• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: The Last Revisions (Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are misunderstanding what I'm saying.

@BFF

I know Juubi and Gyuki tanked their own BD. What I am saying is, I believe your Physical AP should be equivalent to your Durability. It's the same in Real Life, I don't see how it would be any different. And the logic surrounding Madara's Susanoo is off.

SM Madara (Blind) should be At least High 6-C, possibly Higher. It took the combined power of 8 High 6-C just to bust it....what logical sense does it make to say his Susanoo is High 6-C and comparable to them when it took 8 High 6-C attacks to bust it.

I would assume that at lest is higher. "character detonates building with 80% of his power", so u would put a "+" next to his tier. "character detonates building with 20% of his power", so u would put an "at least" next to his tier. makes sense?

Nope

at least is for those that are over the 25% and 75% range of the tier

+ is for the 50% tiers.

Theglassman12 said:
Nope

at least is for those that are over the 25% and 75% range of the tier

+ is for the 50% tiers.
...huh? At least is used when a character can do much better then they have shown. + plus is used when they can do better, but not that much

TheFinalOrder said:
  • The Movie is retconned, the manga is primary canon. The anime version will be secondary to the Manga if at all (Related to flying via Susanoo Ribs).
The anime is the primary canon, the manga is the secundary canon and the past movies are the "tertiary" canon, but beyond that, because the fact of Kishimoto supervised and supervise any of these canons, the movies serve to identify feats and to do scale, no problem meanwhile these feats and scales don't contradict the primary canon.

DanielX7 said:
TheFinalOrder said:
  • The Movie is retconned, the manga is primary canon. The anime version will be secondary to the Manga if at all (Related to flying via Susanoo Ribs).
The anime is the primary canon, the manga is the secundary canon and the past movies are the "tertiary" canon, but beyond that, because the fact of Kishimoto supervised and supervise any of these canons, the movies serve to identify feats and to do scale, no problem meanwhile these feats and scales don't contradict the primary canon.
Boruto Manga is primary canon. Not the Anime.

TheFinalOrder said:
You guys are misunderstanding what I'm saying.
@BFF

I know Juubi and Gyuki tanked their own BD. What I am saying is, I believe your Physical AP should be equivalent to your Durability. It's the same in Real Life, I don't see how it would be any different. And the logic surrounding Madara's Susanoo is off.

SM Madara (Blind) should be At least High 6-C, possibly Higher. It took the combined power of 8 High 6-C just to bust it....what logical sense does it make to say his Susanoo is High 6-C and comparable to them when it took 8 High 6-C attacks to bust it.
9 it took nine

naruto in bm also hit him

TheFinalOrder said:
DanielX7 said:
TheFinalOrder said:

No, the manga is not the primary canon, the principal project is the anime, the manga is only a complement.

DanielX7 said:
TheFinalOrder said:
DanielX7 said:
TheFinalOrder said:

No, the manga is not the primary canon, the principal project is the anime, the manga is only a complement.
No, you have it backwards bro. But let me ask, why do you feel the Anime takes priority over the manga?

@TFO

It depends on how far they are into the tier. In some cases, they could be thirty and it wouldn't matter. But since they have a "+", you're right in this case. But it's easy to fix.

About the durability thing, wouldn't it mean that the striking strength of most of the characters would be the same as their normal AP? Since you said they aren't glass cannons for blunt damage. I'm guessing some exceptions would be like Hashirama and such.

have we agreed that Shin should be 7-C?, also TFO is right, Manga is primary canon and anime is supplementary, meaning we can use both but the manga takes priority, also if push comes to shove and they diverse immensely it's likely we will get an anime or manga key for the said character

Stop quoting each other back and forth. It spams the page, and makes your posts harder to read.

Itachi should be High 6-C/Low 6-B, Possibly High 6-A.

He was clearly superior to EMS Sasuke. Was outright stated to be superior to The 3rd Raikage & portrayed as stronger than Nagato , Yagura & Killer B.

He was also stated to be the world's most powerful Ninja in the early series, putting him above Killer B, Yagura & Pain.

Furthermore, since he can use Natural Energy (according to Naruto wiki) he should be able to replicate EMS Sasuke's feat against Juubito & form a similar Susanoo of equal or greater power.

He should also have Class 100+ lifting strength as he blocked Kisame's 2-handed Samehada swing with a kunai in a single hand.

PS: Base Killer B should be 7-C as he was stated to be stronger than Raikage.

LordWhis said:
Itachi should be High 6-C/Low 6-B, Possibly High 6-A.
He was clearly superior to EMS Sasuke. Was outright stated to be superior to The 3rd Raikage & portrayed as stronger than Nagato , Yagura & Killer B.

He was also stated to be the world's most powerful Ninja in the early series, putting him above Killer B, Yagura & Pain.

Furthermore, since he can use Natural Energy (according to Naruto wiki) he should be able to replicate EMS Sasuke's feat against Juubito & form a similar Susanoo of equal or greater power.

He should also have Class 100+ lifting strength as he blocked Kisame's 2-handed Samehada swing with a kunai in a single hand.

PS: Base Killer B should be 7-C as he was stated to be stronger than Raikage.

1. aboslutely not anywhere near Low 6-B.

2. EMS Sasuke is High 6-C, not to mention the main thing Itachi had was hax not strength.

3. The early seried did not have Killer B, Yagura or Pain introduced as far as i am aware. Not to mention I dont think he was ever mentoned as the worlds most powerful ninja just as really dangerous, which he is with Tsukuyomi and has nothing to do with his AP.

4. We dont go by the wiki with something that is not shown the the show unless it is implied anywhere we can not give him tools we do not know he has.

5. Lifting strength does not equal striking strength which is what happens when he blocks Kisame.

6. Sort of agree.

Anyway as much as I like Itachi we are not going to wank him to the ends of the earth (High 6-A wtf? even Low 6-B is rdiculous for him). I can possibly see him at High 6-C with Susanoo, nothing more.

@Rocker1189:

He should definitely be High 6-C since he was outright stated to be more powerful than the 3rd Raikage & has wins over Yagura, Killer B & Nagato & was portrayed as EMS Sasuke's superior.

Also, out of curiosity, EMS Sasuke is very high up in High 6-C, can't he be Low 6-B due to being superior to him. Also, isn't one-shotting Killer B a Low 6-B feat ?

If Itachi is stated as a user of Natural Energy by the Naruto wiki he probably has demonstrated the ability at some point. (Perhaps in a novel or something ?)

EDIT: Natural Energy is listed among Itachi's abilities in the 4th Databook Page-38.

Killer B is not Low 6-B. One shotting will only put him at High 6-C maybe "At Least High-6-C". Also he oneshotted Killer B in what form because Base Killer B is only 8-A. 3rd Raikage is Possibly High 6-C. Yagura is also pretty weak compared to high tiers of Naruto he is probably not in the tier 6 maybe Low tier 6 since he only went into the version 2 cloak. Novels are not used as canon( will probbly lead to higher tiers for Naruto if so). We use the anime and manga.

Rocker1189 said:
Killer B is not Low 6-B. One shotting will only put him at High 6-C maybe "At Least High-6-C". Also he oneshotted Killer B in what form because Base Killer B is only 8-A. 3rd Raikage is Possibly High 6-C. Yagura is also pretty weak compared to high tiers of Naruto he is probably not in the tier 6 maybe Low tier 6 since he only went into the version 2 cloak. Novels are not used as canon( will probbly lead to higher tiers for Naruto if so). We use the anime and manga.
The 4th Databook in Page 38 says he can use Natural Energy.

If 1 High 6-C Uchiha was able to become High 6-A by imbuing his complete susanoo with Natural Energy, it would not be completely unreasonable to say that another High 6-C Uchiha would be able to become High 6-A by imbuing his complete susanoo with Natural Energy.

It may not be a sure thing but at least deserves a 'possibly' or a 'potentially' or a Note: or something.

The Databook says that Hebi Sasuke is stronger than the all Akatsuki, which is very false.

Jiraya had natural energy

his not High 6-C

its pure speculation to assume that he would combine it with his Susanoo

But Edo Itachi should be 7-B overall for fighting and trading blows with Chakra mode naruto.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Jiraya had natural energy

his not High 6-C

its pure speculation to assume that he would combine it with his Susanoo

But Edo Itachi should be 7-B overall for fighting and trading blows with Chakra mode naruto.
It definitely is too much speculation for a concrete tier but is more than enough for a potentially or a Note: or a possibly.

Also, the only other characters barring Sasuke & Itachi with both natural energy & susanoo was Sage Mode Madara who some people would say deserves to be High 6-A already.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Obito>Sasuke

Killer B> Sasuke

Kisame>Killer B at that point
Kisame > B at that point was more due to being his perfect counter. I consider Hebi Sasuke with Orochimaru's chakra to be above Kisame & obito but weaker than them without it.

Dark649 said:
The Databook says that Hebi Sasuke is stronger than the all Akatsuki, which is very false.

I dont know, is it really? He was certainly very strong especially considering Kirin which is why I thinkt he databook had that. No one has the speed to dodge it. Especially considering only Itachi had Susanoo at the time. I dont like to completely discount the databook just because of one statement with flowery language. I personally dont find this statement false.

also, can someone post any scans of these databook claims, I know many people who claim stuff like "well the databook says Obito's Kamui is faster than light" when such things don't even exist, it gives them a bad name based off of false assumptions and lies, while obviously, some stuff is blatant hyperbole, each statement should be taken on a case by case basis.

however, this should definitely be discussed somewhere else

Shadowbokunohero said:
also, can someone post any scans of these databook claims, I know many people who claim stuff like "well the databook says Obito's Kamui is faster than light" when such things don't even exist, it gives them a bad name based off of false assumptions and lies, while obviously, some stuff is blatant hyperbole, each statement should be taken on a case by case basis.
however, this should definitely be discussed somewhere else

After this revisions are done I am plannign on gathering databook statements which I believe are not hyperbole. I will probably make a thread on it. What sort of topic would you say it should be put in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back