• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: The Last Revisions (Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say Revived Madara scales physically to the Biju. He didn't actually draw blood, just pushed them back. Though SM with 1 Rinnegan should be At Least 6-C, Possibly Low 6-B as he effortlessly overpowered most of the Biju, though BM Naruto managed to Resist (I think Madara Limbo actually pulled him back) and Gaara with his Sand stopped him from pulling Shukaku.

Though SM Madara is Solid 6-C as he Easily broke out of Shukaku's Pyramid that was made from his body. Thus the Biju should have 1/8th 6-C as their striking strength as the 8 striking his Susannoo busted it.

TheFinalOrder said:
I wouldn't say Revived Madara scales physically to the Biju. He didn't actually draw blood, just pushed them back. Though SM with 1 Rinnegan should be At Least 6-C, Possibly Low 6-B as he effortlessly overpowered most of the Biju, though BM Naruto managed to Resist (I think Madara Limbo actually pulled him back) and Gaara with his Sand stopped him from pulling Shukaku.
Though SM Madara is Solid 6-C as he Easily broke out of Shukaku's Pyramid that was made from his body. Thus the Biju should have 1/8th 6-C as their striking strength as the 8 striking his Susannoo busted it.
Edo Rinnegan is fake. Real/Alive Rinnegan is more powerful and can summon Gedo Mazo, use Limbo... You guys forget that he has Hashi's SM and that means his Wood Release would be on par with SM Hashirama's. Also as Alive Rinnegan Madara is stronger than Edo Madara. Which is logical since Edo Madara is his edo version which is weaker since its edo...

The Bijuus destroyed his small Susanoo when he was blind. Remeber Uchihas are even more powerful when they have eyes. After he got One real Rinnegan he regained some of his Visual power and chakra that the Rinnegan has. However that was not a bad feat since his PS and his armored Susanoo would be >>> than the Susanoo the Bijuu destroyed since they are amplified by SM. We can not be sure though if One Rinnegan can use PS however Madara used humanoid Susanoo while being blind...

@Komie

• He has Hashirama SM, not Hashirama's Chakra level which means Hashirama's SM > His for needing to absorb more Nature Energy.
  • Never Mentioned Edo's Rinnegan
  • Being an Edo doesn't make you automatically weaker. The summoner summons you as such. And we know Edo Madara > EMS Madara because it's stated by Tobirama that they were brought back at nearly full power, so....
  • Dude, what pisses me off about your post is that you keep on throwing the same stuff at me that I've already said in the past couple threads. Not talking about eyes atm. Feats: SM Madara (Blind) susanoo could bust out of Shukaku's jutsu that was made from his body. Thus 6-C Susanoo for SM Madara (Blind). SM Madara with 1 Rinnegan > SM Madara (Blind).
@BFF

The Biju Broke SM Madara's Susanoo physically. 1/8th of the High 6-C calc they scale from should be their striking strength as Madara Susanoo would scale to them.

His susanoo tanked a attack from kyuubi and was only destroyed after all 9 tailed beasts attacked at the same time while he was physically tanking strikes from other 8 biju

all of this is no rinnegan sm madara

ShrekAlmighty said:
His susanoo tanked a attack from kyuubi and was only destroyed after all 9 tailed beasts attacked at the same time while he was physically tanking strikes from other 8 biju
all of this is no rinnegan sm madara

@TheFinalOrder this^^ for one of your points.

Secondly. No... Edo Madara is Rinnegan Madara dead, which means his Alive Version Rinnegan Madara is stronger. EMS Madara and Edo Madara have differences being the Rinnegan and Hashi cells. Alive Rinnegan Madara has both, a stronger alive body and SM.

You could say that he hasn't Hashirama's chakra Volume however EMS Madara collapsed after he fought Hashirama one whole day. This Madara here has Hashi cells and is way stronger. Edo Madara's and Alive Rinnegan Madara case is almost the same with Hashirama's where SM Hashirama as Edo is close to full power but not the same. I mentioned Edo Rinnegan since edo Rinnegan is weaker than the real deal at Madara's hands.

I wanted to show you that SM Rinnegan Madara should be stronger than what is suggested by powerscaling.

None SM Revived Madara destroyed Hashi's Gates that restrained him as an Edo...

@Komie

• For starters, I was saying the same thing as ShrekAlmighty, albeit a bit differently with other points. That doesn't negate anything I said about SM Madara (Blind) being High 6-C.
Also this is Off Topic but, I have been thinking about it, and I do Support Striking AP scaling from Physical Durability, but not Striking AP scaling from Jutsu AP.

• Sure, DUAL Rinnegan Madara would be > Edo Madara, not anything less and Edo Madara is still > EMS Madara.
  • EMS Madara the day during that fight didn't have PS. And I don't understand bringing up the other stuff. As it's not important. Alive Dual Rinne Madara doesn't exist outside of being JJ.
  • SM Dual Rinne Madara would be High 6-A, but again, that don't exist. Alive Dual Rinne Madara with 1 Rinne does and he doesn't have feats that put him over Low 6-B, it's only possible that he is as we don't know his full potential with 1 rinne.
  • Non-SM Madara destroyed Base Hashirama's Seal before his Rinne vanished.

^The current Sasuke's profile is incomplete and incorrect in the Powers And Abilities section, it's has to be corrected.

Besides the lack of the fly ability (via Perfect Susano'o and via the Deva Path), the following is currently missing:

The ability of memory reading (via sharingan and via the Human Path).

The ability of soulfocking (via the Human Path).

His resistence to piosons and venoms.

His low-mid Regenerationn for his Hebi version.

Etc.

• Sasuke never had Memory Reading, that's a non-canon ability.
  • The Movie is retconned, the manga is primary canon. The anime version will be secondary to the Manga if at all (Related to flying via Susanoo Ribs).
  • Outside of Deva-Path/Preta-Path, it's unconfirmed if Sasuke learned the other paths. Like with Itachi's Dojutsu. There has to be a note on his page that states this and the OP of any thread will have to state it's allowed.
  • Poison/Venom Resistance is a yes. He has that.

They cover important events not featured in any other Medium, are supervised by Kishimotto, the novels were put into a canon timeline along side canon movies and Manga chapters such as the Last. There's no reason to assume that they are not canon unless you want to say that they are not canon based on the sole fact that they were not written by Kishimotto

• Kishi has no official roll in the stories they tell
  • Kishi has not publically connected the two
  • The various authors who who write them have no official copacity over the main continuity like Kodachi does.
  • If you' re going to use the "Original Story by Kishimoto", understand that that refers to NARUTO manga proper. Not the Novel story.

Kishi literally did the art work and approved the novels

regardless they are constantly mentioned in Boruto

They were stated to be canon by Shueisha and put into an official timeline

Shueisha has far higher credibility than Kishimoto as they literally own Naruto

It was part of the Naruto Project which was overseen by Kishimoto

TheFinalOrder said:
*Kishi has no official roll in the stories they tell
  • Kishi has not publically connected the two
  • The various authors who who write them have no official copacity over the main continuity like Kodachi does.
  • If you' re going to use the "Original Story by Kishimoto", understand that that refers to NARUTO manga proper. Not the Novel story.

They are definitely canon, nothing suggests that they are not.

DodoNova2 said:
I'm going to calc a Kisame feat, tell me if I can scale the size of the bubble in the mountains
Yeah you can. I calced the size the average mountain in Naruto in my Bijuudama calc, use that size to scale the bubble.

TheFinalOrder said:
Why would it be 1/8? The Bijuu are made of pure chakra so they would scale to wholly to their Bijuudama and plus Kurama alone was able to harm him, not the 8 of them at the same time. Assuming that they are comparable to Kurama (which they are) they would scale entirely to the Bijuudama. I don't know where you seem to be coming up with them only scaling to 1/8.

And on a side note the Bijuu can physically harm each other, as the Gobi was able to harm Gyuki physically. And Gyuki could tank his own Bijuudama so that further justification for them scaling entirety.

I thought I'd told you to drop this discussion for the time being and simply apply the suggested changes, guys.

They're talking about Revived Madara, he's the problem. Different things have been suggested for him.

Also, someone should remove the Tier 7 category from Hashirama's page plz.

@Rinkaku

I've said above that I changed my stance and that I support Physical AP scaling from Physical Durability. So if Biju can tank their own Biju Dama, then their physical AP will scale.

But I noted I don't scale Physical AP from Jutsu AP. On that note, SM Madara's Walking Susanoo (Blind) should now be 8x more durable than the Biju's Physical AP as it took 8 Biju to break it. BM Naruto Doesn't count as he was only holding it down for them to attack.

But I do want to say that Using 5 tails piercing Gyuki isn't good to scale from. All Naruto characters have lower Durability to Cutting and piercing attacks unless they have Chakra cloaks.

but it didn't tale 8 bijuu to break it. it took 8 bijuu to utterly destroy it. kurama by himself was already putting and holding him down with one tail.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
but it didn't tale 8 bijuu to break it. it took 8 bijuu to utterly destroy it. kurama by himself was already putting and holding him down with one tail.
Please don't get hung up on the technicalities. You all know what the hell i mean. =_=

^That's not technicalities it's the truth. It wouldn't be 8 times more durable,it would have the same durability. But for now we should drop this.

RinkakuKagune said:
^That's not technicalities it's the truth. It wouldn't be 8 times more durable,it would have the same durability. But for now we should drop this.
nah its more durable alright. but by no means is it as durable enough to be comparable to his armored susanoo, much less able to tank a full on bijuu attack. cracking a susanoo is one. tsunade did it on his edo base ribcage. ay as well, but on his humanoid susanoo while ay himself had amps from ohnoki. but this case is different. a bijuu is a (small) mt lvl character just by going with his physicals. there is no way that revived madara's susanoo is harder than a mt (since he was blind, and was using a much weaker form of susanoo).

RinkakuKagune said:
  • I said they broke it, Lorenzo emphasized they completely Destroyed it. While he is right, I wasn't making it to be a thing that it wasn't completely destroyed. Whether it be "Broken" or "Completely Destroyed" it doesn't matter, same f-ing difference.
  • It would be 8x more durable. The Biju are 6-C physically. It took 8 of them attacking simultaneously to break it.

I don't think that's 8 time more durable. if that were so, that means that it could also tank a BB. which it cant. the susanoo was both turned to dust AND madara got heavily injured. I think it about 4 times stronger, but not 8.

TheFinalOrder said:
It would be 8x more durable. The Biju are 6-C physically. It took 8 of them attacking simultaneously to break it.
Or it could be interpreted as the Susanoo being that durable?

"I've said above that I changed my stance and that I support Physical AP scaling from Physical Durability. So if Biju can tank their own Biju Dama, then their physical AP will scale."

Did Bee and the Juubi not tank their Bijuudama? And how does durability equate to striking strength? Some chakra control mechanism I'm missing?

I'm getting tired of this once again. How about this:

Attack Potency: Large Island level+ with Sage Mode (Broke out of Shukaku's seal with his Susano'o), Small Country level with one Rinnegan (Stronger than before, and could easily overpower the Bijuu. His Limbo repelled all of the Bijuu simultaneously, although they were caught off-guard)

Striking Strength: Large Island Class+ with Susano'o, Small Country Class with Susano'o after attaining one Rinnegan

Durability: Large Island level+ with Sage Mode (Tanked Shukaku's wind attack and assaults from the other Bijuu. Eight of the Bijuu had to launch a combined attack on his Susano'o to destroy it), Small Country level after attaining one Rinnegan

TheFinalOrder said:
RinkakuKagune said:

• I said they broke it, Lorenzo emphasized they completely Destroyed it. While he is right, I wasn't making it to be a thing that it wasn't completely destroyed. Whether it be "Broken" or "Completely Destroyed" it doesn't matter, same f-ing difference.
  • It would be 8x more durable. The Biju are 6-C physically. It took 8 of them attacking simultaneously to break it.

No. They are High 6-C. What is so hard to understand about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back