• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ohh shit... NNN is over 🙈
gorilla-girl.gif

Ayy man... I wanted to see the highest quality of the image 🙈 it's renderable as well
Go render it :devilish:

So rando question

Who yall got between Prime Kurama ( both yin and yang halves ) vs the Juubi in it's first form?

Like who you think is stronger?

Cause I've seen arguments for 1st Form Juubi>=Prime Kurama and 1st Form Juubi>>>Prime Kurama

So rando question

Who yall got between Prime Kurama ( both yin and yang halves ) vs the Juubi in it's first form?

Cause I've seen arguments for 1st Form Juubi>=Prime Kurama and 1st Form Juubi>>>Prime Kurama
🤔

Naruto with 2 halves of Kurama + Sage Mode = tank moon split
1st form Juubi = country level

I'm just sayin

So rando question

Don't we have a direct statement of Kurama calling First Form Jyuubi an immeasurable mass of chakra? Seems clear the lowest form of Jyuubi clears Kurama.

I guess it depends on if u think the BM Naruto with only Yang Kurama chakra that fought the first form Juubi scales to a full Kurama or not

Although I'm conflicted on New Era Kurama, Kinshiki attributing him being the source for the largest mass of chakra causing the curvature to go above a 10 is a pretty good statement. That is if we assume Jyuubi never caused such before.

Although I'm conflicted on New Era Kurama, Kinshiki attributing him being the source for the largest mass of chakra causing the curvature to go above a 10 is a pretty good statement. That is if we considered Jyuubi never caused such before.
Post Six Paths Kurama slams the Juubi for sure

People forget he got amped with Naruto and they are basically one and the same at this point, hence why Momoshiki calls Naruto "Demon Fox"

I am talking Pre Six Paths Kurama with both his halves, like the one that Madara used at the VOTE against Hashirama

Back