fights are definitely something Boruto needs, but with Ikemoto at the helm not much will change. I am expecting more focus on hax abilities like Daemons at this point.

Which interview?
This?
do0mdyx0elj71.jpg

as a long time naruto reader and watcher it is funny how much things have changed.

when we were in the war arc, most people complained that it was just DBZ now and wanted grounded hand to hand fights again.

Personally i dont mind the smaller scale, what i dont like is the absence of Ninjutsu almost entirely as most characters now just have jutsu absorbing abilities

Yeah, my point exactly...like it was cool with Momoshiki due to how unique his absorption worked but everyone else and their mothers seem to possess this ability now...

Hey guys, good news
I got the raw scans of shibai's higher dimensional existence. Translating it by deepL and some other translators too...all of them clearly says that shibai became a/sublimated into a "higher dimensional existence" or is a "higher dimensional being" and the ascended dimension is a higher dimensional plain of existence

4D shibai is real!
HMMMM?

Back