• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: The Last Revisions (Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shadowbokunoheroalso, can someone post any scans of these databook claims, I know many people who claim stuff like "well the databook says Obito's Kamui is faster than light"

not DB

its in manga bz said Obito's Kamui is faster than light /fast as light speed

4th Raikage should be High-6C like his Father. He was able to cut through Eight-Tails Horn.

http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-494-page-2.html

War-Arc SM Naruto might also get an Upgrade for destroying Hashiramas Wood Dragon with Odama RS.

http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-656-page-3.html

Rocker1189 said:
Killer B is not Low 6-B. One shotting will only put him at High 6-C maybe "At Least High-6-C". Also he oneshotted Killer B in what form because Base Killer B is only 8-A. 3rd Raikage is Possibly High 6-C. Yagura is also pretty weak compared to high tiers of Naruto he is probably not in the tier 6 maybe Low tier 6 since he only went into the version 2 cloak. Novels are not used as canon( will probbly lead to higher tiers for Naruto if so). We use the anime and manga.
B was in full bijuu mode (though it was isolated to some parts of his body) & Naruto had seen him in full bijuu mode & knew what he was capable of. For comparison, partial bijuu mode B was shown to godstomp a being who was able to outclass v2 bee.

I knew something was off. If the Biju are all High 6-C+ (What, 800+ Gigatons?) Wouldn't that make BM Naruto Low 6-B for matching 5?

TheFinalOrder said:
I knew something was off. If the Biju are all High 6-C+ (What, 800+ Gigatons?) Wouldn't that make BM Naruto Low 6-B for matching 5?

I actually thought that he was lol. And I think it would make sense.

Omimi said:

Honestly that seems more like exagerration than anything else. I for example have heard that expression being used by other people. I dont think he travels at the speed of light during his tp. He probably arrives at where he wants to be instantly but I dont think the actual teleportation is that fast.

Btw I was just reading the third databooklet and it seems that ninja(or at least fodder ninja) can not break out of an occular(sharingan eye type) genjutsu on their own and actually need a partner to fight the user of the jutsu and take then down.

@BFF

can add u this (bold part) on kaguya's page

Kepekley23 wrote : Also, Kaguya's profile should note the following: "Eventually Omnipresent inside her dimension (Became one with her dimension)"

Updated Bee's page, and removed the mention of A scaling from Version 2 Bee. Can someone remove the Tier 8 category from Bee's page?

@Rinkaku

Isn't that higher than Prime Kurama's Bijuudama calc? So that means Prime Kurama, Base Hashirama and EMS Madara will barely scrape above baseline 6-B. Lmao.

Get ready for the stomps. >_>

Burning Full Fingers said:
Updated Bee's page, and removed the mention of A scaling from Version 2 Bee. Can someone remove the Tier 8 category from Bee's page?

Should I remove the keys as well? Or what kind of change do you propose?

ShrekAlmighty wrote:

Then tsunade should be aswell as his rasengan did nothing to a susanoo tsunade oneshoted

1. it was a clone

2. he was on base

3. his rasengan was start to crack madara skeletal Susanoo and force him to use humanoid Susanoo

@BFF

Madara/Hashii/Prime Kyuubi would scale higher. They'd be "At Least Low 6-B" as the Low 6-B calc is an average Biju Dama from Prime Kyuubi. Take that calc and multiply it by 5 and that should be what Prime Kyuubi is capable of scaling from BM Naruto with a Charged BD.

And SM Naruto (War Arc) should be High 7-A or 6-C based on his FRS from atop Shinju. The AOE alone is proof enough. A calc would likely yield higher results as we know FRS does....Pulverization?

Not sure if I understand, but 100% Kurama would be about 8 teratons for being twice as strong as his 50% state, which would be 4+ teratons based on his Bijuudama countering the other Bijuu's. That's barely above baseline 6-B. What I'm saying is that Prime Kurama, Base Hashirama and EMS Madara will be 6-B.

Don't understand the average Bijuudama thing. You mean BM Naruto's charged Bijuudama = Prime Kurama's standard Bijuudama? If so, was there any indication of that? I'd prefer the first option, but if there's enough proof for what you're suggesting, I guess that'd be 15 teratons or so.

I dunno anything about Naruto's Rasenshuriken thing. Just saying a Wood Dragon would be higher than High 7-A with our current scaling. But you can request it in the calc thread.

@BFF

You're right. I durped for a second. But Yeah, Prime Kyuubi being 8+ teratons based on the accepted calc scaling from Naruto seems legit. And no, what I was saying was, The Low 6-B calc we have is based on an average BD from Prime Kyuubi. BM Naruto's charged 1 beind stronger means nothing because Prime Kyuubi's is casual.

@Dark649

Dude, I have the third Databook and nowhere does it state in Sasuke's profile that he's stronger than all akatsuki

TheFinalOrder said:
War Arc SM Naruto should be bumped to High 7-A.
If War Arc SM Naruto would be High 7-A, then that means his base would need to be like City level or Mountain level lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back