• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
LordTracer said:
Those ones of Tobirama saving Minato from the Truth Seeking Orb seem more like movement speed than reaction speed, though that might just be me.
Actually, so does him placing the bombs and seal on Juubito.
Yeah thats why i pointed out that Tobirama ran/shunshin towards minato(a clone at that), and tagged Juubito so fast that nobody else could react

Well, I went to take a look at what was said above, and Tobirama really has an interesting feat of speed, his clone arrived at Gudoudama before Minato could even move his arm in defense, and nobody noticed his arrival.

GTsek said:
Well, I went to take a look at what was said above, and Tobirama really has an interesting feat of speed, his clone arrived at Gudoudama before Minato could even move his arm in defense, and nobody noticed his arrival.
Huh, maybe Edo Tobirama should be plain relativistic as well, and not just Alive/Prime Tobirama.

@Lord

Well, I see no reason why both are not Relativist, but as it has already been finalized, there is nothing to do

I don't think there's too much to discuss on god tiers, everyone is already established in terms of scaling

Yeah, I'm just waiting for damage to write up the justifications so I can apply them. We arw pretty much done with the speed revisions.

Btw why is edo Minato rated faster than alive minato? Edo minato has Rel reactions while alive minato doesn't. (I'm talking about his base form ofc)

I also have no idea why Hags and Hamura are a "likely" as well since the Ten Tails outright kept up with Naruto and Sasuke.

I think it might be fine to give it to Gaara's sand? Not gaara himself but his sand has always been far faster than he has

There's a contradiction here:

Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki (Base): FTL (Superior to Kinshiki, knocked Naruto throw a wall before he could react)

Naruto Uzumaki (New Era Base): FTL (Dodged a photon laser without being able to manipulate chakra, could somewhat keep up with Fused Momoshiki)

Base Naruto could keep up with a Fused Momoshiki but couldn't react to base Momoshiki?

Is it really a contradiction though? That just makes Base Momoshiki look more impressive if you ask me.

Kakashi hitting Kaguya with that Chidori would seem like a bigger contradiction if you ask me.

Why is it a contradiction for Kakashi? He was amped not only by his DMS but also his Six paths chakra which we already saw the upgrade it can give to someone

I don't think Kakashi hitting Kaguya was a contradiction though. I was pointing out that Base Momoshiki catching Naruto off guard doesn't seem like much of a contradiction either, especially when you consider how he was occupied by Boruto.

• Facepalm*
Base Naruto (NE) can dodge from photon laser, Delta's laser and keep up with a Fused Momo but he cannot keep up/react with a Base Momo what a joke.

Base Momo only got 1 shot off on Naruto and it was by surprise, Naruto didn't even notice Momo behind him until Boruto called it out, don't think we can say he "couldn't" keep up with Base momo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back