• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: The Last Revisions (Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
Yes, we are. :) If all are correct. What's the exact value? We can either use 50-50 or 60-40 to divide the results since Naruto is supposed to be superior to Bee.
The exact value is 4.2 X 10 to the power 22 joules. Baseline 6B is 2.9 X 10 to the power 22 joules.

The fact that raikage no sold half or even 40% of that makes him 6-B in my book.

Why do people ignore me when i asked them something?

Are we not going to do anythign about Killer B's V1 & V2 which is still 7-C (which is the same as his base form) cause please people that makes no sense at all. Thats like Namek Saga Goku goes SSJ yet he still cant beat Frieza

Just make a CRT after revisions people doesnt listen in these revisions very well all of my proposals got ignored so i just accepted i will make CRTs a little bit after revisions are over

@Burning Full Fingers" If all are correct. What's the exact value? We can either use 50-50 or 60-40 to divide the results since Naruto is supposed to be superior to Bee."

I suggest 75-25

kurama can make same size bijudama if not bigger even after he was drained of all chakra

+we dont know if gyuk can make 50% size bijudama or even 25% size bijudama

unlike gyuk we know that kurama can make same size bijudama

65qLUPJ

I am going to make another thread for the revisions this thread has nearly reached 500 posts. If someone can sum up what needs to be done and either put it in this thread or post it on my wall that will be great.

I will close this thread for you, so you can continue here instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back