• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: The Last Revisions (Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please apply all of the suggested changes and leave the discussions for another time, so we can end it quickly? Thanks in advance.

Kepekley23 said:
Can we please apply all of the suggested changes and leave the discussions for another time, so we can end it quickly? Thanks in advance.
Sorry for the delay. I changed all of the Bijuus (the ones who have profiles anyways) to High 6-C.

This means however that the Third Raikage will have to be changed to High 6-C as well.

I just found some thing that migth be interesting, Gaara sand could block a point blank explosio the same sand Sasuke (post training) and Lee (w/o weigh) could outpace

Hypersonic top tier chunin exam, what do you think?

Should Tailed Beast mode Roshi (and by extension all Jinchuriki in their tailed beast form) be upgraded to High 6-C?

So is it okay if I upgrade the Jinchuriki to High 6-C in their tailed beast forms? And would Third Raikage scale?

@Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

Thanks man.

@Everyone

I've changed Roshi to High 6-C since his full Bijuu form scales to Hachibi. I'll probably look at Fu as well.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
I think these should be implemented as well (Taken from Dark649's previous thread):
- Phisically Madara and Obito should be 7-C from Kakashi and Madara matched Obito Katon, Hashirama could be at least 7-C from Tobirama.

- Base Hashirama and EMS Madara arsenal is Low 6-B, Obito will be High 6-C+ with the Bijus under his control.

- Edo Madara and Sage Hashirama are High 6-A phisically from Hashirama blocking the Juubi. Indra and Ashura could scale to this.
bumping this up

Kepekley23 said:
The statement is there for a reason. Also, let's please get the main revisions over already, as Julian suggested.

judging like that start of shippuden sasuke and anyone above should be 7-B considering it was stated he was stronger than orochimaru while in that form

also by that judgment sakura should be 7-B considering it was said with a reason that she caught up with naruto and sasuke

Kepekley23 said:
@Julian

V1 or V2?
V2 supposedly frightened Killer B in his Hachibi form and previously he had been placed at "Likely 7-A" so i though it was best to put him at "Likely High 6-C"

Full Tailed Beast Mode is solid High 6-C since they scale to Hachibi and can harm him.

I places V1 at City level+ because he could inflict burns on KCM Naruto and Killer B.

Could a Staff member edit the locked pages (Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, Hashirama, Obito ect) that would scale to my High 6-C+ calc to the current rating please?

Btw, Prime Orochimaru should be superior to BoShippuden Sasuke (Curse Mark Included) as Sasuke said had Orochimaru not been in a weakend state, he'd have lost to him.

question: what tier woud adult shikamaru be in from restraining kinshiki? and sorry to ask something out of order like this but, who here thinks that base minato could beat a full powered deva path pain?

Curse mark is rated as "higher with CS2" which doesn't necessarily imply him being comparable to the lowest form of Orochimaru which is "At least 7-C"

Unless you want to count Kirin.

Curse mark is rated as "higher with CS2" which doesn't necessarily imply him being comparable to the lowest form of Orochimaru which is "At least 7-C"

Unless you want to count Kirin.

Curse Mark v2 is a 10x boost via statements and calcs that backup said statements.

Can we hammer out the exact details for the changes to Madara and Hashirama? I mean the reasoning. Like why EMS Madara should be Low 6-B and stuff.

That would at best place him at Small Town level to Town level which is still below Orochimaru's "At least Town level.

@Burning

I'll look on previous threads to see what I find.

http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-620-page-14.html

Apparently it comes from the fact that base hashirama could stop an attack from Prime Kurama and fought him and EMS Madara. Then not only is EMS Madara comparable to this Hashirama (not sage Hashirama at least not this one) but he was stated to have chakra comparable to a Bijuu which should probably include Kurama.

http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-620-page-14.html
Apparently it comes from the fact that base hashirama could stop an attack from Prime Kurama and fought him and EMS Madara. Then not only is EMS Madara comparable to this Hashirama (not sage Hashirama at least not this one) but he was stated to have chakra comparable to a Bijuu which should probably include Kurama.
However it required SM Hashirma's Ultimate tech to break through PS.

Okay, should we do shit like this:

Hashirama
Attack Potency: Small Country level (Stronger than Bijuu Mode Naruto, and could fight against Prime Kurama, with his Wood Golem catching the latter's Bijuudama and throwing it back at him) | Multi-Continent level (Restrained Second Form Juubi, and is twice as strong as BSM Naruto)

Striking Strength: Unknow | Unknow

Durability:
Small Country level with wood constructs (His Wood Golem could tank Prime Kurama's Bijuudama) | Multi-Continent level with wood constructs

Key: Base | Sage Mode

Madara
Attack Potency: Unknow with Katon, Small Country level with Perfect Susano'o (Stated that his power rivals that of the Bijuu, which includes Kurama), Kurama and Majestic Attire: Susano'o | Town level with Katon (His Katon could match Obito's), Small Country level with Wood Release (Can overpower 50% Kurama and Killer B, and should be comparable to Hashirama) and Tengai Shinsei, Multi-Continent level with Perfect Susano'o (Held off Sage Mode Hashirama) | At least Large Island level+ (Took on all the Tailed Beasts at once), Small Country level with Wood Release and Tengai Shinsei (Eventually as powerful as before, but he only possessed one Rinnegan)

Striking Strength: Unknow, Small Country Class with Perfect Susano'o and Majestic Attire: Susano'o | Unknow, Multi-Continent Class with Perfect Susano'o | At least Large Island Class+ (His Limbo could harm the Bijuu by slamming into them)

Durability: At least Town level normally, Small Country level with Perfect Susano'o (Tanked a Bijuudama from Kurama), at least Small Country level with Majestic Attire: Susano'o | At least Town level (Blocked a blow from Raiton-clad Raikage), Multi-Continent level with Perfect Susano'o | At least Large Island level+, higher with Perfect Susano'o

Key: Prime Madara | Edo Madara | Revived Madara

What do you guys think? Revived Madara is the biggest pain.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I was wondering if I should simply make him Low 6-B.

No... He has Hashirama's SM... (meaning stronger Wood contrsucts and physical power) He is alive not an Edo so he is more powerful than before (Edo Madara). Real Rinnegan is > Edo Rinnegan. Edo Rinnegan restricts Madara. Look how much of deal Madara made to get both of his real eyes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back