• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
tobirama reacted to alive 1 rinnegan sm madara, so given that and his feats of fighting juubitio he deserves rel

and logically minato to since tobirama said minatos shunsin/body flicker (raw speed) is better then his

If what Tobirama said was truly that Minato's "Shunshin" was faster than his own, wouldn't the anime have said the same thing? Also doesn't Shunshin literally translate to teleportation(even though we know body flicker isn't actually teleporting).

@Kidkinsey; reacting to both of them just warrants "Relativistic" reactions which I'm pretty sure everyone agrees on anyway.

Kidkinsey said:
tobirama reacted to alive 1 rinnegan sm madara, so given that and his feats of fighting juubitio he deserves rel

and logically minato to since tobirama said minatos shunsin/body flicker (raw speed) is better then his

I'd like more context on the "fighting" part

Wanna make sure it's not jsut tobir reacting the whole time.

Like Damage said I'm fine with rel reactions

Question for a small change

If guy scales to Choji who has a 16.56 kiloton feat in Guy's base form and Gates is a 5x multiplier

shouldn't 82.8 Kilotons make him 7-C+? with gates?

@Antvasima; the majority of the characters of the verse have already had their changes applied. We're just discussing the last few characters in the upper tiers.

Okay then.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

I don't think there is much to discuss about Top Tiers. I think the scale already works well.

I think only the God Tiers are missing.

they can be scale to rel with flt reaction

cuz base naruto can react to other god tier

e.g sasuke, momkishi and delta

I was thinking about something like that, for the Top Tiers justifications :

Madara Alive/Edo: At least Relativistic (He was able to react to Naruto KCM's attacks and defended himself against Tsunade and A while wrapped up in Tenso no Jutsu)

Madara Sage Mode = At least Relativistic (Blitzed SM Naruto, Hashirama, and toyed with EMS Sasuke)

Sasuke EMS w/ Senjutsu = At least Sub-Relativistic with Relativistic reactions (Was able to react to Obito SOSP, while with Naruto)

Naruto BM = At least Relativistic (It was able to block several Bijuudamas, which can cross the seas in seconds and it is above Hachibi, which can block, react and deflect Juubi's Bijuudama, which was able to cross countries in a few seconds. Comparable or even faster than Madara Edo)

Naruto BSM = At least Relativistic (It is faster than Madara Edo and kept up with Obito SOSP)

Hashirama Edo/Alive = At least Relativistic (Much faster than Nagato, Sasuke MS, Naruto KCM and etc. He stayed with Madara and was able to immobilize him)

Hashirama Sage Mode = At least Relativistic (Faster than before)

Tobirama Senju = At least Sub-Relativistic with Relativistic reactions (He was said to be one of the fastest ninjas in the world in his day. He was able to put several explosive strips on Obito SOSP while he was attacking him)

Minato Base/Edo = At least Sub-Relativistic with Relativistic reactions (It is faster than Killer B. Able to react easily to the Fourth Raikage at point blank range. He reacted and teleported to Madara's Gudoudama, at the exact moment he touched him)

Minato Sage = At least Sub-Relativistic with Relativistic reactions (Faster than before)

Minato BM = At least Relativistic (Much faster than before. Faster than Madara Edo and reacted to Obito SOSP)

Base (The Last) | Bijü Sage Mode (The Last) | Base (New Era) | Sage of Six Paths Mode (New Era)

This should work I think

Base Naruto (The Last) should be Relativistic+, while Base Naruto from Burrito should be FTL for reacting to Fused Momoshiki's onslaught. Should be legit, considering Fused Momo was impressed with Base Naruto's reactions. Naturally, Base Sasuke scales from this.

Edit: Sorry, I was remembering the anime. What can we gather from the manga again?

Wrath Of Itachi said:
TataHakai said:
Boruto Base Naruto did keep up with Momoshiki multiple times so
What justification would we give him? Once he used his SOSP form they still seemed pretty even.
Was able to dodge Momoshiki's attacks.

Also SOSP Naruto was smacking around Momoshiki like a ping pong ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back