• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AKM Sama having Bulmas boobas as his PFP and aheago as his signature Vs Kaguya in an apron…

😘 (Also let’s not get started about Damage)…

@Arcker123; kindly keep your insinuations to yourself.

The man linked to a **** site, regardless of what content was in the image itself. Our rules are clear on this, and he was given a temporary ban. There's no point in complaining about it in here, in a Naruto discussion thread.

The man linked to a **** site, regardless of what content was in the image itself. Our rules are clear on this, and he was given a temporary ban. There's no point in complaining about it in here, in a Naruto discussion thread.
So if it was a google link it would have been okay?

Im just pointing out why I think the sudden ban is weird…
The man linked to a **** site, regardless of what content was in the image itself. Our rules are clear on this, and he was given a temporary ban.
This is a stupid overreaction and over interpretation of the rule

If I posted a legitamate scan and it was on a site like redgifs and I linked it, would I be banned right away? Obviously not, a warning would’ve sufficed. That’s Arcs point.
There's no point in complaining about it in here, in a Naruto discussion thread
That’s what was being talked about tho 🚶
So if it was a google link it would have been okay?
or if it’s your PFP, or banner, or accessible by looking up your name

pdtv6-woah.gif

Why you guys defending that so much? Like damn

bro DDM said it is sexual harassment and I was like wtf, Arcker and him are literally good friends.
Yee it isn't sexual harassment, that was probably too far to say but that's also a very grey area
Real shit, mfs on here have worse sexual content then Kaguya in an apron…

This shouldn’t offend you as much as it does
Ayy... You think that offended me? I saw more then just the naruto image 👁️🙈

Back