• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jvando

VS Battles
Retired
Intro

Continued from here

Top Tiers
Characters who scales above and are faster than the previous Tier :

Everyone here scales to Relativistic Speeds (28% of SoL), seeing Madara's reaction to and defense of Tenso-no-Jutsu. There's no Outlier here and I will explain:

1. Madara proved to be able to play and was extremely casual against the Kages. Ay's fastest punch was simply blocked and called "fast" by Madara while he was distracted by Mei Terumi's Jutsu. At all times, Madara is playing with them.
  2. Even when Onoki used his weight-reducing jutsu to make Ay get much faster and attack at full speed and Mei try to obstruct his vision with fog, Madara just wasn't surprised.
  3. Madara is one of the fastest Top Tiers on the verse. With only other Top Tiers being able to rival him.
That is, it is quite obvious that no one there could keep up with Madara and he did not fight at any serious moment receiving a few attacks just to "show them" something.

God Tiers
Characters that scales far above any Top Tier :

God tiers scale to FTL up to 2.88c and other calculations.

Conclusion
High Tiers are at least Sub-Relativístic (1.67% of SoL) via the Gate Multipliers.

Top Tiers scales above then with Madara performing a Relativístic Feat (28% of SoL).

God Tiers scale above Top Tiers at to FTL (2.88c)

SOME EXTRA POINTS

• There are two sandboxes where the revised ratings have been expanded upon, here and here.

Why is Tobirama in this scaling? He was completely overpowered by Madara, and is nowhere near Obito SOSP.

And if I'm not mistaken, he even said that Minato Base was a Shushin faster than his own.

I'm trying to think of supporting speed feats that Tobirama actually had and the only ones that come to mind are him placing explosives on Juubito as he's blitzed by him, and being able to teleport out of the way of Sage Mode Madara's attack.

Tobirama was able to react to a Juubito blitz if i recall correctly, though that'd just be reaction speed

It must be highly contested seeing as how this is the 4th thread about these speed changes. Jesus, Naruto speed changes so often it's hard to keep up lol

@Non-Bias; there actually hasn't been a lot that's been contested, it's just that this revision process is for virtually the entire verse so there's a large amount of necessary discussion. Plus we don't wait for the threads to get completely full.

@Tata

Shortly afterwards, he himself failed to react and was completely overwhelmed by Madara Senjutsu.

I don't know if it would be consistent.
However, I have no problem being just a reaction. However, I think Minato (Base and Sage) should also have Relativistic reactions, for obvious reasons.

@Damage3245

I see. Feel free to ask anything that's being considered. For what it's worth, I think Tobirama and Minato should have the reaction speed to contend with Obito while he's a Jinchuriki. The did manage to to outmaneuver him into Naruto and Sasuke's attack using FTG.

@Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff

Indeed it's been a while.

Tobirama should fully scale, as Madara stated he is the fastest from his era. The Relativistic feat comes from Edo Madara, who Tobirama is faster

Do you mean this? I'm not 100% sure on him scaling because of that, since it might be a reference to his Flying Thunder God technique which he invented. Instant teleportation would be good grounds for calling him the "fastest Shinobi".

I agree with rel reactions for Minato and Tobirama. I think we should discuss giving Tobirama rel perception and activation of abilities. Just like Minato Tobirama has to be able to perceive an attack to be able to know when to evade and where to

Damage3245 said:
Do you mean this? I'm not 100% sure on him scaling because of that, since it might be a reference to his Flying Thunder God technique which he invented. Instant teleportation would be good grounds for calling him the "fastest Shinobi".
Madara isn't that dumb to confuse instant teleportation with speed, come on. The statement is clear: The fastest of his era. The same era that both Madara and Hashirama were alive.

You should prove your claim of the instant teleportation first.

I'm not saying he's mistaking teleportation with speed, I'm just saying that having teleportation by definition makes you faster than someone without it.

Minato was hailed as the fastest Shinobi in the world and the Raikage considered Minato to be faster then himself, but the only time we actually saw Minato out-doing the Raikage's speed was when he teleports out of the way.

So it's pretty easy to connect the two thoughts of teleportation making you the fastest, and Tobirama the inventor of teleportation being considered the fastest.

No, it isn't that easy to connect both, because that's not correct. Minato's case is far different from Tobirama's.

Minato was never hailed to be the fast because of his teleportation, but because of his Shunshin and reaction speed. I would like the read an statement saying he was the fastest because of his teleportation, please. There is even a page of the 4th Databook dedicated for Minato's Shunshin.

So, no, I am against your entire idea.

Sage mode madara also attributed his advantage against the brothers to them being Edo tensei while he gained the upper hand immediately upon being revived, so the claim of tobirama being the fastest could still be true, but only when he was alive. Tobirama was also fast enough to place several explosive tags on Juubito Mid-Blitz, and Juubito is a lot faster than edo Madara. But then again I'm not too sure, Rel reactions seem fine too tbh.

Do you have a link to the databook page for Minato?

And I'm not saying that there's a direct statement for it, just that it is the implication from my reading of the Minato vs. Ay fight and the fact that both of them use the Flying Thunder God technique.

@UchihaSlayer96; that is also a good point. We could only use Madara's statement for the living version of Tobirama.

Don't know if it counts, but in the anime sub translations, tobirama says minato is better at teleporting than he is instead. In the manga, I believe even rin called minato's FTG shunshin before so.

M3X said:
No, it isn't that easy to connect both, because that's not correct. Minato's case is far different from Tobirama's.

Minato was never hailed to be the fast because of his teleportation, but because of his Shunshin and reaction speed. I would like the read an statement saying he was the fastest because of his teleportation, please. There is even a page of the 4th Databook dedicated for Minato's Shunshin.

So, no, I am against your entire idea.

This seems very interesting. It would also make sense because Shunshin is considered so fast its teleportation in verse

I'm sure that when Tobirama was hailed as the fastest, he had already become a Hokage.

This happened after Madara's alleged death in the battle against Hashirama and as we know, Madara was aware of the world (as he did by manipulating Rin, Kirigakure and so on).
This is also after Hashirama's death in a war, after the founding of Konoha.
So no... Tobirama was not considered the "fastest ninja" while at the same time as Hashirama and Madara. And so, nothing indicates that he is faster than Madara.

And I disagree with Tobirama being faster than Madara Edo. He has no feats for that and has only shown, literally, to react to Juubito and so on.

GTsek said:
I have his scan claiming to be at the peak, it's in Portuguese, but he says like this:
"You may think you have perfected Edo Tensei, but it has not made it more powerful."

"And resurrected us in our best form, when our powers were at their peak..."

Scan: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qswu69jdz21p66b/20200129_214132.jpg?dl=0
I just checked the Viz translation and it says

"Now that we've been revived at close to our original power"

Not sure what to make of that

AstralKing7 said:
Damn that's useful^ might be best to let MX3 go over those translations
Tobirama said ".. and you ressurected us, in our best form, when our powers were at their peak".

Someone should maybe find the japanese raws and try to translate those since we have conflicting translations from Viz and the Portuguese versions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back