• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It’s Ikemoto and Boruto is all I’m saying, expect the worst and you’ll have a higher chance of being pleasantly surprised 😂

20221123_193655.jpg

I know one tiktoker gonna crop one single statement and wank it. That was so predictable.

I think Ninjustu and hand signs were created later by Indra or Ashura. Didn't Hagaromo and Hamura do not need hand signs in order to create a Jutsu to defeated their mother, Kaguya in Anime or Manga. Look at Sasuke create a chidori incoming out of his hand in 50 times through the series or End of War Naruto create a Rasengan without a clones. I guess Shiba who created it Shinjutsu.
It's not that Shibai created shinjutu. It's that shinjutsu is the official name for Otsutsuki techniques.
It had already been referenced in the naruto databook with the yin-yang release, but only got a name in this chapter.

20221123_193655.jpg

I know one tiktoker gonna crop one single statement and wank it. That was so predictable.
Now of this scaling is solid as it's based on 2 none credible statements.

We still have no idea what plane he went to. It could very well just be a higher heaven in pure land. Which isn't a higher spatial dimension but a higher spiritual plane. This would also be accurate with Buddhism cosmology which naruto is based on

Pretty much like heaven in the kioshin realm

I still have no clue how it is even 6D or 8D feat. I still assure you that this all is just flowery language to just say that you don't need your physical body unlike others. This is rare nature in the series.

Last edited:
Deceived anytime IMade Purgy and Damage give him that three meat special “**** this I quit”
Not gonna lie I want to try getting Aizen higher D existence now. Since he has Pseudo-Invulnerability from the databook but it's likely in reference to something else, Pseudo-Teleportation in his fight against Ichigo, and Unconventional Physiology cause of the cacoon maybe.

Not gonna lie I want to try getting Aizen higher D existence now. Since he has Pseudo-Invulnerability from the databook but it's likely in reference to something else, Pseudo-Teleportation in his fight against Ichigo, and Unconventional Physiology cause of the cacoon maybe.
Uh no, Aizen’s statements are specifically about his power, not his state of being/existence.

Uh no, Aizen’s statements are specifically about his power, not his state of being/existence.
No it's about his state of being aswell. Which is why soul reapers can't sense his power or interfere with him cause their not on the same dimension as him.

Back