• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kidkinsey; that's inherently contradictory. Through that kind of scaling you eventually end up with base Killer B being as fast as A's fasted speed.

Although, I don't remember the Raikage ever using his "fastest punch" on Tobi. He just tried hitting him once and Tobi phased through it.

How does base killer bee pop in this scaling?

For one Minato scales to Obito which we all forgot about.

So that's another instance where Obito is faster than we are rating him.

Next he dodges Raikage punch while he was in his V2 Lightning armor.

Also damage it seems you don't realize that Obito phasing through it literally means he reacted to it..

Perception speed and reaction speed as well

whos to the say the edo jinchuriki are as fast as A's fastest speed, we have seen bee fight the EJ alongside kcm naruto

and yeah it was lightning armor AY that obito dodged

@AstralKing7; pretty sure A at that time was just in his V1 Lightning armor.

Sorry, I didn't have much participation in this scaling thread.

But wouldn't it be better to upgrade the High, Top and God Tiers and then decide what to do with the lower tiers? Obviously, based on the fact that the High Tiers and above hardly interfere with those below?

I think that would reduce some of the future work.

@MostPowerfull; personally I think it's better to start ourselves from the bottom and work our way to the top. It's what we've been doing so far, and it'd be more structured if we didn't switch the conversations to different tiers.

I also think a reason is that people still don't agree with LS for Delta's lasers. So a good part of the thread will probably be people trying to debunk it.

Right, the more controversial stuff is better being left for last because otherwise it will probably derail a lot of the conversation.

Damage3245 said:
Right, the more controversial stuff is better being left for last because otherwise it will probably derail a lot of the conversation.
I agree with Damage.top tiers are going to be the most taxing to debate, so we should save them unti lafter everything else is done.

Can we now debate the Top Mid Tiers? They just scale far above the Mid Tiers, what we need to do is debate who scale

M3X said:
Can we now debate the Top Mid Tiers? They just scale far above the Mid Tiers, what we need to do is debate who scale

Guys like sasuke(Hebi) right? If so then I agree with all of them except Konan.

Konan scales to base Pervy sage

Obito should scale to Minato and Ay. Tbh I think most people forgot about his feats against them two.

If Konan is being scaled to Obito who should scale to Minato and Ay it would be consistent for her because she legitimately supposed to scale to base Pervy Sage as well

Well I can't see Jiraiya being slower than her, so she would possibly scale from to him. Jiraiya and Konan in the same Speed Tier (MHS+), Tobi as Sub-Rel

@AstralKing7; regarding Obito scaling to A, you said yourself that's just reaction speed. That doesn't show what we should scale his base combat speed to be.

His only noteworthy fights (where he actively fought) prior to obtaining the Rinnegan were against Danzo's two bodyguards IIRC. He might have also fought base Naruto.

I'm thinking Base Tsunade and Base Jiraiya would be in the top mid-tiers of speed

So, I was discussing with Jvando and WoI in Discord about this

• Scale Sannins base form as At least MHS+, likely far higher and their "transformations" (Tsunade Seal, Sage Mode Jiraiya and Oro with the Giant Snake) as Sub Rel
SM Jiraiya could keep up with Pain, and the Sannins should be comparable to him

• We can scale all Kages as Rel because they kept up with Madara, and then Tsunade with Seal would be far faster than Jiraiya and Oro
I think we should do the first point, scale only Ay enhanced with Onoki to Madara

Damage3245 said:
@AstralKing7; regarding Obito scaling to A, you said yourself that's just reaction speed. That doesn't show what we should scale his base combat speed to be.

His only noteworthy fights (where he actively fought) prior to obtaining the Rinnegan were against Danzo's two bodyguards IIRC. He might have also fought base Naruto.

Yeah that's the point his profile should respect that.

Oro kept up with Hiruzen btw.

Hiruzen scales to Onoki. Oro needs a healthy key tbh. Oro was considered the strongest of the Sannin right?

There are no differences between Weak Oro and Health Oro tier, both are in the ssme Tier, but Health one scale higher.

He would need a sick key yeah. Im not sure how I feel about the Kage scaling to Madara because throughout the entire altercation, Madara wasn't even trying and he let them land hits on him because he knew he couldn't die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back