• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I never got to play the game so I can't say anything about it, now if it was about Storm 2 then yeah I could say a lot.

Yo guys, I got a theory on shibai and Naruto cosmology (kinda)
First read these
The Naruto verse mainly functions on buddhism, like samsara, karma, 6 paths, the resurrection and reincarnation system etc.

There are three realms where a entity can reincarnate that is The desire realm, the form realm and the formless realm.
"Karma" decides which one it is.
After an endless process of reincarnation and resurrection a being can also ascend to a higher plain of existence or a higher dimension being free from the process (Nirvana) and ascending into the devapath (Deva = God in buddhism and Hinduism) that realm is called "The domain of Gods" (this name is already foreshadow in the manga a couple of times)

Till now we have been told in the manga (kind of) that after an endless process of reincarnation and resurrection (by karma) shibai achieved Godhood (devapath) and ascended to a higher dimension (the domain of Gods) he was now also free from that cycle of life and death (Nirvana) and a physical body/object is unnecessary in that dimension (the formless realm)
Normally, Gods can't be perceived by other beings (incomprehensible iirc) but there's a thing called "divine eye" which a entity may posses that lets them perceive God and I think "Jougan" can be that eye because of some reasons.

Thats all, idk how can this affect boruto scaling if this is true (or not) but I just wanted to share this theory

Basically, Chakra = Speed Force

Shibai = Essence Became one with the Speed Force

💀💀💀

Real talk, it’s doubtful he’s on an Astral Plane. Everybody ascends to the Astral Plane when they die. That doesn’t make any logical sense in context of their discussion.

First read these
The Naruto verse mainly functions on buddhism, like samsara, karma, 6 paths, the resurrection and reincarnation system etc.

There are three realms where a entity can reincarnate that is The desire realm, the form realm and the formless realm.
After an endless process of reincarnation and resurrection a being can also ascend to a higher plain of existence or a higher dimension being free from the process (Nirvana) and ascending into the devapath (Deva = God in buddhism and Hinduism) that realm is called "The domain of Gods" (this name is already foreshadow in the manga a couple of times)

Till now we have been told in the manga (kind of) that after an endless process of reincarnation and resurrection (by karma) shibai achieved Godhood (devapath) and ascended to a higher dimension (the domain of Gods) he was now also free from that cycle of life and death (Nirvana) and a physical body/object is unnecessary in that dimension (the formless realm)
Normally, Gods can't be perceived by other beings (incomprehensible iirc) but there's a thing called "divine eye" which a entity may posses that lets them perceive God and I think "Jougan" can be that eye because of some reasons.

Thats all, idk how can this affect boruto scaling if this is true (or not) but I just wanted to share this theory
I translated the Jogan (淨眼) and it mean the pure eyes (of a Buddha or a bodhisattva). The eyes of the Buddha in the stupa symbolize the all-seeing ability of the Buddha

Last edited:
First read these

Virgin Shaka had something like this?

I translated the Jogan (淨眼) and it mean the pure eyes (of a Buddha or a bodhisattva). The eyes of the Buddha in the stupa symbolize the all-seeing ability of the Buddha
I also did some research on this
You can read these to understand

Jougan/pure eyes was one of the two sons of king wonderful adjournment in buddhism (imo Naruto could be the king and Boruto the son jougan)

There are five types of eyes in buddhism in which the most supreme is "the eye of Buddha" that knows and sees literally everything...all of reality, duality, singularity, nothingness and clears all Dharmas (omniscience you can say BUT I don't think boruto would or can go to this level) .
Jougan translates to pure eyes that is "The eye of Buddha" or "The Buddha eye"
There's also a "Divine eye" that I think can have connection here but it's not one of the 5 eyes.

I also did some research on this
You can read these to understand

Jougan/pure eyes was one of the two sons of king wonderful adjournment in buddhism (imo Naruto could be the king and Boruto the son jougan)

There are five types of eyes in buddhism in which the most supreme is "the eye of Buddha" that knows and sees literally everything...all of reality, duality, singularity, nothingness and clears all Dharmas (omniscience you can say BUT I don't think boruto would or can go to this level) .
Jougan translates to pure eyes that is "The eye of Buddha" or "The Buddha eye"
There's also a "Divine eye" that I think can have connection here but it's not one of the 5 eyes.
The Senrigan is likely a weaker version of the Jogan, like how the Sharingan was a weaker version of the Rinnegan, likey when you awaken the Senrigan it became a Jogan. Because the Senringan let you see what happen in the universe while the Jogan let you see into higher dimension.

The Senrigan is likely a weaker version of the Jogan, like how the Sharingan was a weaker version of the Rinnegan, likey when you awaken the Senrigan it became a Jogan. Because the Senringan let you see what happen in the universe while the Jogan let you see into higher dimension.
The Senringan doesn't allow you to see what will happen in the universe, I am pretty sure that it can only see one at a time.

Maybe the jogan will allow people to see souls, thus allowing them to see shibai.

Maybe the jogan will allow people to see souls, thus allowing them to see shibai.
We can't say shibai is a soul or that dimension is a spiritual realm just because of non-physical body (As Pure land and its people are already shown to be spiritual world and souls)
He could also exist just as a mind or energy etc.

Do you guys feel that Raikiri is a linear speed boost? or that there is some unquantifiable speed multiplier to it?

Also is there a reason there's no Higher with Raikiri on any of Kakashi's keys under speed?

The Senringan doesn't allow you to see what will happen in the universe, I am pretty sure that it can only see one at a time.

The Senrigan allows the user to see everything from the day they were born until now

People in Naruto could see the soul, you don't need a special eye. When Dan use the soul transformation and became a soul Choza was able to talk to him and see him.

The Senrigan allows the user to see everything from the day they were born until now

People in Naruto could see the soul, you don't need a special eye. When Dan use the soul transformation and became a soul Choza was able to talk to him and see him.
Oh yeah I forgot about when choza was able to talk with dan when he used the soul transformation after the edo tensei was released so he could talk with tsunade.

Noone could see Dan after when he saved Tsunade though(Madara might have with the Rinnagan maybe but he could also have just been surprised that she moved somehow and he does mention the interference but that could be because of edo tensei being undone or Dan saving Tsunade) and the Senrigan can't view the spiritual planes. The only one who could see Momo is Sasuke and that's cause of the Rinnagan of his.

Noone could see Dan after when he saved Tsunade though(Madara might have with the Rinnagan maybe but he could also have just been surprised that she moved somehow and he does mention the interference but that could be because of edo tensei being undone or Dan saving Tsunade) and the Senrigan can't view the spiritual planes. The only one who could see Momo is Sasuke and that's cause of the Rinnagan of his.
Momoshiki stops time when he talks to Boruto

Momoshiki stops time when he talks to Boruto
N3JWzu1.png

Ada could see Isshiki's soul when he talked to Code, she clearly cannot see Momoshiki because he simply stops time as already mentioned, since when he appears he does not go to some spiritual plane like some shippuden characters did, Kawaki can also see, which I kind of think this gives him time-stopping resistance.

Mao asked, why is everyone fixated on LF madara? Right, if Madara's head follows Naruto's body, then Naruto's speed exceeds the ftl LF, for example, Raikage's feats if you get ftl
🗣️ If that's the case Naruto doesn't have to avoid Light Fang Madara it's better to be arrested.
If you don't dodge, Naruto's head will split open.
Yes, that's it, the question is how can calc Naruto be stacked if you overdo calc light fang Madara.
Just like that, the sleepy effect makes it hard to type🗿
Masukan

Ada could see Isshiki's soul when he talked to Code, she clearly cannot see Momoshiki because he simply stops time as already mentioned, since when he appears he does not go to some spiritual plane like some shippuden characters did, Kawaki can also see, which I kind of think this gives him time-stopping resistance.
Otsutsukis as a whole should get time stopping resistence since Momoshiki implied that "the Blood of one with the Byakugan mixed within you" after considering why Boruto could see him, He also was suprised Boruto could see and move in time stop so Boruto should get it as well

Back