• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can't wait for that 11-C Boruto CRT
0065-011.png

F in chat for the trees.

Daemon's ability got me thinking for a bit. There's actually two sides to it, it seems.

His ability most probably Action and Intent. This is a known fact, but I mean they are two separate mechanisms under the same ability.

It's possible Bug's statement of Daemon's condition referred to Action only. It's one part of his ability.

"And though it's necessary for his hand to be touching another person"

"It's only when he's touching others with his hands... that actions gets reflected"

There's been distinction multiple times such as here with Eida and here with Amado with him detailing how Actions get reflected but skipping over the conditions needed for Intent.

This part of Chapter 75 and this part of Chapter 59 are the moments where he wasn't touching anyone as opposed to here, here and here and in all instances everyone of them made an Action that got reflected and Daemon fulfilled the condition Bug said and Amado clarified.

For the Chapter 59 bit you could say it's the action of him drawing his sword that got sent back but it also could be interpreted as Daemon reflecting the intent since at that moment he didn't fulfill the condition for reflecting Actions, but might have already for reflecting Intent

Well Ku was stated to be created to handle Kaguya level threats iirc. Though scaling Boruto to planet etc does make everyone else he fights in the anime planet level now no.
Add on the fact that Ku basically mopped the floor with Team 7 including Sage Mode Mistuki. It took a last hit iirc and Ohnoki to actually finish him off.

Daemon's ability got me thinking for a bit. There's actually two sides to it, it seems.

His ability most probably Action and Intent. This is a known fact, but I mean they are two separate mechanisms under the same ability.

It's possible Bug's statement of Daemon's condition referred to Action only. It's one part of his ability.

"It's only when he's touching others with his hands... that actions gets reflected"

There's been distinction multiple times such as here with Eida and here with Amado with him detailing how Actions get reflected but skipping over the conditions needed for Intent.

This part of Chapter 75 and this part of Chapter 59 are the moments where he wasn't touching anyone as opposed to here, here and here and in all instances everyone of them made an Action that got reflected and Daemon fulfilled the condition Bug said and Amado clarified.

For the Chapter 59 bit you could say it's the action of him drawing his sword that got sent back but it also could be interpreted as Daemon reflecting the intent since at that moment he didn't fulfill the condition for reflecting Actions, but might have already for reflecting Intent
For the chapter 59 one you don't know if he's touching a person or not. Though you could maybe use the anime to look at the scene more closely if they even bothered with it.

Hagoromo isn't wholly Otsutsuki
And Kaguya never used hand seals to my knowledge
Source
+Flashback with her using signs.
+Infinite Tsukiyomi uses signs
+Hagoromo studied IT and uses its sign to undo it

+Plus statue (Edit: From Kaguya's Castle)
034b49985f679721157f10cecd7b3d95.png

(I'm sorry that you have to see Snape Uchiha)

Last edited:
20221123_193655.jpg

I know one tiktoker gonna crop one single statement and wank it. That was so predictable.
Shibai is 4d at best.
He's still alive, transcending concepts or life/death itself isn't an 8 dimensional feat that's just a lie, that tiktoker came up with on the spot.
Now it's possible that what shibai only did was transcend or well leave the universe and is in a dimension that he created so he doesn't need a body.
He's still alive and has a soul if he didn't, he would've been dead.
If we find out that all he did was transcend his body, he would still be 3d.
If we find out he transcended the universe he would probably be 4d or he's just in a dimension he created without a body waiting to be revived by the use of karma(if he's implanted it onto someone) If he needs to use karma to revive himself, it's obvious that he's going to be 3d.

But that's just my take, boruto fans wank the entire show whenever they're tiktok. But when it comes to other manga like one piece, bleach, or even FF they claim their feats are just "artwork" and not something they did.

I still have no clue how it is even 6D or 8D feat. I still assure you that this all is just flowery language to just say that you don't need your physical body unlike others. This is rare nature in the series.
Exactly what I was thinking but the desperate foreskin ******* on tiktok won't believe it even if it's revealed to not actually be transcending everything. It didn't even say that it transcended the universe.

I Liked It Breaking Bad GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Please tell me how would you debunk it.
You could argue that Amado’s higher dimension conjecture isn’t concrete as Momo only confirms he’s in a different dimension (not inherently higher in a dimensional transcendence sense), you could argue the higher dimension is a pseudo spiritual one and not mathematically higher, etc. User your head 🗿 people yell hyperbole, flowery language, and outlier too much

You could argue that Amado’s higher dimension conjecture isn’t concrete as Momo only confirms he’s in a different dimension (not inherently higher in a dimensional transcendence sense), you could argue the higher dimension is a pseudo spiritual one and not mathematically higher, etc. User your head 🗿 people yell hyperbole, flowery language, and outlier too much
👺But I said that

In all seriousness I think the dimension to which shibai ascended to is "The realm/domain of Gods" cause this statement is used couple of times by Amado to mention the people who have achieved "Godhood" and the chapter was also named after this.
The realm of Gods is probably a non-physical realm as a physical body is unnecessary there.
This realm (going by the setting of the story) seems to be higher dimensional because shibai ate CF for several millenniums to achieve Godhood and ascend to a higher dimension
Him just existing in another dimension that is not spatially greater would just be like momoshiki and kaguya existing in their dimension and that doesn't fit right here logically.

I heard the Japanese kanji used by Amado is for mathematical dimensions.

Plus, Momoshiki said, "Amado guessed correctly".

The obvious is this; they are not treating Shibai like he died, unlike Hagoromo or Momoshiki. So, it's obvious he's still alive but doesn't need a body.

Plus, Momoshiki said, "Amado guessed correctly".

The obvious is this; they are not treating Shibai like he died, unlike Hagoromo or Momoshiki. So, it's obvious he's still alive but doesn't need a body.
I agree

Source
+Flashback with her using signs.
+Infinite Tsukiyomi uses signs
+Hagoromo studied IT and uses its sign to undo it

+Plus statue (Edit: From Kaguya's Castle)
034b49985f679721157f10cecd7b3d95.png

(I'm sorry that you have to see Snape Uchiha)
Meh, thats the only instance of Otsutsuki ever using hand signs. We dont know who or what the statues in Kaguyas dimensions are about.

Tbh, Amado never even said that Otsutsuki havent ever used hand signs. He only said that shinobi replicate phenomena similar to shinjutsu using hand signs.
Interesting...but we will need to see the raws. May explain this, also -

That would mean Daemons ability makes more sense

Last edited:
Meh, thats the only instance of Otsutsuki ever using hand signs. We dont know who or what the statues in Kaguyas dimensions are about.

Tbh, Amado never even said that Otsutsuki havent ever used hand signs. He only said that shinobi replicate phenomena similar to shinjutsu using hand signs.
Eh, Kaguya's castles are hers. Nothing has contradicted that. They've been there since Part 2. Unless there's something that contradicts that, she made them.

The point is this new element in the story is based on very very shaky ground, if not outright contradicted.

If all of their abilities require no seals, why have seals?

It honestly feels very unnecessary.
for those that have played storm 4
https://tiermaker.com/create/naruto-storm-4-playable-characters-127786 heres a tierlist, let me know who your fav characters are to play
Honestly, part 2 Hinata is a favorite of mine. Good grab. Solid air combo. Good zoning as support.
She's neat.

Back