• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we have Rel/Rel+ feats for base weakened barely trying Naruto now so.....it's not as bad as it sounds anymore

No one but probably Sasuke but Sasuke has his own feats. Base Naruto never fought anyone.

Naruto actually hasn't fought too many people anyway.

What about the time where Boruto trained with Naruto in the Manga. Although I doubt Naruto is actually serious there.

Padaruyos said:
What about the time where Boruto trained with Naruto in the Manga. Although I doubt Naruto is actually serious there.
Obviously Naruto isn't serious there, he's just sparring with his kid

Non-Bias said:
Who is considered God Tier besides the obvious? Justifications should be easy enough to make.
Naruto (SPSM War, The last BMSM, Adult Base, Adult SPSM)

Sasuke (Rinnegan war, The Last, Adult)

Hagoromo

Hamura

Kaguya

DMS Kakashi (speed only)

Juudara

Kaguya

Momoshiki (Both base and fused)

Kinshiki

Delta

Jigen

That should be about it i think

Naruto (Adult Base): Dodges a photon ray.

Naruto (Adult SPSM): Dodged Delta's beam of light.

Sasuke: Can match SPSM Naruto in speed.

Kinshiki: Can match Sasuke in speed.

Delta: Can match SPSM Naruto in speed even after he got serious.

Jigen: Can match SPSM Naruto and Sasuke in speed.

Full power Jigen: Easily blitz SPSM Naruto and Sasuke.

Kaguya: Could blitz and catch SPSM Naruto and Sasuke off guard.

Base Momoshiki: via powerscaling to Kinshiki (is the stronger of the two)

Fused Momoshiki: Can match SPSM Naruto and Sasuke in speed.

Madara: via powerscaling (stronger than Naruto and Sasuke)

DSM Kakashi : Could attack Kaguya before she could react.

Hagoromo: via powerscaling (gave Naruto and Sasuke their powers. Also fought against Prime Kaguya/Jubi.

Hamura: Fought alongside Hagoromo against Prime Kaguya/Jubi.

I'm not sure how to rate the other Naruto keys.

Might Guy (Eight Gates)

Speed: FTL (Much faster than before, overwhelmed Six Paths Madara with pure speed, able to bend space using Night Guy)

How about this?

Let's not use the words "via powerscaling" anywhere in the justifications please.

So, for Madara. Maybe it should be.

FTL (Should be stronger and faster than Six Paths Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke)

@Padaruyos; except Madara never really showed to be "stronger and faster" than the duo. He was only ever fast enough to keep up with them, and even then he got curbstomped at every turn. Three-eyed Madara is another matter, but he doesn't have much to go off of other than the fact that he should be more powerful.

He should still be FTL, but he isn't faster than them.

Should be FTL (Could keep up with SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke.)

A question!
Do you not accept the Upgrade of at least 10x the attributes of those who use Sage Mode / Sanninka / Cursed Mark?

I believe that with the increase coming from them, the speed could be greater, for example:

Naruto (BSM)
Sasuke (with Juugo's Senjutsu)
Madara (Senjutsu)
Hashirama (Sage Mode)
Minato (BM - Consequently)
Juubito (Consequently)
Tobirama (Consequently)

It would also increase some below like:
Sasuke (Cursed Mark)
Naruto (Sage Mode)
Jiraiya (Sage Mode)
Pain (Consequently)
Naruto (6 Tails - Consequently)
Juugo (Sanninka)

And these Upgrades can consequently increase the speed of other characters.
I don't know if this has already been discussed here, I'm new, if this has already been discussed here, sorry.

I don't think that multiplier is accepted for speed.

@Wrath; currently writing out the justifications in a sandbox. Will post it here when done.

@Damage3245; Is there any reason for not being accepted? Because it would be to ignore the power of Senjutsu that has this effect.

@AstralKing7; I believe it would be very relevant, it is something that can affect the speed of many characters.

@Omimi; I think you're referring to Jirobo's quote about his strength increasing by 10x with Cursed Mark, which is something that I believe should not be considered, the Cursed Mark grant the user Senjutsu, who not only raises one of his attributes like strength or speed, but all simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back